Midnight Mansion OOC [Closed for recruitment]

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Midnight Mansion OOC [WIP][2-4 player RP in planning]

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Could you add that to your character sheet for me. Also, please specify that it's from your freebie point when editing your character sheet.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby GoodnightNinja » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:25 pm

Done
Always ready for a fun futanari, tentacle, or lesbian RP!
GoodnightNinja

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Nice, thanks.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Character sheet:
Name: Lucy Valerion

Fetish/Fetishes:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Submissiveness, masochism, latex, rough sex. Those are the ones she looked up on the internet anyways, she might find out her other kinks later.

Favorites:

Favorite pastime activity: D&D roleplaying, or video game RPG’s
Favorite music: Some epic soundtracks of movies and games and classic rock
Favorite sweets: Licorice
Favorite food: Pizza Hawaii
Favorite drink: Fanta

Appearance: (While a picture is preferred, a well written description will suffice.)

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5627551

Character Buildup: (A character has three primary stats to put points in, these in turn, split up into more specific stats. All stats are split into stages, one point in a stage, yields double the points in the next stage. Different amounts of points will make different situations easier and give advantages I certain situations.) (see “Mechanics” farther down for more information.)

stage 1: Body: 2

stage 2: Strength: 1

Agility: 2

Physical Endurance: 1

Stage 1: Mind: 5

stage 2: Intelligence: 6

Reflex: 2

Mental Endurance: 5

Stage 1: Spirit: 2

Stage 2:Spiritual Awareness: 3

Spiritual flexibility: 0
Spiritual Endurance: 1

Physical Health: (2 +10=12) (Hurt)
Mental Health: (5 +10=15) (Stress)
Spiritual Health: (2 +10=12) (Withered)

Distribution of points: (When distributing points, a player is given 9 points to distribute between the three 1st stage stats. The amount of points in a 1st stage stat determines the amount of points for the 2nd stage stat from the same tree by doubling the amount of points.)

3rd Stage abilities: (Not implemented in this version.)

School:

Woftell Plaza (+1 Intelligence, +2 Mental Endurance.) (Woftell Plaza is a high prestige school with a fair amount of funding, allowing it to focus a lot more budget into education as well as other things. The excellent teachers combined with the somewhat more advanced material means the school manages to raise many individuals intellect as well as prepare them for some of the pressure of adult life.

Weapon:

The Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, 300 pages of Stoicism in hardback, working as a weapon like a frying pan and providing advice and stuff. (If ever anyone would need that)

Excess possession:

A full set of nerd dice and a character sheet.

Random possession: (All characters will begin the game with an additional randomized item from the list below, the item is randomized by the GM before the game begins.)

Clothing:

3. Ring.x (A silver ring with a ruby on it, her family has had it for ages and she just got it before getting in this mess)
4. Necklace. X (Just a little necklace of a dolpin made from coconut, a keepsake from a tropical holiday)
7. Shirt. X a plain white top
8. Skirt. (Freebie purchase) dark blue pleated skirt

(If you wanna reroll, that's fine )

Statuses:

Captivating: (+15 EXP)(Permanent)(This status means that the affected character is a more tempting target for… everything, really. The target has something about them that draws attention, be it how they look, smell or taste. This can result in the affected person finding themselves always being the one to be the target of either harassment or stalking, be it supernatural or not.) (The person gains a prey modifier of 6.)

Twisted/Sprained Ankle: (+7 EXP)(Temporary)(The character has recently harmed their ankle and have a hard time moving around without experiencing pain. They do however not suffer any movement penalties if they manage a Physical Resistance roll. Gaining this stat during the RP also means the character gains 1LVL in the Hurt stat.)

Original/Unique: Calm personality. (-20 EXP)(permanent): Character has a natural calm about them and aren't as easily stressed out. For each opportunity when gaining stress, a D10 roll with the result of 7 or higher will prevent 1 point in Stress.
Last edited by Randomizer4 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Changed the traits around a bit, should be a bit more clear now :)
Also tell me if I need some more negative traits to make up for the positive one.

Sorry for being such a hassle x3
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:54 pm

Original approved. (Slightly changed the wording.)

Original/Unique: Calm personality. (-20 EXP)(permanent): Character has a natural calm about them and aren't as easily stressed out. For each opportunity when gaining stress, a D10 roll with the result of 7 or higher will prevent 1 point in Stress.

Also, you could just have edited your last character sheet... Now, how about that freebie point? What will you use it for?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Sorry again x3

Alright I'll use it to buy a skirt so I am somewhat decent x3

Randomizer4

Postby GoodnightNinja » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:04 pm

Pfft... Somewhat decent. All I got was a jacket and panties.
GoodnightNinja

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:07 pm

I was going around with a necklace a ring and a shirt

Randomizer4

Postby GoodnightNinja » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:09 pm

Randomizer4 Wrote:I was going around with a necklace a ring and a shirt

No pants is best pants.
GoodnightNinja

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Please, make sure to edit your character and add the skirt to your character sheet. Make sure to mark it as your Freebie point use. (BTW, you didn't get much clothes for your clothing rolls. Perhaps you should risk re-rolling all clothing rolls for a chance at more clothing? It's your choice, just a suggestion.)
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:26 pm

I edited my char :3
Also, I'm not doing that, DND made me afraid of gambling anything.

Alright I tried to roll just to see what would have happened:
I rolled a 5 but got socks, earring, necklace, shoes and gloves. Glad I didn't do that

Randomizer4

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Huh, haven't updated in a while. I want to assure people that I am still working on this. Got a map done of the mansion, as well as tried out some of the systems in a trial RP with some friends... Didn't go that great. While they enjoyed the RP, the looting system turned out to be utter bullshit since it essentially allowed for infinite loot within a room as long as you kept rolling well. Working on fixing that. There's also the combat system. I'm thinking of maybe reducing the numbers used for creating characters and make the RP more interactive as well as the combat. Meaning that combat will not be resolved by whoever has higher stats, but by whoever manages to write the more convincing/successful action. I also wish to point out that the full map will not be available for the players until they either explore the whole mansion or find an actual map of the place. Temporary maps showing of what the players have already found will be available though.

So, to summarize. I made a map, am going to change some of the systems and people will have to remake their character (you may keep certain elements if you wish.)
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:04 am

Sure. When the changes are posted I'll update my character sheet. I'm still all in.
Mark3000

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:16 pm

Alright. I'm back once again with an update. I have completed almost all of the mechanics and only have to create some of screen documents for myself now, as well as a loot table. Otherwise, this RP should now be playable. However, I have changed the character sheet slightly, mostly affecting how much health each character has as well as removing all the EXP related stuff and status effects. I will therefore update the earlier post for both the character sheet and example character.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Now, with the new character sheet in place, please either update your already submitted characters or make new ones. Also, please submit them all anew rather than just editing the post containing your old one.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:38 pm

I also just remembered that it might be a little hard to keep all the information easily accessible, therefore I soon create a Gdoc with all information for those interested.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:10 pm

I'll get to updating mine, check it in a few minutes.
CondorBoH

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:45 am

CondorBoH Wrote:I'll get to updating mine, check it in a few minutes.

Everything looks good. Although the "Health" is not correctly calculated. It's supposed to be the value of the stat + a dice with the same amount of sides, like for example, 1 + 1D1... Ok, poor example. 2 + 1D2, 3 + 1D3 and so forth, you understand? I significantly Nerfed health in this RP.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:48 am

Meanwhile, I'll get started on working on the Gdoc. I'll make sure everyone can view them whenever and all that.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character