Gordian Orgias, Talandar's scar OOC (Now Active)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Gordian Orgias, Talandar's scar OOC (starts on June 24th

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:23 pm

I might be gone for a week, not entirely sure if I will have time/access to the internet.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Good new, internet access confirmed! Only mobile access though...
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby LillyMacow » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:08 am

@fantasy fanatic Well thats something!

Im sorry I havnt been posting consistantly. I have been working behind the rp alot still, and based on the testing I have broken the active users down into the the first groups of the rp, note that these groups are temporary and I am fully preapred to make switches if requested. Also note that these groups are just for the first "chapter" and infact all of you will be together in the second half, but to begin with you will be separated into the following groups:
GROUP 1 (zaniko, mark3000, nobudi), GROUP 2 (Laughing Hyena, Firehead, Fantasy Fanatic)
Once each of you reach the point at which the grouping begins, I will pm you and then will leave your message unresponded too until the others have all reached the same point. I have however set all of you up to be able to stretch out your part of the rp if the others of the group become unresponsive, so that I can pace all of you to hopefully have you reach the end of this "prologue" on the same day. This is happening very soon, and infact it has already started for laughing hyena.
LillyMacow

Postby LillyMacow » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:25 am

Hey, I lost track of time and forget to post a reply tonight, very sorry it's my fault. I will have a response tommorow.
LillyMacow

Postby Laughing Hyena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Awesome, looking forward to this, got no idea what to expect but hey it's interesting.
Laughing Hyena

Postby LillyMacow » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Fuuuck. I just lost the last hour and a half of my life... Well I almost finished writing responses for everyone, I only had laughing hyena left to do when the page suddenly reloaded and I lost all the work I had done, Well, the list will be delayed atleast anther hour, maybe two, I'm not going to be redoing any of the dice rolls, but I will be saying what they where at if you failed or succeeded, I don't rember the exact amounts of desperation though, so you'll just have to guess... Fuck. I saved a small amount of it because about thirty minutes in I copied everything I had so that I could paste it back, but the last hour I forgot to do it. Sorry if these responses are a bit shorter then you hoped, I don't think I am oing to go as in depth as I did last time since I am losing abit of steam at this point. Sorry about this accident everyone! I'll get right back to writing now.
LillyMacow

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:26 pm

Happened me like three times in a row once. I feel your pain.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby LillyMacow » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Okay I have now spent 3 and half hours of my day on this one post. But hey I'm pretty happy with it, there are probably a lot f spelling erros, and grammatical issues, but I do have plans for my day and I skipped lunch for this so I am going to go eat now, and don't really have it in me to fix everything. Also Firehead, there was a dice roll in there and you passed it with some desperation, but. Forgot to write that down so, now you know lol, anyways there might not be a post tonight, but I will try.
LillyMacow

Postby LillyMacow » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:43 am

Hey guys I regret to say, or personal reasons I don't really want to get into I couldn't Wally get myself to post the reply in Gordian Orgias, I wasn't going to post anything but I do think it's only fair to let you guys know who didn't respond last night or all of today and possibly tommarow. I know the story is about to really get going and I hate to leave you hanging, but just at the moment I can't really do it. Last night I did write up a few f the messages so I guess the post is about half way done, but don't expect it to be posted until tommorow night at the earliest. I should be back in the swingof things by Sunday at the latest though, but I should be back to posting sooner. Sorry! I will return soon!
LillyMacow

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Hey guys just need to let you know I'll be gone for a few days coming up this week. I'll be leaving Sunday and will getting back on Thursday.
Firehead

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:49 pm

Any word from Lily?
Laughing Hyena

Postby LillyMacow » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Hey everyone, personal issues happened again, and it was. Rather. Sudden, sorry for my long disappearance. I will be back to writing either today or tomorrow, thank you all for your patience.
LillyMacow

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:52 pm

Don't worry about it. Just be sure to take care of yourself.
Mark3000

Postby LillyMacow » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:17 am

Hey everyone, I cant make any excuses, I essentially abonded the whole rp before it even got started. I lost complete intrest, I wasn't having fun and overall my life at the time just really didnt fit right with the rping, I just wasnt ever in the mood. I also really am sorry that i didnt even tell anyone why i stopped or for how long. I can't promise I will be as active as I tried to be before, which envitebally failed, but i will give it another go.

So, in the regard to the rp. I still have so much I havn't touched and would love to get into. I kind of wrote my self into a bit of a rut. So when I return to the rp, expect my responses to be a bit hastened, glossing over details, until I can put the rp back on the rails. So my writing is going to be more focused on more important details, and making those more interesting, rather then lots of detail for mundane concepts.

As for anyone who was in the rp. I can't thank you enough for participating in it, and i am extremely sorry for leaving you in the dark about the rp for so long. If you have dropped out or lost intrest, that's completley my fault, so I obvuisly wont blame you. But whoever is still intrested keep your eye out for gordian Orgias to get an update soon.

Thanks, I am glad to be back <3

EDIT: another thing i will be changing, possibly for the long term but hopefully only the short term, is I am removing the charcter bios from posts, I thought it was a good idea as when i read rps, i always got confused as to who was who. But, after doing it I realised that it actually took a considerable amount of time to put in every time i posted for every person.
The bigger change is I will be limiting the amount of stat rolls down. They will still happen, but im not going to write most of them down, as that also became rather time consuming, and im trying not to burn myself out again, I hope you understand.
LillyMacow

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:12 am

Welcome back. Let's all have fun together again.
Fantasy Fanatic

Re: Gordian Orgias, Talandar's scar OOC (Now Active)

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:43 pm

Cool, its been so long that I actually kinda forgot this RP had happened until I'd seen it had been updated. I'm in, though I hope we haven't lost too many people with the hiatus.
Firehead

Postby Zankio » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:19 pm

LillyMacow Wrote:Hey everyone, I cant make any excuses, I essentially abonded the whole rp before it even got started. I lost complete intrest, I wasn't having fun and overall my life at the time just really didn't fit right with the rping, I just wasnt ever in the mood. I also really am sorry that i didnt even tell anyone why i stopped or for how long. I can't promise I will be as active as I tried to be before, which envitebally failed, but i will give it another go.

If it counts for anything. I tend to do the very same thing albeit too much for my own good. I get really inspired to post and continue RP's, but after a week or two I rapidly lose interest and find myself having to force posts out.

So I think it's just important that you have fun, feeling pressured as a gm I tend to forget that as a player I just enjoy being able to participate and journey further into the game. Maybe it the same for others too, I can't really say.
Zankio

Postby LillyMacow » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:46 am

I am still here, but the timing of responses is more critical at the moment, as i want the charcter interaction to go smoothly. So I am awaiting a response from Fantasy Fanatic. That being said if she doesn't respond by tomorrow I will post anyways. So look out for a post at Friday night at the latest as I dont want to completely stall the roleplay.
LillyMacow

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:13 am

I'm here. Sorry for disappearing. I'll be writing a response now.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:06 pm

And now that theres a bit more stuff happening in the orbs, now I can post.
Laughing Hyena

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character