Kingpin [OOC]

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Kingpin [OOC]

Postby exalted » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Dead?
exalted

Postby lilbooth » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:13 pm

Possibly. Down to two people who are still interested. Work has been busy as of late, but I'm cutting back my hours. If people want to continue then a post will happen on Wednesday.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby johnnyarrow » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:15 am

Same here. Also yes I'm dead. OOOOOO SPOOKY GHOST THE DISSAPOINTMENT. Also that's Leo's name.
johnnyarrow

Postby lilbooth » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:17 am

Well I said there would be a post today and I lied. Just got done with 9 hours of school work and I can't look at a screen any longer so I'll make a post in the morning if people are still interested in playing
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby lilbooth » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:18 am

I've been a bit distracted by the new divinity alpha. I'll try to get a post in Sunday night. As a side note, do Johhny and Exalted want my next post to be the both of them waking up from their midday nap? Perhaps they are both tired enough to wake up when night falls. Or there can be an earlier interruption. Up to you guys really. I tried to make everyone sort of advance in the same timeline but I don't want to force anyone to sit idly by or be pushed forward too quickly.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby johnnyarrow » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:49 pm

I'm good with a same post. What time would we have gone to bed? Either way, Leo'd wake up before her and start cooking breakfast to help nurse a hangover if it's present.
johnnyarrow

Postby lilbooth » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:00 am

johnnyarrow Wrote:I'm good with a same post. What time would we have gone to bed? Either way, Leo'd wake up before her and start cooking breakfast to help nurse a hangover if it's present.

Well Leo worked the graveyard shift at the docks and then hit the bar, Jenny showed up at around 3 ish. It is most likely between 4 and 5. I don't know what days Leo usually works but graveyard at the docks most likely starts between 12 and 2. And I'm going to give a Jenny a fatigue check at -3 to see if she wakes up on her own before Leo's alarm goes off.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby lilbooth » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:02 am

hey guys, had a super busy weekend and I've got another busy one coming up. I'll try to get a post up Wednesday or Thursday. Sorry this is so slow going.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby exalted » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:04 am

No problem, understand what that is like
exalted

Postby lilbooth » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:53 am

I think I'm going to be calling this one here guys. I keep trying to motivate myself to make a post but It seems my interest is elsewhere it was a good run though. (i thought it was a good run not sure about everyone else) It was my first experience game mastering in a play by post manner and will definitely inform my future rps if I ever decide to do another one. I hope everyone who stuck around was interested and had some fun. If you all would like to give me some feedback that would be cool. But don't feel obligated to do so. Sorry to those who thought this would go on longer.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby exalted » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:39 am

Everything felt fine on my end.

One piece of advice I'd give is try to keep up the tempo of posts, as it helps keep people motivated and your mind in the game (of course this can't always happen but it's good to try).
exalted

Postby Nobudi » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:11 am

It was pretty interesting. Same advice with the tempo, but also, don't take the fact that you stopped too hard. It happens to everyone. Always keep practicing your writing skills and sharpen your ability to tell a story. Learn from being a member of an RP and use that to improve your GMing qualities.
Nobudi

Postby lilbooth » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:22 pm

Thnx guys. When I started the rp I was only working during the summer. I've been back at school since September so time has been really tight. I think I'm going to stick with fantasy if I do another rp. I've been dming dnd and pathfinder for a long time but considering they are both combat focused I didn't think they would work well for play by post fashion. Anyway I still be around in the rp area but I most likely will not be starting anything in a while.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby johnnyarrow » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:47 am

It's cool mate. Best luck to you.
johnnyarrow

Previous

Return to Out of Character