Contagion X: A Struggle of the Mind

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Contagion X: A Struggle of the Mind

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:39 am

Perfect. I'll take a little to make my sheet, then.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Re: Contagion X: A Struggle of the Mind

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:35 am

Name: Hunter Sleiper
Occupation Level: 1
Bio: Hunter is a youthful lady with a lot of energy, and for most of her life she's been disobedient to anything but her own gut. Throughout school she practically aced any classes that didn't require heavy thought, and played a lot of extracurricular sports. Once she graduated she became an instructor at a gym, finding the prospect of a job where you get to be noisy and motivate people to be the best thing for her... plus, having an excuse to show off her own body is great too. While she's a troublemaker, she usually doesn't have ill intentions, finding it kind of hard to be a bad person.
Once the outbreak reared its ugly head, Hunter had a great opportunity to put her own skills to the test. If she came across people who didn't know how to fight, she would be glad to help them learn... as long as it didn't involve weapons.
Appearance: Short gallery here. In short, she's a short-ish athletic woman with good hips and thick thighs, but she doesn't have the largest chest. In this roleplay her hair will be grown out instead of half-shaven, but still asymmetrical in length. She enjoys wearing mostly tight and athletic clothes, especially spandex and short skirts.

SKILLS:
Str: 2
Sta: 2
Cha: 2
Wis: 0
Int: 0
Agi: 3
Con: 1
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Previous

Return to Out of Character