Beach Resort - The Island Intercourse!

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Beach Resort - The Island Intercourse!

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:47 am

The Story
WELCOME TO THE 29th ANNUAL BEACH BRAWL! OR SOMETHING.
You have won an all expenses paid trip to a lovely tropical island, to compete in the championships of the Island Intercourse! Your stay lasts until the championships are over, which will be a bit over a month, giving you plenty of time to enjoy yourself. Those who have won the trip would have already won several matches and championships on their own home turfs, so now if the big leap to the international scene!
We here at Island Intercourse are offering these lucky winners to take part in three different sporting events for a chance at the World Cup, a fat check and many other fabulous prizes (rumoured to include a night with the Island's owner, or to have access to her harem...)! Those who are in the contest may freely enter any of the three games, carrying over their ranks in the others.

At later times in the competition, competitors may be forced into matches for specific games. Be advised and get practice in all of them, if at all possible!
... That means you might end up playing Volleyball with the other players, nothing bad, trust me.

The Games
Fencing!
Fencing is exclusive for characters with dicks. The goal is to cause your opponent to cum, simple, right? You can't use your hands, only your donger. You may attempt to grapple opponents, forcing them to the ground and under you which incurs an advantage, but pretty much this gamemode is two competitors frotting till one cums. The winner gets to claim the loser's holes for their own.

Volleyball!
It's just volleyball! Seriously. 2v2 matches on the beach.
Well maybe there is a clause. All players start with various layers of clothing (EG, uniform --> bra --> panties). When the opposing team gains a point, the team that didn't score strips a layer. Once one team is completely naked and they then lose a point, the game ends and the winners get to sex up the losers.

Keijo!
You know that sport where you have to knock the opponent off a ring on top of water but you can only use your butt and boobs? Yeah that.
The winner gets to fuck the loser.

The Mechanics
Everything is up to RNG! There will be no player stats. I roll 2 D20's. The first is to determine your success compared to your opponent, the second is to determine your Focus. What this does is different depending on each game, but basically you want a higher Focus roll than Success roll. If you roll higher than your opponent on Success, you win that round! Again, depends on the game.

Volleyball is the easy one. A 2v2 match, everyone gets a Success roll. The team with the highest total score wins that serve, the losers strip. If you roll low on your Focus, you get... distracted. Whether it be by the sun or the opponent's sexy bodies, a low Focus roll incurs a penalty on your Success roll.

Keijo is pretty much the same. The battle ring is a floating ring with three tiers. Center, inner and outer. Whoever gets a Success pushes their opponent into the next ring, or pushes back. You get... distracted by your opponent's body if you get a low Focus roll and incur a penalty to your Success.

Fencing gets more complex. The duelers have Four States. Normal, Heated, Aroused and Lusty. A Success roll pushes your opponent into the next State, but a lower Focus may push you into the next State as well! A higher Focus roll than your opponents Success will prevent you from being pushed into the next State, and a very high Focus will restore your State.
So to push an enemy into the next state, you have to beat their Success with your Success and Focus rolls and vice versa. A low Focus and Success roll can knock you down two states.
Once you're in Lusty state and lose a round, you cum and you're out.

What else can you do?
When you aren't in a game, you can spend you time with NPCs or other players at: The Mall, The Beach or The Hotel. Have some fun, go shopping, have sex. Whatever you want. Some events may occur, such as salty rivals or a dance party, but the game will basically boil down to: Compete, relax time, then repeat.

Stuff!
This RP is meant to be fun, good old sex. There are PVP elements but it's mostly just to set up sexual situations. Don't worry and relax, enjoy yourself.

In a controversial move, the Island's owner has allowed males to enter the contest for the first time! Though there are some rules to that, she demands that they are those classified as 'traps' or are extremely feminine. They may also be disadvantaged when it comes to Keijo, but they can enter nonetheless!

I will be accepting FOUR players, maybe increasing it to SIX depending on how many want to enter. I'll wait several days before actually checking character sheets so as to give as many people the chance to submit. Please note that Futa characters get a bias. Also while I expect all characters in this to be human, you can get a bit funky with that. So basically I'll allow catgirls, green people, elves, squid-kids, whatever. Your character's non-human body parts wont give you any advantage whatsoever, so it's just some flavour for you.

Character Sheets:

Include the following details for your character:

Name:
Appearance: (Description or picture. Include height even with picture)
Personality:
Backstory: (Don't make it too complex, 2-8 sentences are enough with obvious bias towards more detail)
Kinks/Turn ons:
Kinks/Turn offs:

Note: Will not accept anything that includes toilet play/scat, watersports (Ironic, right?), etc etc. Don't make your character super rape-y either, everything that happens here is consensual so that sorta personality will kinda fall flat.

Accepted Characters:

Tyler
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Tyler
Appearance: 6'4"

Personality: Competitive, Fun-Loving, Kind
Backstory: (Still a bit large, but kind of small, too) Being from a poor family, Tyler had grown up being around Sex-games. His older brothers and sisters had participated in small local games and tournaments around their home town in order to help support the family, and thus Tyler had been training with them since he had become the legal age for the 'Junior Challenge' in his home place. The laws were much different there; the legal age was 15, people still married young, and to top it off, there was the 'Junior Challenge'. A young adult version of the typical Sex-Games, but without the sex. And for him, without the Fencing. It was a clothed event for nothing but meager prize money, but that never stopped him from watching the big-leagues. On his 18th birthday, he began participating in the older version of the games he knew so well and was not-so-surprisingly good.
Kinks/Turn ons: Biting
Kinks/Turn offs: Typically unappealing things (Scat, Gore, etc.)

Voluntary sports:
Volleyball
Keijo

Emily West

Name: Emily West
Appearance:
Personality: Caring, competative and flirty.
Backstory: Emily grew up in a family of five, the oldest child she inherited her moms body type, she was strong and well built, and easily took to sports at an early age. Scouting by those looking to take girls pro she was given a scholorship on the grounds of her talent for the sex games,easily able to beat those of her peers in her school she was nearly shocked by the level of competition when she went to college. Still she thrived and maintained her joy of the sport especially as she grew older when she was allowed to actually partake in the reward for winning and found a whole new love for what she did.
Kinks/Turn ons: Futa, public use, gangbangs, cum marking, mild inflation(cum) cum baths and humiliation, sluts and femboys.
Kinks/Turn offs: toilet play

Gwen 'Banshee' Jacobs

Name: Banshee (Gwen Jacobs)
Appearance: 6"1'

Personality: Cold, domineering and psychotic ring persona, jaded and dejected outside the ring.

Backstory:

Gwen's slogged through the independent wrestling scene since she was first old enough to lace up her boots, but never managed to catch a break into the big times. She took her licks being the arm candy manager for heels and faces, the love interest or damsel in distress and worse being a jobber, but she always kept her respect by refusing to do somethings to get ahead. Finally she managed to get some traction with her Banshee persona, and she could proudly say she brought fans to the promotion and she even got to put the title around her waist... until some new big boobed blonde let the boss stick it up her ass and have a 'wardrobe' malfunction while in the ring.

Gwen had been furious, the boss had being trying to push her into more risque roles or stunts, claiming the promotion had to make itself stand out, but Gwen had refused and had enough fans to make a point of it. She had been about to walk out of the company altogether when the boss offered her a peace offering, an all expenses paid vacation and a shot at the title when she got back. It wasn't until she arrived that she realised the evil bastard's scheme.

Kinks/Turn ons: Leanings towards the nonconcsent/reluctance and humiliation, but open to trying anything
Kinks/Turn offs: the usual, vore/gore/scat type stuff.
Last edited by CondorBoH on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CondorBoH

Re: Beach Resort - The Island Intercourse!

Postby XanderFrost » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:53 am

I was going to submit a character, but I like to be able to get into character, which includes the straight category, and the possibility of being butt-fucked, after beating another guy with my dong completely turns me away from this... Especially since it all comes down to luck, with no skills factoring in to increase our chances of winning. Personally I feel there should be at least a few stats to give roll modifiers, such as Str, Int, and maybe Chr.
Str or Strength to increase our success rolls, maybe every 4 Str is worth a +1 Success modifier?
Int or Intelligence for Focus with the same system.
And Chr or Charisma for decreasing our foe's Focus rolls, maybe 5 here is -1 for the opponent's focus?
And with such things, there should also be ways to improve your stats, maybe a gym for Str, Library for Int, and a Pub for Chr?

OR give Males the option to not participate in Fencing... That would be much easier.

Again, these are Just my thoughts as someone who doesn't want to be butt-fucked after an all-Male sex-sport. Take this advice or don't, that's up to you, but if you do I'll submit my Character sheet, and if not I hope you're successful here.
XanderFrost

Location: Not behind you... See? I told you, but you didn't believe me.

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:07 am

Nah man you don't have to participate in all of the sports. Your guy can do Keijo and Volleyball and not do Fencing super easy. My statement about being put into other matches was basically along the lines of 'Everyone is going to play at least one game of Volleyball together because 2v2 with all the players sounded fun to me', not 'I'm going to force this player into a gamemode they don't like'.
Sorry for any confusion. If your character is straight, then I'll make sure any NPCs you go up against fit that category, easy.

I don't want to put stats in because I didn't want to overly complicate this game, hence the pretty basic rules, but I'll consider it.
CondorBoH

Postby XanderFrost » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:43 am

Okay, just felt that I needed to clear that up.

Name: Tyler
Appearance: 6'4"

Personality: Competitive, Fun-Loving, Kind
Backstory: (Still a bit large, but kind of small, too) Being from a poor family, Tyler had grown up being around Sex-games. His older brothers and sisters had participated in small local games and tournaments around their home town in order to help support the family, and thus Tyler had been training with them since he had become the legal age for the 'Junior Challenge' in his home place. The laws were much different there; the legal age was 15, people still married young, and to top it off, there was the 'Junior Challenge'. A young adult version of the typical Sex-Games, but without the sex. And for him, without the Fencing. It was a clothed event for nothing but meager prize money, but that never stopped him from watching the big-leagues. On his 18th birthday, he began participating in the older version of the games he knew so well and was not-so-surprisingly good.
Kinks/Turn ons: Biting
Kinks/Turn offs: Typically unappealing things (Scat, Gore, etc.)

Voluntary sports:
Volleyball
Keijo
XanderFrost

Location: Not behind you... See? I told you, but you didn't believe me.

Postby MelissaB » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:43 pm

Name: Emily West
Appearance:

Personality: Caring, competative and flirty.
Backstory: Emily grew up in a family of five, the oldest child she inherited her moms body type, she was strong and well built, and easily took to sports at an early age. Scouting by those looking to take girls pro she was given a scholorship on the grounds of her talent for the sex games,easily able to beat those of her peers in her school she was nearly shocked by the level of competition when she went to college. Still she thrived and maintained her joy of the sport especially as she grew older when she was allowed to actually partake in the reward for winning and found a whole new love for what she did.
Kinks/Turn ons: Futa, public use, gangbangs, cum marking, mild inflation(cum) cum baths and humiliation, sluts and femboys.
Kinks/Turn offs: toilet play
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby exalted » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:16 am

Name: Banshee (Gwen Jacobs)
Appearance: 6"1'

Personality: Cold, domineering and psychotic ring persona, jaded and dejected outside the ring.

Backstory:

Gwen's slogged through the independent wrestling scene since she was first old enough to lace up her boots, but never managed to catch a break into the big times. She took her licks being the arm candy manager for heels and faces, the love interest or damsel in distress and worse being a jobber, but she always kept her respect by refusing to do somethings to get ahead. Finally she managed to get some traction with her Banshee persona, and she could proudly say she brought fans to the promotion and she even got to put the title around her waist... until some new big boobed blonde let the boss stick it up her ass and have a 'wardrobe' malfunction while in the ring.

Gwen had been furious, the boss had being trying to push her into more risque roles or stunts, claiming the promotion had to make itself stand out, but Gwen had refused and had enough fans to make a point of it. She had been about to walk out of the company altogether when the boss offered her a peace offering, an all expenses paid vacation and a shot at the title when she got back. It wasn't until she arrived that she realised the evil bastard's scheme.

Kinks/Turn ons: Leanings towards the nonconcsent/reluctance and humiliation, but open to trying anything
Kinks/Turn offs: the usual, vore/gore/scat type stuff.
exalted

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:29 am

Right, did yall just want to start with three players or wait for one more? If anyone is willing on that front.
CondorBoH

Postby exalted » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:25 am

good to go with whatever people want.
exalted

Postby MelissaB » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:44 pm

tis your game.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:48 pm

It tis indeed. The game's up and running, so go and have fun. The intros are very simple and end with your characters about to enter an event. I'll let you decide which one from there.
CondorBoH

Postby Animeguy117 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:41 am

Name: Sterling
Appearance: 5'10"

Personality: Overly Competitive, Shy, Quiet
Backstory: Being the oldest of three children, he was by far the most feminine, even by his own younger sisters standards. The boy was raised by a military based father who always taught him the key to being successful was to always win, no mater what. In doing so, he developed a sense of always wanting to be first in everything, even buying groceries and using the bathroom. HIs personality, however was his biggest downfall, being that he avoided most social contact and kept to himself quite a bit. Being that his father was mostly gone, it was up to his mother and younger sisters to keep him company, in which provided the physique and mindset of that of a pristine femboy.
Kinks/Turn-Ons: Hair Pulling, Biting, Facials and Cum Play (giving and receiving)
Turn-Offs: Anything stomach churning (scat, gore, blood, etc.)
Animeguy117
Newly Registered

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:37 am

Accepted. I'll add you to the game once I'm home from work.
CondorBoH

Postby Animeguy117 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:52 am

Was there like a time limit to get in on this?
Animeguy117
Newly Registered

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:18 pm

No, not really. Make a character if you want to.
CondorBoH

Postby Animeguy117 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Oh, I already did XD, just wondering when I'll be added to the main story.
Animeguy117
Newly Registered

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Once everyone's got their replies in.
CondorBoH

Return to Out of Character