Jungle Fever: Struggle for Survival

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Jungle Fever: Struggle for Survival

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:42 am

Lol, I hear ya. I'm the GM and I didn't expect this game to run as quickly as it has been going. Yet here I am, wondering when folks will grace us with more writing XD
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Nicoffee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:24 am

Sorry, was kinda too spent these past few days to post Q_Q I'll be posting soon.
Nicoffee

Postby jondude » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:45 am

Heh, its fine man. No pressure or anything. I've just been kind of on an RP binge this week and I already find this game super fun XD
jondude

Postby devilbird » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Is this one still recruiting?
devilbird

Postby Albedo28 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Make a sheet and I'll consider it. Not quite looking for too many more folks for this one but I've been swayed but a promising sheet in the past. Don't take it too hard if I don't choose to go to ten players at once.
Albedo28

Postby devilbird » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:05 am

Fair enough. I'll be fine either way. If you decide you like the character, but don't don't feel it justifies fielding another player, then you can always use her as an npc. Better than letting her go to waste. Though I would much rather play her myself. Hope you like.

Name: Alsvid
Race: Elysian

Description: Unusually tall even for an amazon, and with a naturally somber expression, she looks far more dangerous than she actually is. Image

Background: While certainly capable of it, Alsvid never had a taste for violence and tried to avoid it when she could. Instead she preferred to use her mind and her charms to get the job done. She like taking a more supportive role with the mentality that a bundle of arrows are stronger than just one. While this probably would have condemned her as a breeder had she been born a Tartarean, she was given her fair shot as an Elysian. One she took full advantage of when her hunting party brought back more food than the next two combined. She may not ever get the glory, but none could dismiss her tactics and wisdom.

When word hit that a surprisingly large Saurian raiding party had completely taken out a nearby village, Alsvid plead to the elders that they seek the aid of other Elysian tribes. Unfortunately, Amazonian pride got in the way, and the village decided that they were responsible for protecting their own. The Saurians overwhelmed the village's defenses. Everyone, including Alsvid, were rounded up and captured by the raiders. They were forced to watch as their buildings burnt to the ground, making sure that if they thought of escape they had no where to go.

Before they were hauled back to wherever the Saurians called home, the raiders had their way with the amazons over and over again. Alsvid was forced to orgasm so many times that she nearly passed out from pleasure. Finally she was lucky enough to escape using the confusion of the orgy, but had no choice but to watch as everyone she knew were hauled away, never to be seen again. She cursed the pride that had been the downfall of her village, and made a vow. She would gather other misfits like herself and form a village of her own. She would then do what ever she had to to unify the tribes under a single banner, so that something like this never happened again. With fortune, maybe she would be able to amass enough power to one day rescue her people.

Dom: 0/100

Kinks: Submission, Size Difference, Humiliation, Oral Play, Anal, Feet, Excessive Cum, Saurians, Orgies, Pregnancy, Music, Corruption, Exhibition, Hypnosis, Pet Play, Tickling and is willing to at least try anything not on the Anti-Kinks at least once.

Anti-kinks: Scat, Guro, Oral Vore, Cock Vore, Death, Anything More Violent than Light BDSM.
Last edited by devilbird on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
devilbird

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:36 am

Sheet looks good, Devilbird. That alongside the fact that Cryosabre just vacated his slot in this group RP, consider yourself approved. I'll be adding you to a random group decided via a hidden dice roll and the next GM post should be up tonight or into the early AM. Looking forward to having some new blood with us.
Albedo28

Postby devilbird » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:52 am

K. In the mean time, I'm gonna read through what's happened so far in the rp.
devilbird

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:29 pm

New GM post is up introducing our newest player now. Welcome aboard, devilbird, officially.
Albedo28

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Is there room for any more? I doubt it looking at the OP, but one can only hope.
Unradical Dude

Postby Albedo28 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:14 pm

I've got nine players currently which is more than I was planning. Make a sheet, if it speaks to me I'll add ya in right away. If I choose to stay with just 3 more people than I was planning and add you to a 'waiting list' don't take it personally!
Albedo28

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Hey Jon, just so you know, I actually pulled out from under you and had Siatli sitting up when she was ready to cum.

Otherwise it's not that big of a deal, I'm moving on with our thing.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby jondude » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:21 am

Whoops! My bad. Sorry bout that. As much as I love good long post it makes hard to remember the little details from time to time. I will double check from now on.

On another note, I was a bit curious about the world this jungle is on. I know the tribes are all primitive and all, but I do recall Albedo saying that iron tools and stuff would be exceptionally rare. That makes me assume that there is, or more likely was, a more advanced civilization around. So I was curious whether stumbling upon any vestiges of that civilization would be possible? It would be cool if our characters eventually found like an old Aztec like temple area... or hell, even a overgrown half destroyed modern city! There would be loads of cool stuff in a place like that! I mean even simple shards of glass or a length of nylon rope would be worth its weight in gold I'd think! Noting much more then that though I think.
jondude

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:31 am

I'll be happy to expand on the setting a bit for ya. The world the game is set in is a tropical climate year round. Tools are made of stone and wood while metal tools are stuff of legend. Forging isn't a process that's understood by any current tribe while the tails of such a clan are intermittently told among the Elysians. As for stumbling on old civilizations... Explore! Find things, people, and ideas within the jungle continent. There's obviously elements of fantasy and magic within the setting and stumbling across relics of old, mundane or otherwise isn't impossible. Of course, surviving is still the main goal for most of the party at current.
Albedo28

Postby devilbird » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:44 am

So if the continent is all jungle and rain forest and stuff, that still implies that there is an edge to the continent, yes? It's not just one big jungle planet? Like, are there coasts and oceans and stuff that our characters have never seen before?
devilbird

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 am

Correct. There are oceans islands and even cooler climates. Just none of the characters know this. The continent they've been born on is quite large and almost fully jungle.
Albedo28

Postby devilbird » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:59 am

Ngeh... My need to know what kind of size and location a continent would have to be in order to be all jungle, it's conflicting with my need to not nerd out about geography in a completely fantasy world. :geek:
devilbird

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:21 am

Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Name: Nesia
Race: Hybrid
Image from http://lewdreaper.tumblr.com/
Background: Nesia's life was hard from the word go. Her mother, part of an Amazonian tribe, was kicked out when she gave birth to not a human child, but a weird fish/lizard thing. The elders took one look at the large feral lizards roaming the area, put two and two together, and booted the poor woman out of the village. Nesia spent her early years with her mother learning all about survival in the jungles, and although she never grew much beyond her impish size due to her heritage, she became a capable survivalist and soon managed to deal with the general problems of living on the edges of society. When her mother eventually died, she struck out on her own.

Nesia, right now, has two problems - due to the circumstances of her birth, she hates organised camps and the breeder/warrior system, and wants nothing to do with it. But her love of sex - and her natural fetility - make her an ideal breeder. She has to fight tooth and nail to avoid being captured by tribes of Amazonians or Saurians, but doesn't mind quick flings with other hybrids or the beasts of the jungle. She is fiercely individualist, suspicious of strangers, and is fond of sarcastic quips and biting commentary.

With no real end goals, Nesia has wandered the jungle for some time with no home of her own. But lately, the idea of gaining power in some fashion - a tribe for her own, perhaps - has been at the back of her mind. Whether or not she intends to go down this path is up for the whims of fate to decide.

Dom: 0/100
Kinks: Futa, orgies, beastiality, hypnosis/mind control, anal, shortstacks, group sex, gang-bangs, exhibitionism, size difference, corruption, incest, tentacles
Anti-kinks: Scat/watersports, gore, death, torture, bdsm, feet, vore
Unradical Dude

Postby Albedo28 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:06 am

I like the character sheet and shall attempt to integrate you into the story once I've a bit more energy. No promises that it'll be this weekend.
Albedo28

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Huzzah! Thanks a million. :)
Unradical Dude

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character