Gordian Orgias, Talandar's scar OOC (Now Active)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Gordian Orgias, Talandar's scar OOC (Now Active)

Postby LillyMacow » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:52 pm

IC thread is up here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6723
Okay hey everyone, so my old rp Gordian Orgias has pretty thourled died. So I decided that I will try again but I will structure it more, it removes some of the mystery but I thought maybe if I start giving away more of the story at the start people will be more intrested. If you where a player of Gordian Orgias, you can use your old chacter or make a new one either works, also the story you where in the middle of will come back so sorry for the déjà vu.

Anyways here is a little setup for the creation of the setting of Gordian Orgias:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Before the beggining there was but one lonely soul. It wished for one thing, to create. The being had unfathomable power so far beyond our compression that attempting to fully understand it was far from just impossible. The lonely traveller decided its first creation would be a world full of peace and never ending happiness. Thus the first Eden was created, a vast expanse of untap imaginable beauty and safety. The creatures where two seprate breeds of life, the first where the elders, immense creatures that ruled the lands with awe and wonder. The second group where the gods, beings with unparalleled power, but only in specific concepts, such as live, or wisdom. The first Eden was perfect, and millions of years went by in a flash with no change. That was until the one soul realized this wasn't the world it wanted, it was too good, a world without conflict is world not worth watching. It began to destroy Eden, morphing it into a new world known as Ragnrock. The world was filled with hatred and demons, the once towering trees of perfect greens and browns, became glistening black mountains spewing with lava. A new creature, Lords of hell, the reverse of gods, where created and they quickly formed demons to do there bidding on the surface world who soon roamed the planet leaving the fiery world of brimston in their wake. This was when the elderkin began too die, the offspring of the elders. Many of these magnifcent beasts where killed, only a fraction remained, shuch as unicorns. The gods could not watch idely and the god of fertility soon created angels, which with the help of the other gods became being with power and emotions. Angels then came down to Ragnrock to attempt to defeat the demons. The war of etherals, as it was known. Lasted hundereds of thousands of years before a final battle was held. This battle never came because the one soul landed on the planet for the irst time, it stopped everything, and pushed back ragnarock too a select few parts of the planet, locking away many of the strongest demons, however it didn't return any of the killed elderkin or the corrupted gods. After this the one soul created a third world over top the returned lands of Eden, Talandar, a world rich with magic, and most importantly mortals, many, many mortal beings. Humans,  it was most proud of, after this it promptly returned to wherever irresides in the void. It has been millions of years since the ethereal war and the remnants are still present, gods still control the planet, elders are still spotted lurking in the horizon, demons still attempt to return the world to ragnarock, angels have become the link between gods and mortals, occasional,y showing up around the world, and allof the elderkin still roam the earthly as endanger species. Mortals, however have become the dominant kind of life on earth, humans, Elfs, dwarves, kitsune, dryads, and many more species. There take on animals, where horses, foxes, lions, wolves, and so on. These where not the only mortals created however, the corrupted gods created here own kind of mortals, goblins, orcs, golems, orgres, trolls, and so on. Even worse still are their take on animals, monsters, giant spiders, dire wolves, specters, harpies, and thousands more. Monsters soon became a bigger threat then even the demons and became the new primary threat of civilization. This where our story begins, a fantasy world, full of magic, monsters, gods and demons, how will our heroes do, and what is Gordian Orgias?

So tell me if you are intrested, I am working n charcter sheets and mechanics now and will hopefully be done soon, but I'd like to know how many players I am working with. So yeah, hoped you liked the little snippet on the creation story, and I perpously left out a lot out of that, so it may seem confusing but you will learn more in the rp. Thanks!

Character sheet:
Name:
Picture:

(link or image here)

Backstory: (pm about what kind of past you want and I will give you information needed to make your backstory lore friendly)
Inactivity Timer: (how many days until you are willing to let your charcter get temporarily taken over by me to move them out of the way of other charcters progression, see more detail in my lower post)
Stats:
Body (0)
-->Strength (0)
-->-->Power (0)
-->-->Durability (0)
-->Finesse (0)
-->-->Agility (0)
-->-->Accuracy (0)
Mind (0)
->Charm (0)
-->-->Seduction (0)
-->-->Diplomacy (0)
->Lore (0)
-->-->Knowledge (0)
-->-->Study (0)
Spirit (0)
-->Magic (0)
-->-->Raw (0)
-->-->Arcane (0)
-->Attunement (0)
-->-->Nature (0)
-->-->Beasts (0)
-->Ethereal (0)
-->-->Celestial (0)
-->-->Demonic (0)

The way this works, you get 7 levels to put into spirit mind and body. for each point you put into one of those stats you may put two points into the stats that are in the next layer in (for example one level in spirit means you have two levels to put into magic attunement and Ethereal. Then for each level you put into one of those you may put two levels into the next indent of the respective stat chosen, for example one level in magic means you have two levels to put into Raw and arcane. Hope that makes sense thanks! and dont forget to pm me if you want help with your backstory!
(edit: indents didn't work so now they are arrows)
Last edited by LillyMacow on Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:13 am, edited 13 times in total.
LillyMacow

Re: Gordian Orgias, Talandar's scar OOC

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Yeah, I'd be interested in giving this another go. Though I might try a different character.
Firehead

Postby LillyMacow » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:19 am

Okay, for your characters, I have a request. If you want to be something non human, or a human tied to something important like a rich family let me know and i can give you lore based options. For example if you wanted to be an elf very closely tied to nature I could tell you about woodland elves, or if you wanted to be next inline for the head of a noble family, I could give you possible important families for you to be apart of etc. If you dont want any lore important backstory then you don't have to message me about it. Thanks for the help! Character sheets coming real soon.
LillyMacow

Postby LillyMacow » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:40 am

Game mechanics:

Dice rolling:
You roll a d6 for every 2 levels you have in a stat rounding down (if you have 3 then roll one dice). Every 5 or 6 you roll on a dice is a success. If you roll a six, then roll another dice.
How stats are checked:
For example if you are climbing a cliff, you would roll Agility, if you fail, you would suffer a penalty and then roll Finesse, if you fail again you will suffer a second penalty and then roll body and if you fail a third time then you outright fail. Sometimes, if someone is trying to charm you for example, you would start at charm rather than seduction or diplomacy. The simpler a task the lower tier the stat you roll.
Levels:
Tiers refer to where the stat is, tier 1 stats are body, mind, and spirit, each of these then has their own set of tier 2 stats, which in turn have their own tier 3 stats. For each level in a stat you get 2 levels to spend in the next tier up, for example one level in body gives access to 2 levels for strength and Finesse (note its not 2 levels for both but 2 levels that can go in either), and so on.

Explanations on what each stat does:
Body:

Strength
Power: How much you can lift and how hard you can swing.
Durability: There is no health or damage in this system so when you take damage that would stagger or knock you out you must roll durability.
Finesse:
Agility: Agility is your skill to maneuver your body the way you want it to, dodging, climbing, escaping, sneaking etc. basically if a ninja does it agility helps with it, except wearing edgy black clothes, it doesn't help with that. Oh and it doesn't help with magic hand signs.
Accuracy: accuracy is both how accurate you are with melee and ranged weapons (obviously) as well as your perception of hidden things or objects that are hard to make out from a distance.

mind

Charm:
Seduction: It helps you seduce people… oh and also it is defense when you are caught in a lewd situation from losing focus (basically how confident you are even when your… exposed. Which does hinder rolls if you get too embarrassed.)
Diplomacy: Negotiations, such as selling people on lies, negotiating better deals for quests, and defense from getting ripped off.
Lore:
Knowledge:
My setting has a shit ton of story and you're holding a laser pointer in the dark library, knowledge allows you to make a roll to see if your character happens to know about something you come across, this is not necessary for things that should be common knowledge, and is near useless against things that i deem secretive knowledge. (for example, you would roll knowledge to try and find the weakness of a monster you are fighting, or try to “remember” something you had read about the city you are in. (All lore checks can only be done once on one thing, so if you fail, you fail, but that doesn't mean you can't learn about it by other means)
Study:
Study picks up where knowledge left off, it can help you learn about the history of a town, or a monster, but it can help you learn about elderkin creatures, mysterious places off the beaten path, and other things you can't find in a book. This is good if you are the inquisitive sort who likes to stick their nose in other people's business.

spirit

Magic:
Raw: raw magic covers everything from elements to stasis traps, and sleep spells. This is the magic most mages use for its diversity and its fantastic safety net, relative to it’s fellow school of magic. Most things you think of when you think magic can be achieved with raw magic.
Arcane: Arcane magic is different from raw magic as firing a gun is different from dismantling an armed nuke… that is mid air on course for an orphanage in the middle of new york. Arcane magic is certainly more powerful than anything else, it being the study of the one soul's personal power, arcane magic lets you alter reality, manipulate or even stop time, play with gravity, horrifically kill all of your loved ones, open portals in space to transfer yourself instantly, open a rift into the void an kill thousands, and even cure cancer, by individually ripping apart every cell in their body. As you can see arcane magic isn't a toy, but it sure is fun, oh and very power. If you like power, gambling, and losing limbs to the abyss that is the infinity, then arcane magic is your kind of magic.
Attunement:
Nature: Attunement to nature's beauty allows you to connect to the nature around you, you can feel your enemies through the ground, and see enemies hiding in the bushes and trees, it also lets you manipulate plants near you by injecting some of your soul into them, letting you attack enemies with the wilderness itself.
Beasts: Attunement to the living beings that lack sentience, allowing you to tame and control monsters and animals, this also works on elderkin but is not recommended for those who havent truly learned their own spirit.
Ethereal
Celestial: Those interested in the gods and angels, should follow the celestial path, this will earn you favor with gods and or angels. With their favor you can summon them to your side momentarily even if it's only a part of them. Celestial combat consists of quick bursts of overwhelming power followed by nothing, missing with a celestial attack will leave you near defenceless. Several gods will also help with healing, a more consistent but weaker way of opening the gates to the ethereal plane.
Demonic: By eating brimstone you become a part of Ragnarok also making you a gateway of demons, of course only if you allow it… atleast thats what they told you. Summoning demons or simply letting a demon poses you temporarily can make you a fierce and brutal opponent but demons will ask for something in return depending on powerful of a demon you summon it may be simply a pint of blood, or a good ravishing, up to the sacrifice of a town, or even worse helping expand the borders of Ragnarok.

Here is a quick google slideshow to help explain this system, it also shows off desperation which is important for sexy bits and also combat in general: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... sp=sharing

Also chacrter sheets have now been implemented on original post
Last edited by LillyMacow on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LillyMacow

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:57 am

Character sheet:
Name: Lynnara
Picture:

Backstory:
The daughter of a well off merchant, Lynnara grew up in the town of Irine, enjoying a very easy going life. The spoiled child knew nothing of the corruptions her father would have to deal with until one day, when her father came home in a panic, trying to hide his wife and two daughters. As she hid under the floorboards, she kept hearing these men speaking of taxes and tithes as her father continued to issue rebuttal and scramble to get papers. As she continued to watch from below, she identified these as guards of the Solice Empire of which the town of Irine belonged. Though her father was a successful merchant, she'd always known him to be honest. He would never cheat the Empire. A figure spoke out from behind the guards" though Lynnara couldnt make out who it was "You owe the Church One hundred thousand gold, for which you cannot pay, and thusly you and your family will pay it in flesh." Her father begged and pleased with the man, stating he knows that was incorrect, and then blurted out, "I've kept your secrets as per the agreement you requested of me, if you have to kill me please spare my family. They know nothing of this."

The orders to tear up the house were given, and as the guards ransaked the place, the figure stabbed her father multiple times as he fell to the floor, blood dripping through the cracks. As his cold dead eyes stared back at Lynnara, she gasped. This drew the attention of the man who stabbed her father. Now that he was closer she could see...that he was hooded. The man ordered the floorboards ripped open, and as this happened, Lynnara's mother stood, with a small knife in hand. She threw salt at the hooded figure as she tried to make time for her daughters to escape. As one guard grabbed Lynnara's sister by the throat and began to slowly crush, the other quickly dispatched of Lynnara's mother. As Lynnara fled, she grabbed a blackened jar her father told her never to go near as it was very dangerous on her way out. She then climbed into the sewers being just barely able to fit, as the guards made their way our of the house in pursuit.

Lynnara never looked back at that point, and found herself in the wild where the sewers spilled out. She didn't know what to do at this point, but she could have swore she heard someone tell her to open the jar. Was it her subconscious telling her, as her father told her it was dangerous? Or was it the spirit of her father? Yes it must have been, she thought to herself. Of course. She opened the jar only to find brimstone. But why would he have brimstone? Surely everything they said about swallowing it was just a wives tale. But at this point what could she do? She swallowed it, struggling.

Days there after she struggled trying to fend for herself, until she met a hermit, in the woods. This hermit, seemed to have a peculiarity about him, but was welcoming and accommodating. he would teach her base survival arts, and found various ways to keep her entertained, about the weirdest of magic tricks she could have ever seen. One day he woke her up to bid her farewell, but asked her what she wished for. She simply said the death of those who killed my family. Had she really just said that she thought? now that she thought of it, she hasn't had a way to keep time out here. She had gone from 12 to 15 quicker than she realized, spending time with the hermit. Though the next 9 years would seem like forever, as she attempted to hone what the hermit referred to has the power that dwelled inside her.

Inactivity Timer: 2 Days
Stats:
Body (1)
-->Strength (2)
-->-->Power (0)
-->-->Durability (4)
-->Finesse ()
-->-->Agility (0)
-->-->Accuracy (0)
Mind (2)
->Charm (2)
-->-->Seduction (2)
-->-->Diplomacy (2)
->Lore (2)
-->-->Knowledge (4)
-->-->Study (0)
Spirit (4)
-->Magic (2)
-->-->Raw (0)
-->-->Arcane (4)
-->Attunement (0)
-->-->Nature (0)
-->-->Beasts (0)
-->Ethereal (2)
-->-->Celestial (0)
-->-->Demonic (4)
Last edited by HarleyLocal605 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
HarleyLocal605

Postby LillyMacow » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:20 am

Okay good to hear, pm me if you need any help.

On another note I have an idea as to how to deal with he bane of rps, inactive users. If your hatter is pivotal to a scene and it can't progress without you and you don't respond in X days then I will just do it for your charcter. The amount of time before I do his is up to you so if you could put right below backstory on the charcter sheet the amount of days before you are willing to let your charcter get temporarily taken over underneath a new section called "inactivity timer" (charcter sheet will be updated to include it after this post) now to be clear when take your charcter I'm not oing to anything charcter defining, think of it like taking the wheel of a bus after the driver just had a heart attack, your nit gonna keep driving it like Ning happened your gonna pull over, and that's essentially what I will do. I will do whatever is nesscary to get your charcter out of the way until you can return. I will make it a goal to try to minimize talking and had tee interaction with other players so hat you can do that yourself, and will always leave your harder in a position to jump right back in the moment you are ready to rp again. This is an experimental idea but it will hopefully deal with rps jamming up and then dying from inactive users.
LillyMacow

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:29 pm

Alright here's what I got. Let me know if something doesn't fit well, or if you want me to develop something further.

Name:Slissa
Picture:

Backstory: Slissa was always a curious little thing. Her natural curiosity and lithe frame lead to her frequently be chastised for being in places she shouldn't. Always willing to see what's up the next branch or on the other side of that hole. Some wondered if she even knew the meaning of danger.

Living in the giant's foothills was tough for any creature, but even more so for the small statured kobolds of Slissa's tribe. The massive vegetation could make for good shelter, but you never knew when a new tree root as wide as your own torso might decide to grow through your bedroom. The massive animals were an even greater nuisance. Even the ones that wouldn't swallow you whole would step on a home as if it were little more than a small hill. It was because of this that the position of shaman was so important to the tribes survival. Tribe members with great spiritual potential were trained to keep plant and beast from damaging the village whenever possible. For this reason it was very exciting for Slissa when she was selected to apprentice under the tribe's current shaman, the venerable Kransk.

From Kransk she learned the art of communing with both plant and animal as well as the basics of the art of magic. Her life was looking great until disaster struck. A strange plague began to befall the members of her tribe. Kransk did what she could, but could only work to slow the progress of this strange disease that began to eat away at their people. To save the tribe Slissa was sent on a quest. She would set out to find any hint of the source of their malady to try and find a cure while Kransk would continue to keep the tribe from dying off completely. With great determination Slissa has left searching for any sources of knowledge that may give her a hint to save her home.

Inactivity timer: 3 days

Stats:
Body (2)
-->Strength (0)
-->-->Power (0)
-->-->Durability (0)
-->Finesse (4)
-->-->Agility (8)
-->-->Accuracy (0)
Mind (1)
->Charm (0)
-->-->Seduction (0)
-->-->Diplomacy (0)
->Lore (2)
-->-->Knowledge (0)
-->-->Study (4)
Spirit (4)
-->Magic (2)
-->-->Raw (4)
-->-->Arcane (0)
-->Attunement (6)
-->-->Nature (8)
-->-->Beasts (4)
-->Ethereal (0)
-->-->Celestial (0)
-->-->Demonic (0)
Firehead

Re: Gordian Orgias, Talandar's scar OOC (open as of June 17t

Postby Nobudi » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:38 am

Here's my sheet.

Character sheet:
Name: Kades
Picture:

83fadd1b1594757fb9f664d2d8e439a0.jpg

Backstory: Kades' circumstances of conception were quite unusual, considering that she was born an elf of two entirely different worlds. Her mother was a Woodland Elf hailing from the forests of Grace, a ranger of the forest that took a liking to 'tasting exotic flavors' beyond the tribe. She one day met a young High elf scholar, who seemed to be lost at the time. Her parents never married, but according to her mother's stories (which were all in mortifying detail of her own conception), there was a great deal of copulation between the two. She was born as the result of such an encounter. The truth of her mixed heritage would be hidden from the rest of her tribe for the better part of two decades, for her father had left, to return to his homeland.

Kades' life within the village was a peaceful time, since they had few encounters with the ferals. Growing up, she would end up taking much after her mother: a mischievous tomboy who pranked other with the boys and later, a more than occasionally lewd girl. She would bring mayhem, but would easily charm her way out with her good looks and smooth tongue, she felt like she was truly at home. Eventually, Kades would learn of her heritage. Unsure of what to make of her unusual existence, she began to secretly research the High elves, attempting to understand what made them so different than the Woodland elves. There, she discovered that she had a small affinity to Arcane magic. News of this was quick to spread, and eventually she was banished from the Tribe. With a few supplies and basic understanding of her own powers, she set off in the direction of where she suspected her father had originated from: Aldermen, the Capitol of High elves.

Getting to the surrounding forests, she quickly learned that it was dangerous to get too close to the city, with its strange magic interacting with the Chorus. She soon began to find herself fascinated with understanding how the two opposing branches began to interact, how the void would warp the chorus of life. She sough to understand it, make its power her own and how to master it safely. Now in her 27th year of life, she continued her research of life distortion magic, as a hermit living on the edges of the Aldermen forests.

Inactivity Timer: 3 Days
Stats:
Body (2)
-->Strength (1)
-->-->Power (1)
-->-->Durability (1)
-->Finesse (3)
-->-->Agility (5)
-->-->Accuracy (1)
Mind (2)
->Charm (3)
-->-->Seduction (5)
-->-->Diplomacy (1)
->Lore (1)
-->-->Knowledge (1)
-->-->Study (1)
Spirit (3)
-->Magic (1)
-->-->Raw (0)
-->-->Arcane (2)
-->Attunement (5)
-->-->Nature (7)
-->-->Beasts (3)
-->Ethereal (0)
-->-->Celestial (0)
-->-->Demonic (0)
Nobudi

Re: Gordian Orgias, Talandar's scar OOC (open as of June 20t

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:49 pm

Alright, I think I'd be interested in this. Of course, since I just love character creation, I'll be making a new character.
Fantasy Fanatic

Re: My character sheet for new Gordian Orgias

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:47 am

Character sheet:
Name: Anna Hyweild
Picture:

Backstory:
Anna comes from a place called Wolf's Den. It's a very large but shallow cavern in the north east mountain ranges. The cave is home to one of the largest packs of wolves on the continent. Her tribe co-exists with the wolves in the cave. The cave is known as a holy site, filled with fire for light and plenty of wide structures built in and along the walls dotted around.

Wolf's Den is located in the Brightmoore territory. The territory of Brightmoore is known for its harsh and strange weather patterns such as spontaneous blizzards, endless rainstorms, and drastic temperature shifts. Meaning anyone living there has to be tough to not just survive, but prosper. Due to the climate, the territory of Brightmoore
has no real kingdom but instead has the Brightmoore Alliance of the tribes who train their own soldiers and will unite if the territory of Brightmoore was to be invaded. While their numbers are small compared to other kingdoms, Brightmoore territory only breeds and trains the strongest of warriors. Having done so for generations, there are few unable to fight should the situation demand it.

The territory of Brightmoore views strength above all else since magic is uncommon, but Anna's tribe has also discovered the value of friendship and cooperation from living together with the wolves. Both the wolves and the people of the tribe have learned much from each other and it is not uncommon for humans and wolves to stick together since working together is beneficial to both of them. While the humans of the tribe value strength in the image of the wolf, they also value compassion and kindness since family and friends are important.

However, due to an argument about the ways of the tribe and it's future, her younger brother left Wolf's Den and disappeared. Anna is now traveling in search for her younger brother who was meant to take over her fathers role as chief advisor one day. She travels fairly light and began her journey with only her wolf companion Pika to keep her company. Her choice of weaponry is a Glaive the length of 2 of her arms lengths.

Inactivity timer: 2 days. (I'm likely to be online daily, if I'm not, send me a PM or something. That should get my attention.)

Stats:

Body (4)
-->Strength (4)
-->-->Power (5)
-->-->Durability (3)
-->Finesse (4)
-->-->Agility (6)
-->-->Accuracy (2)
Mind (1)
->Charm (1)
-->-->Seduction (2)
-->-->Diplomacy (0)
->Lore (1)
-->-->Knowledge (2)
-->-->Study (0)
Spirit (2)
-->Magic (0)
-->-->Raw (0)
-->-->Arcane (0)
-->Attunement (4)
-->-->Nature (0)
-->-->Beasts (8)
-->Ethereal (0)
-->-->Celestial (0)
-->-->Demonic (0)

Animal companion.

Name: Pika
Appearance:
Backstory: Pika has been together with Anna since Anna turned the age of 10, meaning they know each other very well. The blue coloration on her fur is to make her easier to differentiate from other wolves.
Body (3)
-1->Strength (4)
-1->-2->Power (4)
-1->-2->Durability (4)
-1->Finesse (2)
-1->-2->Agility (3)
-1->-2->Grapple (1)
Mind (2)
-1->Training(4)
-1->-2->Loyalty (7)
-1->-2->Obedience (1)

"Loyalty" is used for all of its resist rolls, against mind control, seduction, etc.
"Grapple" is used for attempting to disarm or pin an enemy
"Obedience" is used when trying to give your animal a command that is against its nature.
Fantasy Fanatic

Re: Gordian Orgias, Talandar's scar OOC (starts on June 25th

Postby Laughing Hyena » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:36 am

I am in. Thank you Lily for letting me know about this.
Laughing Hyena

Re: Gordian Orgias, Talandar's scar OOC (starts on June 25th

Postby LillyMacow » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:06 am

Great! Let me know if you need help making your character. The rp is starting on the 24th, but if you cant finish by then you can just join when you do so no rush.
LillyMacow

Re: Gordian Orgias, Talandar's scar OOC (starts on June 24th

Postby LillyMacow » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:08 am

Okay i seemed to have forgeten to link this oops.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... sp=sharing
This is a quick google slideshow showing off how dice rolls work in this game and what desperation is.
LillyMacow

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Perhaps you should just edit the original post and add it there?

Also, Hyena? I thought you were dead!
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby LillyMacow » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Yeah i thought he was dead too, honestly that was the main reason i thought Gordian Orgias died, but i was curious so i pmed him and lo and behold he isn't dead lol.
Also the link is now also in the game mechanics post.
LillyMacow

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:24 am

Fantasy Fanatic Wrote:Perhaps you should just edit the original post and add it there?

Also, Hyena? I thought you were dead!

Not dead. But thanks to the website being offline my character is not up.
Laughing Hyena

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:33 am

Character Sheet: Laughing Hyena
Name: Miguel Gorgias
Picture:

Backstory: Gorgias belonged to a once noble family devoted to the church of Hyperion, within the kingdom of Solaris. Acting as their agents and inquisitors, rooting out corruption and evil they were the goddesses greatest agents. However that was a long time ago. Nowadays the house is only mentioned as a scandalous joke at parties, warnings of dealing with devils. For their youngest daughter was cursed with a barren womb, incapable of bearing a child despite her desires to carry on the lineage. In desperation she was made an offer by deceptive dark powers wearing the guise of a mystic. To bear a child through divine miracles, the mystic offered the girl the tools needed to summon a being capable of bearing her a son. The ritual that was to be done lasted for one black night during the blood moon. A pact was made that night. Her virginity was claimed on that night by a greater demon. Thus when three seasons had passed, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. However the childbirth was naturally troublesome. She told no one of what had transpired in order to protect her house and her son. She chose exile to protect him fleeing to the farmlands and outskirts of Burnish.

The boy grew ignorant of these truths of his birth. And was raised within the outskirts of a local lords fiefdom. Learning his alphabet and social guidance from his mother, he was reared into the doctrines of the church all the same. Her secret hopes were to use those teachings to quench the innate evil that fueled his birth. The child quickly grew from a meek boy to a swordsman, aspiring to incredible heights, learning of knightly heroes and great deed. The youth practice the art of swords and shields in order to prove himself worthy of becoming a squire. His own venture into such affairs turned out quite different. He was conscripted into the army of the noble and was properly trained in the arts of war. He never became a knight true, but he learned how to kill and grew in rank within the lords private military.

However the decadence of his lord proved insatiable... And as he matured, disturbing visions now turn his sleep restless and his true nature is becoming more and more potent. The battle of angels and demons is now set over the shoulders of a mere mortal.

Inactivity Timer: Three days (Please PM me if I become unresponsive by the third day.)
Body (3)
-->Strength (3)
-->-->Power (2)
-->-->Durability (4)
-->Finesse (3)
-->-->Agility (2)
-->-->Accuracy (4)
Mind (3)
->Charm (5)
-->-->Seduction (4)
-->-->Diplomacy (6)
->Lore (1)
-->-->Knowledge (2)
-->-->Study (0)
Spirit (1)
-->Magic (0)
-->-->Raw (0)
-->-->Arcane (0)
-->Attunement (0)
-->-->Nature (0)
-->-->Beasts (0)
-->Ethereal (2)
-->-->Celestial (0)
-->-->Demonic (4)
Last edited by Laughing Hyena on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Laughing Hyena

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi, Are you accepting characters. I'd be interested in giving this a try.
Mark3000

Postby LillyMacow » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Yes there are still two slots open if you want to make a charcter mark. Pm if you need help
LillyMacow

Postby dndman997 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:02 am

Name: Drusilla
Race: Human
Reference image and added details:

'Body (1)
-->Strength (0)
-->-->Power (0)
-->-->Durability (0)
-->Finesse (1)
-->-->Agility (2)
-->-->Accuracy (0)
Mind (3)
->Charm (1)
-->-->Seduction (2)
-->-->Diplomacy (0)
->Lore (2)
-->-->Knowledge (2)
-->-->Study (2)
Spirit (3)
-->Magic (1)
-->-->Raw (1)
-->-->Arcane (1)
-->Attunement (2)
-->-->Nature (1)
-->-->Beasts (3)
-->Ethereal (0)
-->-->Celestial (0)
-->-->Demonic (0)

Backstory: Drusilla grew up in a small village, she was always looked as the strange one in her village too, since were shes from magic was frowned upon. She has an innate ability for it. She would go off into the woods to study, she found that she excelled in attuning with animals and those in the forest.
Last edited by dndman997 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dndman997

Next

Return to Out of Character