Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Sexcademy (OOC)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Sexcademy (OOC)

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:50 am

Nescafe Wrote:I wish Dueling Network hadn't gotten shut down. We could've used that...There should be other resources available for playing YuGiOh online, no?

(I may or may not want an excuse to undig my old decks)

There's always DevPro, it pretty much does the job of DN but a lot of its more automated
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:55 am

Gotcha. But is it OK if I could build a deck around Power Tool Dragon? Like have that one 'big' monster the players in the anime pull out for the big moments. Kaiba's Blue Eyes for example. If the rules allows for Syncros, that is.

In any case, I did find an online deck builder tool. It's designed for use IRL, since it has a button that prices it, but I imagine we could use it for building stuff.

Here's the link: http://yugiohdeckbuilder.com/
CondorBoH

Postby VintageBass » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:26 am

OK, is this all safe for my computer, and this might take me a while since I do have physical cards...

And I might need to rebalance my deck to have a good amount of spells and traps compared to my overwhelming amount of effect monsters.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:29 am

What DevPro? Yeah, perfectly safe. Plus it's kept up to date with everything that comes out
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:15 am

Everyone, all you have to do is find cards you like and make a list of the cards you want in your deck, 40-60 cards...
XanderFrost

Location: Not behind you... See? I told you, but you didn't believe me.

Postby VintageBass » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:24 am

Find cards? I already have a deck made out of the cards that I (currently) have! I might add a couple more just to spice things up, but...

Yeah for the system I need to look around and get all of those just so we have something going digitally.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:30 am

Guys...
Digital is good for free time, because yes, Devpro is fun, but it won't be used for this. Anyway, after you build your decks you need to PM them to me so that I can number the cards for the Draw Generator...
XanderFrost

Postby Nicoffee » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:50 am

Well I have my deck pretty much finished. But shouldn't we submit that along character sheets?
Last edited by Nicoffee on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nicoffee

Postby KelsiFoxxxy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:52 am

Nescafe Wrote:Well I have my deck pretty much finished. But shouldn't we submit that along character sheets?

No, because then everyone would know your deck recipe. And yes, my response means I'm interested.
KelsiFoxxxy

Postby Nicoffee » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:58 am

Well, it's not like that won't happen sooner or later. But I see your point, I suppose.
Nicoffee

Postby Laughing Hyena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:06 am

Alright then. Working on my deck then.
Laughing Hyena

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:07 am

Nice to see you join us, Kelsi
XanderFrost

Postby KelsiFoxxxy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:45 am

Name: Kayla Tayker
Sexuality: Lesbian
Ace Monster: Iron Chain Dragon/Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon
Spirit: Scapeghost
Bio: (Optional for now...) Soon!
Appearance: http://rs223.pbsrc.com/albums/dd30/plas_wm/6818-Seto_KaibaYu-Gi-Oh.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Abilities: (Pick one)
Smart Shopper: Can sometimes get discounts in shops.

Faults:
Nympho in Disguise: She's an innocent looking sex maniac~
"Boobs~!": She can't resist a nice pair~

Stats: (15 points)
Dex: 3
Agi: 4
Con: 3
Int: 5
KelsiFoxxxy

Postby Laughing Hyena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:11 am

Finding an image is a bit harder than I thought. Anyway someone mind telling me what a Spirit is? I assume it is a Duel Spirit from places like GX (Jaden/Chazz) and 5Ds (Luna)
Laughing Hyena

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:13 am

Yeah, A card that speaks to you. Like Winged Kuriboh and the Ojamas as you already mentioned. By the way, Kelsi, Love the Aces and Spirit. Scapeghost is a good defensive card.
XanderFrost

Postby Laughing Hyena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:27 am

Thank you. ^_^ Does it have to be in the deck by chance?
Laughing Hyena

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:28 am

Yup
XanderFrost

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:55 am

Can we give you the character details and then send you the deck? This is taking a while and I'm a lil out of practice. My deck's shaping up to be 'What I find aesthetically pleasing more than useful' at this rate.
CondorBoH

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:28 am

Yeah, that's fine
XanderFrost

Postby Laughing Hyena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:37 am

Name: Madison Hawk
Ace Monster: World of Prophecy
Spirit: High Priestess of Prophecy
Bio: Madison Hawk is a disabled student amongst the duelists at Duelist Academy in the fact that he cannot physically speak. He makes use of a dueling computer voice module within his duel disk systems to properly communicate within duels. The young man is much more expressive as he tries to socialize as best as he can. When it comes to dueling it is a great passion and past his silence he is a potent strategist. It's one of the few ways he has an actual voice of his own and thus he puts his all into the duels he engages in.

As for how he managed to acquire his deck, it began within his dreams visiting a grand tower where a plethora of spell casters, magicians all combined their knowledge into one great font of higher learning. The whispers of a heavenly voice tell the tale of a foolish child whom wasted his talents in blissful ignorance. However other kingdoms in fear of the potential power of the students and magicians of the Tower, lead an attack. In desperation to fend off the attackers the Fool invokes a tome of knowledge far too potent for him to unleash and is consumed by the magic. Tainted by darkness he becomes a reaper of the living, slaughtering those in his path. The attackers fleet for their lives and the remaining magicians, the empress and the hierophant use their powers to purge he darkness from the child. Turning him from darkness and back to the world.

As a keeper of knowledge the High Priestess, a Duel Spirit has guarded this tale and wishes for it to be remembered. She had approached one whom has no voice of his own, one whom can only listen, and one whom can see the unseen. She has approached Madison in his dreams and asked him to gather the cards that tell this tale so that it would never be forgotten what fear and ignorance cause in the world. In return they shall lend him their strength. Chosen by the high priestess, the young dueling student embarks upon a quest of knowledge in order to find the tale of Prophecy. He has a fair number of cards that brought power and insight into his dueling deck but he has yet to complete the story. The High Priestess now serves as Madisons voice and guide among his adventures in the academy. Will he acquire the full tale of Prophecy or this tale be lost in the annals of time itself.

Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Abilities: (Pick one)
Strategic: Better at seeing ways to get out of a pinch. (Almost like divine intervention)

Faults:
Large Breasts (The man loves a soft pair as they have many functions. His eyes also have a tough time pulling away from the sun as it were)
Cosplay (A little bit of role-play or just a cute girl in a costume brings his blood to a boil.)
Exhibitionism (Madison enjoys the idea of eyes upon him as he fornicates with a lovely woman.)

Stats: (15 points)
Dex: (3)
Agi (2)
Con: (4)
Int: (6)
Last edited by Laughing Hyena on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Laughing Hyena

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character