To Be The Monster Lord (OOC - Recruitment Open)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: To Be The Monster Lord (OOC - Recruitment Open)

Postby Meep Meepersons » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:43 pm

That was on purpose FF, Kinda waiting on condor to give me my special skill, if I eever get accepted that is xP
Meep Meepersons

Postby lilbooth » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:51 am

Yeah, I'm currently stuck in a snow drift possibly... so I wouldn't mind continuing from there.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Would it be allowed to change my submitted character completely?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:20 am

Sorry for the delay again! Things are gonna be on an uncertain schedule so I hope you don't mind that.

I think from now on I'll just do replies when I can, not wait for everyone to get there's out.

Fantasy, you can make a new character if you want.
Meep, I'll be getting around to writing up your character's skill sooner rather than later.

I was thinking of letting one or two more people from the reserve list in, if they would still want to.
CondorBoH

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:50 am

Okie Dokie!!
Meep Meepersons

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:47 am

CondorBoH Wrote:Fantasy, you can make a new character if you want.

Right, I'll get on that.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:04 am

My new character.

Name: Zeslina
Species: Fairy. http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy
Sex: Female
Background: Zeslina, compared to many other faries is more mature and able to keep a clear head in situations other faries can't. This is due to her background as part of the Fairy queen's advisers. But when the corruption of faries began to spread, she was sent out to try and figure out what it was that was causing it, only to become corrupted herself. This resulted in the awakening of her more sexual nature and learning many more sexual games. However, Zeslina didn't become completely obsessed with these new games like some other fairies did. She had a somewhat calmer and more long term idea of the whole thing and decided she wanted to become Monster lord, to allow all monsters to play as much as they wanted to. And while she is somewhat more mature than other faries, she still enjoys games as much as any fairy. After her corruption, she stopped wearing underwear and now only wears a gown made out of a few leaves.
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Turn Ons: Tickling, Cumflation, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Partially Dressed, Play.
Turn Offs: Obesity, Body hair, Guro, Hirsute, Vore, Ovipositors, Impregnation, Toiletplay, Strangulation, Insects, Worms, Death, Humiliation, Mind control, Scat, water sports.

Health: 10
Lust: 18
Mana: 14

Strength: 0
Dexterity: 7
Constitution: 0
Intelligence: 1
Wisdom: 8
Charisma: 6

Corruption: 60 (Starts at 60)

Skills:
Flight: Due to possessing wings, she's able to fly.
Stretchy insides: Due to her corruption, her body can withstand being stretched from the inside by something like a penis that would otherwise be too big for her, and she won't be harmed due to her corrupt body stretching and adjusting to the shape of a penis temporarily. She doesn't feel pain, but rather pleasure from something like that.
Fairy ring: When dancing together with other faries in a ring, anything within the ring is transported to the Fairy kingdom. Despite being corrupt, faries retain this ability, easily spreading the corruption back to the Fairy kingdom.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Meep Meepersons » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:50 am

Boop! This still alive?
Meep Meepersons

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:35 am

Hopefully.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:55 am

Sorry! I had a lot of work this week, so this was delayed a bit more than I wanted.
CondorBoH

Postby Meep Meepersons » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:10 am

No Worries! I was just wondering what was up. ^^
Meep Meepersons

Postby Badger324 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:36 pm

If this is still accepting, I would love to join
Badger324

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:14 am

You can put up an application, no promises whether there'll be a slot for you right away.
CondorBoH

Postby Meep Meepersons » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:09 am

Sorry for not posting right away, the first post is always the hardest for me >3<
Meep Meepersons

Postby Meep Meepersons » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:40 am

Posted, sorry if it's crap >3<
Meep Meepersons

Postby Badger324 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:10 pm

I hope this is good enough.

Monster
Name: Aria
Species: Manticore
Sex: Female
Background: Normally traversing the mountainous regions of the land, Aria was happy, feeding on men's spirit energy and animals for nourishment and raiding small parties that were under protected. She would attack one or two of them, then drag away a few of the men and paralyze them with her venom, then threaten the rest of them and watches them run away from her position. After the rest have left, she would walk back to the other two, and torture the two, playing with them with her tail and breaking their pride as men before sapping their energy and leaving them for dead.
That was before the fall of the monster queen. Having heard rumors from one of her now few victims, she moved towards the forest, hiding more than she is used to, as her poison is weaker now, no longer reducing men to lust driven paralysis, but instead only decreasing the lust output to relatively low levels.
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Turn Ons: My own
Turn Offs: My own

Stats - Start with 2 in each, you have 10 points to spend, but you can subtract points if you want from the existing 2's. Based on your race, I'll give you an extra to certain stats (Eg, Cow Girls will have a str and con or cha bonus). Your health is equal to 10 + your Constitution score. Your Lust is equal to 10 + your Wisdom score. Your Mana is equal to your combined Wisdom and Charisma.

Health: 13
Lust: 14
Mana: 4

Strength: 5
Dexterity: 5
Constitution:3
Intelligence: 5
Wisdom: 4
Charisma: 0

Corruption: 60 (Starts at 60)

Skills:
-Trap Tail- Aria uses her tail on any male member's dick and starts pumping them for a short time, gaining back a small portion of health from their spirit energy
-Lust Spikes- Aria shoots out some of her venom darts towards an enemy that is tipped with a lust based poison
Badger324

Postby Albedo28 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:22 am

Sorry for the wait on posting. Been out of town for the last four days. Exhausted today but I'll try to get something up tomorrow either midday or close to midnight since I am working. Thanks for the patience!
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Albedo28 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:57 am

Yay! It's not dead. I was worried that my long hiatus had accidentally murdered the fun. Very glad to see life in this game still. Love the concept and the way the mechanics are set up.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby lilbooth » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:25 am

I will be posting within the next few days. Easter set me back a bit on schoolwork but I'm plenty caught up now so post will be coming soon.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Would it be considered a dick move to change my monster again? I'm sorry for being so indecisive, but it's no problem since I'm not in the RP yet, right? I reviewed a fe things and decide I would have a hard time RPing my current character.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character