Pokemon: Battle for Redemption Isle (OOC)(2 spots available)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Pokemon: Battle for Redemption Isle (OOC)(2 spots availa

Postby dingofiz » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:33 am

XanderFrost Wrote:You have 4 abilities and 7 faults. Fix that. Also, I don't see any faults that are inherently sex related. Half of the 8 have to be sex related.

I had 8 faults, I just didn't notice half of them had to be sexual.
Having low endurance isn't really a fault as much as a blessing in some cases. Just saying.

Where did you get this at?
dingofiz

Location: Somewhere far away... From Earth... Don't bother asking you wouldn't know the place.

Postby dingofiz » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:38 am

XanderFrost Wrote:If I give you berries, you won't get 20, at any point. You'll get one for each potion you give up. The amount of potions is decided by which color alignment you choose.

I don't think you fully understood/read what I wrote, I was trying to introduce a new game mechanic.
The game doesn't need any more than 20 different types of berries, the first 20 from this berry list would suffice:
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasa ... ries.shtml

That way when people stumble across a berry bush (the game uses trees) you can just use a 20 sided die to determine what berries it has.

I was actually agreeing with you.
dingofiz Wrote:
XanderFrost Wrote:So you'd be willing to give up your potions for the same amount of various berries, including the ones that have no real effect...?

I could be fine with that.
dingofiz

Location: Somewhere far away... From Earth... Don't bother asking you wouldn't know the place.

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:55 am

1) Long story.
2) I get that
3) I meant that at most any person will be able to hold a max of maybe 10 berries total. Not that you wanted 20 berries.
XanderFrost

Location: Not behind you... See? I told you, but you didn't believe me.

Postby dingofiz » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:04 am

XanderFrost Wrote:EVERYONE! I AM MAKING A NEW OOC TOPIC TO KEEP TRACK OF WHO IS STILL PARTICIPATING! SIMPLY COPY/PASTE YOUR CS! ALSO: ANY STAT CHANGES YOU WANT TO MAKE, MAKE THEM NOW! REMEMBER, DUE TO A HARD RESET, 15 POINTS, EVEN IF YOU WERE PART OF THE ORIGINAL GROUP!

Just in case someone doesn't see it on the other page.
dingofiz

Previous

Return to Out of Character