Singularity [OOC/Recruitment] FULL

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Singularity [OOC/Recruitment] RECRUITING

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:58 am

Welp, my internet went poof while working on it. Nothing was lost, thankfully, but I would have had it up sooner, I would also have asked more specifically how I should improve my backstory. However, some time without internet made me do it anyways, it's much longer now and is more detailed.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Nicoffee » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:05 pm

All right, you're in @FantasyFanatic, I'll add your cue to join in the next post.

Speaking of next post! It should be coming either this weekend or by Monday, tops, so if you haven't posted yet and have the intention to do so, I suggest you do it ASAP or at least let me know.
Nicoffee

Postby Nicoffee » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Nicoffee

Postby Nobudi » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:20 pm

Well...
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Nobudi

Postby Reaver » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:19 am

XD Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh yes! Now shit is really going to get fun :D DEADLINES! Nothing like mutual death to really kick everyone into high gear

Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:32 am

Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Soref12 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:41 am

I can already see the panicking civilians and mob riots... shit. Though I feel like some manner of time skip happened between the 'All' post and the specific posts for our group. Is there anyway of knowing how long of one it is?
Soref12

Postby Nicoffee » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:59 am

I meant for it all to be sort of happening semi-simultaneously, it'd be under 20 minutes difference between it all, roughly speaking, since that's how much I move time forward with each of my posts.
Nicoffee

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:51 am

Nicoffee Wrote:All right, you're in @FantasyFanatic, I'll add your cue to join in the next post.

Speaking of next post! It should be coming either this weekend or by Monday, tops, so if you haven't posted yet and have the intention to do so, I suggest you do it ASAP or at least let me know.

Woah, wait. I checked this last night, how did I miss this post?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:20 am

Name: Karna Luxington

Sex: Hermaphrodite
Gender Identity: She/her

Appearance:

Splices: Black and white Fur, Wolf muzzle and facial appearance. cybernetic implants in her eyes and ears.
Hidden Splices: A ten inch knotted doggy cock and pair of external balls above her pussy hiding her folds and slit from view even if naked, at least form the front

Attributes:

Might – 10
Finesse – 5
Quickness – 10
Vitality – 10
Wits – 5
Resolve – 10

Equipment:

150 creds

Spliced Claws and Fangs - 200 ¤
- 2 Wound Damage + 1 Wound for every 10 points of Might (Rounded Down)
- Melee Weapon
- Wounds made directly by the Fangs or Claws (Not made by stacking Grazes or from any other source) create a Bleeding Stack, each Bleeding Stack causes the victim to take one Graze Damage per turn.
- Swift weapon, if you initiate combat using this weapon, you get an extra attack on the first turn.

Light Pistol - 300 ¤
- 3 Wound Damage per shot
- Ranged Weapon (5 to 30 feet range)
- Single Shot Mode, one shot per turn
- Burst Shot Mode, fire three shots in a single attack, at the cost of giving yourself a Difficulty 2 for the shot.
- If Firearm, ammo limited, 10 shots per reload.
- If Laser, battery limited, 25 shots per charge.
- One handed

Light Armor - 150 ¤
- No Quickness Penalties
- 2 Deflection

Sigils:
Atrophy
Emotion
Lightning

Background: Karna was born a female, her wolf form a gift from her parents that sired her, unfortunately she never set well with the splice and early in her life lost the ability to see and her hearing slowly got worse and worse, it wasn't until she was a teen that cybernetic implants were needed to repair the issue, fixing her sight and aiding her hearing, strengthening it to that of the average human, spliced or otherwise. Still she grew up happy in her family, attending school, learning magic and looking out for herself, she was strong of body and as she got older it wasn't until her teen years that she decided she wanted to do some splicing of her own. In an age where splicing was as common as air to breathe she had little trouble finding a place that would give her what she wanted, with everyone out t change themselves to fit any situation, several walking talking fetishes embodying the human gluttony for lust as which break through brought more and more people to step over the boundaries put in place by older generations, more arms, legs, body shapes, fur, plants and tentacles, each had their own tastes but Karna loved her body she couldn't just change it completely she wanted something more personal to herself and with that chose to have a cock, something to add a little bit more spice in the bedroom. She kept it a secret form her parents for a few years but eventually told them, their reaction wasn't what she was expecting more mirth and teasing her about cock envy and for keeping it a secret for so long.

Still school ended and she was busy with her life, she had trained to fight in martial art and soon got herself an expensive splice of added claws as well as replacing her teeth with metal cybernetics to give her a shiny more menacing attack of using her muzzle to actually harm someone should she need to. She trained to fight and to defend herself as well as to shoot a pistol taking on security jobs for shops, offices whatever she could get really to pay bills and see her through the week. She has hopes of maybe running a security company, something beyond a simple job where she'd manage people assign workers to difference agencies and make a lot more money, having worked as a guard herself she thought she'd be a rather good boss and still she found the term guard dog in reference to her more amusing than insulting though how to get her own company set up was something vastly beyond her right now she wanted instead to make friends, connections and then build up a private security team and that meant first being in private security and making friends to potential businesses and partners.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby RavenLord » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:46 am

Name: Victor Tessa Kremlich

Sex: Male
Gender Identity:He, him

Appearance: He is freakishly tall with long, stick like limbs. Has a narrow face with sharp features, a long straight nose and a wide mouth. He has messy black hair which has a bluish tint to it. His eyes are colour of silver.
(Going to draw the character myself at one point. Up until then, this description should suffice.)
Splices: No splices.

Attributes:
Might – 5
Finesse – 7
Quickness – 5
Vitality – 7
Wits – 15
Resolve – 11

Equipment:
250 ¤

Medical Combitool 100 ¤
- 2 Wound Damage + 1 Wound for every 10 points of Might (Rounded Down)
- Melee Weapon
- Wounds made directly by the Blade's Attack (Not made by stacking Grazes or from any other source) create a Bleeding Stack, each Bleeding Stack causes the victim to take one Graze Damage per turn.
- One handed.
- Makes medical and surgery rolls one level easier.

Weapons=
Light Pistol - 300 ¤
- 3 Wound Damage per shot
- Ranged Weapon (5 to 30 feet range)
- Single Shot Mode, one shot per turn
- Burst Shot Mode, fire three shots in a single attack, at the cost of giving yourself a Difficulty 2 for the shot.
- If Firearm, ammo limited, 10 shots per reload.
- If Laser, battery limited, 25 shots per charge.
- One handed

Armor=
Light Armor - 150 ¤
- No Quickness Penalties
- 2 Deflection

Sigils: Emotion, Life, Lightning

Background: Victor is one of those self proclaimed geniuses that indeed have a spark of brilliance. In his case, his spark is buried under megalomania and a skewed sense of morality.

Victor is an orphan, having lost his parents when he was a little child. Most of his childhood was spent inside the walls of an orphanage , on one of the many planet's under Overlord's control. He stood out from the other orphans due to his antisocial behavior and immense curiosity. Though he was polite and charming to adults that spoke to him, Victor isolated himself from other kids his age, instead spending most of his time to satisfy his rampant curiosity. Unlike many other kids his age though, Victor preferred learning things himself, only asking questions when there was no other way. This resulted him in developing a reading habit along with an aptitude for experimentation. Orphanage staff, while worried over his disconnection with other kids, supported his desire for learning, supplying him with many different types of reading material. It was only when Victor was found dissecting the carcass of a dead mutt that they realized not everything was alright with little Victor. While this behavior worried the staff, they explained it as Victor imitating what he read and saw in his science books and in a way he was. Except the young kid had better grasp and understanding on his own actions than they thought, having butchered that animal to satiate his own need to learn rather than simple child like instinct. And when his actions met with disapproval, Victor had learned to better hide them and act.

Years passed and young Victor grew. He managed to excel in his school life, managing to skip two years. He earned perfect grades from his classes and soon his brilliance was noted by his teachers who only had praise for the young genius. He powered through most of his basic education, all the while he continued to educate himself on subjects he found interesting with Science being his most favourite subject. By the time he was done with his basic education, science journals had become a big part of his reading material. He had begun making small experiments of his own, using whatever science equipment he could get his hands on, with his most common source beings laboratory's of his own school. His advanced education followed the same pattern. His brilliance and talent for learning only earned him further praise and achievements which in turn led Victor developing a sense of superiority. He begun to distance himself from normal people, only interacting with those who were either useful or necessary to him in his quest to learn. His sociopathic tendencies become worse though Victor had become a good enough actor to hide it.

In the end Victor managed to graduate from the best medical academy of his home planet, getting his own medical license and earning his first doctorate. A doctorate and chemistry and biology soon followed. Yet Victor wanted to learn more. To him, there was so much yet to discover. Thus he traveled to Skylat with recommendations from his teachers and his own perfect record to study and work at University of Nos, one of the most prestigious universities there. Getting accepted proved to be not too difficult for Victor who was eager to see what one of the best universities on Skylat had to offer. What he found was much more different than expected. Victor quickly learned that despite being an institute dedicated to science, Nos was also a very political environment. For someone like Victor who cared little about social interaction, this proved to be a big problem. What is worse, despite his brilliance, he was supposed to be among equals, best and brightest minds from all over the Empire, yet what Victor only saw worthless wastes of flesh who cared more about their own standings and fame than quest for science. His sense of superiority turned into full-blown megalomania which in turn only earned him more enemies. Despite excelling at his studies, he found himself hampered at every turn by opponents and rivals which only drove him further into his own work. For the first time in his life his need to learn and discover was matched by his need to prove himself, causing him to become more reckless with his experiments. Rules which she skirted around the edges previously, he now broke openly as he saw them as nothing more than shackles made by those at top to control him. It was not too surprising when his violation of universities' rules become known, he was kicked out and told to never return.

When Victor left Nos, he had let it as a different person. Nos had brought out the worst in him and amplified it thousand times. Bitter and hateful, Victor refused this humiliation be his end. He decided to begin from scratch, gathering his own resources, scientific equipment and test subjects, a good amount of which were human and unwilling. He was no longer going to be bound by petty rules and politics nor he was going let something as flimsy as morality stop him. He was going to take Science farther than anyone ever had before. He was going to discover the secrets of life. He was going to show them all.
Last edited by RavenLord on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby Nicoffee » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:16 am

Hmm. All right,

You're both in, welcome aboard. I'll be adding a cue for both of you in my next post, but if you'd like to post right away, just message me and we can discuss a starting position or something of the sort for your characters.
Nicoffee

Re: Singularity [OOC/Recruitment] FULL

Postby Meep Meepersons » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:42 am

I'm sorry for not posting x,x I've got a lot going on lately that's been eating up all my time and willpower. :[
Meep Meepersons

Postby Nicoffee » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:53 am

No worries, I've been having plenty of trouble on my side as well. Just take your time!

I noticed that you didn't have Nola react to the change in gravity from the Edict, planning on having her acknowledge it later, I take it? I'll likely make the rest of her "crew" be quite vocal about it, one way or another, but just checking. :V
Nicoffee

Postby Nobudi » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:40 am

Same for my posts. My cold is gone, but the aftereffects are still kicking my ass. Hopefully, I can feel well enough to post again after this.
Nobudi

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:09 pm

Nicoffee Wrote:No worries, I've been having plenty of trouble on my side as well. Just take your time!

I noticed that you didn't have Nola react to the change in gravity from the Edict, planning on having her acknowledge it later, I take it? I'll likely make the rest of her "crew" be quite vocal about it, one way or another, but just checking. :V

Oh shit, new I forgot something, sorry, was just trying to make it so I'm not the one holding stuff up ^^'' I'll add that in soon x3
Meep Meepersons

Postby Nicoffee » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Shall be posting tomorrow or at the very least definitely sometime this week.Just a heads up.
Nicoffee

Postby Nobudi » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:31 pm

Well, for the first time in almost a three weeks, I finally don't feel like keeling over the moment I make it home before I go to work. My post will be up in about 6 hours or so.
Nobudi

Postby Nicoffee » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Ah, alright. Glad to hear you feel better! I'll wait for you before I post then.

Update 02/17
50% done with the post. I'm saving a draft and finishing it tomorrow, spent most of the day out and am tired as heck.

Update 02/18
Finally fucking done. Geesh.
Nicoffee

Postby Reaver » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:00 pm

*Clever and witty comment that alludes to asking about the eta of the next post before a whole month has gone by without one*
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character