Kingpin [OOC]

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Kingpin [OOC]

Postby Nobudi » Thu May 26, 2016 9:19 pm

Finalized my sheet.
Nobudi

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:20 pm

I've finished mine too with equipments, and altered my weaponry spec to match the flavor of my character.
HarleyLocal605

Postby lilbooth » Fri May 27, 2016 12:03 am

Reaver Wrote:Wow quite a lot of info to go through. I'll probably try making a CS tomorrow. So many ideas and concepts to choose from....

Looking forward to it :)

Nobudi Wrote:Finalized my sheet.

Everything looks good. I'll get an accepted characters section added to the OP

HarleyLocal605 Wrote:I've finished mine too with equipments, and altered my weaponry spec to match the flavor of my character.

Also looks good. I haven't spoken much about ammo yet but we will assume any gun you bought in character creation comes with 1 full mag, so you get 8 rounds for your Walther p38 + 1 in chamber. Ammo is really cheap, especially when adjusting for inflation, you can buy 50 9mm rounds for something like $2.50. Food for an entire day is likely to cost 3-5 dollars, but you could sneak by on a dollar a day if you had to.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby lilbooth » Sun May 29, 2016 11:29 pm

I'm awaiting Reaver's character post and then I'll get the IC put up. If it isn't by Tuesday night then I'll roll him into the story whenever his character is ready.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Reaver » Tue May 31, 2016 6:23 am

Sorry it took so long. I didn't get to work with this idea I had in my head as much as I would like and it left the bio a little rougher than I would like. If it needs any serious tweaking let me know.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Alyssa Oakwood (Formerly Maria Iglesias)
Appearance:
Oakwood.png

Faction: Patriarca Crime Family
Virtue: Fortitude
Vice: Wrath
Shindig: Assassination
Background: What could be said about a girl that not only grew up around crime but was encouraged by her family to actively participate in it? This was the childhood of Maria Iglesias who lived in a small border city in Mexico. The city itself wasn’t anything special save being on a major route that the Mexican cartels used to smuggle their goods into the U.S. This led to the city becoming a hotspot of criminal activity as illegal goods passed through the city, criminals laid low there, and the city became more important in the underworld.

At first Maria’s family did their best to ignore and avoid the rising criminal elements of their city as they were poor and somewhat defenseless against the criminals. But that didn’t mean it didn’t affect their lives. Maria could remember how she was told that she couldn’t hang out with some of her friends, it having something to do with them starting to wear colored bandanas. Or that sometimes she wouldn’t be allowed outside because of increased “traffic” outside, and that she couldn’t go to certain parts of the city anymore because of a “disease” going around in those parts. To a young naive girl, these were frustrating but reasonable reasons given to her by her parents that were able shield her from the underworld, if only for a little longer. However her innocence ended up not lasting much longer, ending sooner than expected and before she was even 13. Despite all of their efforts it was undone by an act of random violence. Drunk gangsters broke into her house and killed her parents before putting a bag over her head and whisking her into the night.

From what Maria gathered, originally the plan had been to sell the girl on the black market for premium money or at least her organs if she died beforehand. Or at least that had been what they had told her whenever they wanted to threaten her or scare her into behaving. She couldn't help the tears that fell and pooled around her as she sobbes dark and dank basement underneath their base. No windows, no light, no laughter, no mother or father. Sometimes they came down to feed her, but it was usually to taunt her over her helplessness.

She learned to cope as the weeks began to pass. First the tears stopped, for she learned her crying would accomplish nothing and her eyes were getting too irritated to keep going. The men reacted to that, giving her more helpings of food and approaching her as someone human. It was a start at least. Months passed by and although she was still treated as a toy to use, their suspicions and watch of her began to lessen. The real test came when they threw another girl down there. She was younger than herself, admittedly prettier as well and was already crying. Maybe they were planning on selling one of them and keeping the other? Perhaps she was her replacement? Afterall Maria was almost 15 and her worth on the market was already decreasing. Whatever it was, Maria knew the girl was a threat to her own existence. She had learned this wasn’t a place of sympathy or mercy and while it was a hell, it was one that she had grown accustomed to. The words didn’t sting as much and the bruises didn’t last as long. If she was moved who knew what fresh methods of pain would she encounter?

When she struck there was little resistance. A few whimpers, the rattling of chains, and the threat was gone along with the soul of Maria Iglesias. She felt numb and detached, but she welcomed the feeling as it was something new. When she was punished by them for killing their prize, she took it with a smile, knowing it couldn’t be any worse than before. She welcomed their wrath as it added to her own eventual retribution, for she no longer dreamed of freedom but of revenge.

She didn’t get it for another two years and when they did all almost die it ended not even being by her hand. She had even been getting close too with all the freedoms they gave her for every time she won a cage fight. Choking someone to death got her five minutes outside to see the light and jog around. Dashing their brains against the floor gained her extra food privileges coupled with being off-limits for a week. Humiliating and torturing a top competitor got her a souvenir from the match. She usually collected fingers but they had let her keep the last one’s kukri that he had tried using on her. They were fucking idiots for that one and she had estimated that she could finally get her revenge by the next month. Then the den had been raided, not by agents of “justice” but by opportunistic corrupt policemen. The frustration of missing out on her opportunity for revenge felt worse than being wrestled down and beaten before getting restrained and stuffed in another car. She fought the whole way to the van, knowing she could be descending into a lower level of hell. That assessment turned out to be somewhat correct.

~ Her ownership passed through many hands, some crueler than the last, others not. It didn’t matter to her though, since she would bide her time each time, wait for a slip up then deliver her retribution. She trained more and saw more of the world, ending up in America and being given a new name, Alyssa Oakwood to pass immigration. Her name, new or old barely mattered to her anymore, only craving revenge then true freedom. Her latest owner was a gang-leader named Raymond Loreto Salvatore Patriarca Sr. and one day he would die from her just like the others before. It was only a matter of biding her time, gaining trust, and lowering defenses until the perfect opportunity presented itself. He didn’t even keep her locked up or under watch, why would he? He had armed guards around him at all times and he made sure she was kept busy with contributing to the growth and longevity of his gang. For now she’d play along, if only to gather the necessary resources that she would need to successfully kill him and escape. Besides this hell wasn’t so bad with it full of victims to slaughter and things to earn. Hell could always get hotter afterall.

Health: 6
Willpower: 4
Size: 5
Defense: 4
Initiative: 7
Speed: 11
Morality: 7

Attributes:
Physical {5}
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 1

Mental {4}
Intelligence: 2
Wits: 4
Resolve: 1

Social {3}
Presence: 3
Manipulation: 1
Composure: 2

Skills:
Physical {11}
Athletics: 4 (Acrobatics)
Brawl: 0
Drive: 0
Firearms: 2
Larceny: 0
Stealth: 0
Survival: 0
Weaponry: 5 (Edged Weapons)

Mental {4}
Academics: 0
Computer: 0
Crafts: 0
Investigation: 3
Medicine: 1
Occult: 0
Politics: 0
Science: 0

Social {7}
Animal Ken: 0
Empathy: 0
Expression: 0
Intimidation: 5 (Crowd Control)
Persuasion: 1
Socialize: 0
Streetwise: 1
Subterfuge: 0

Merits:
Ambidextrous
Fighting Finesse
Disarm

Armor:
Weapons:
Equipment:
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby lilbooth » Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Writing up everyone's introductions now. They will most likely be up by 8 pm Eastern, if not sooner. Everyone figuratively or literally strap in, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby lilbooth » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:38 am

next gm post will be up Wednesday night, got one bitch of a schedule this week, sorry for the delay
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby lilbooth » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:36 am

Post will be up tomorrow, hopefully before 4 pm Eastern. Schedule at work keeps getting changed around.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:10 pm

I knew the feeling. got used to a set schedule for a bit at my new job and now its been thrown around the past 3 weeks.
HarleyLocal605

Postby lilbooth » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:30 pm

HarleyLocal605 Wrote:I knew the feeling. got used to a set schedule for a bit at my new job and now its been thrown around the past 3 weeks.

I keep getting two-three weeks in a row of the same schedule and then it just gets totally switched. But it seems like the two-three week pattern is staying the same, so at least there is that.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby johnnyarrow » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:01 pm

Name: Leonardo “Vergogna” Conti
Race: Italian American
Faction: Freelance
Virtue: Charity. Idiot can’t keep his hands on his cash when there’s hungry kids on the street and a whore who needs a friend.
Vice: Pride. Leo needs to cut this honor shit out before he ends up like his old man.
Shindig: Assassination. You know, Leo never looked quite right after a hit, but during one? Sometimes I see that smile of his in my nightmares the crazy fuck.
Advantages
Health: 7
Willpower: 5
Defense: 2
Initiative: 5
Speed: 10

Appearance: A slender gentleman with permanent bags under his eyes. Black hair combed to either side and never greased. A cheap 3 piece suit and tap shoes. Pale skin and a big shit grin. Yeah, that’s Leo alright.

Jackiieeeee.jpg
Looks like Jackie Estacado, acts like a sweet heart when dealing with have nots but treats other criminals with a guarded sort of anger

Chicago. You know if it weren’t for ma, I’d have left that fuckin rat trap years ago. Nothin’ there but a lot of rodents knawin on each other to stay alive, and the biggest, fatest fuckin rat of em all was Tony Accardo. See, growin’ up in the Southside gives you a real good look at all the petty shit that can happen between the cracks of society. Purse snatchers, pocket pickers, and prostitutes. All of em’ just a bunch a two bit fucks tryin to make a dime before ol’ Uncle Sam kicks down their doors and hawls em’ away to a concrete daycare along with a bunch a murders and rapists, and after seein’ all that, even as a kid, I knew we had to get the fuck outta there. Dad thought so too. Tony didn’t like that though, so when he found out Dad was tryin’ to walk out of his town with all the money he’d stolen for Tony from the last month, Tony gave him a good bye shot to the head right in our doorstep. I was maybe 17 at the time and saw my dad’s brains splattered against my mom’s dress. I held him in my arms and somehow he was still alive, he just couldn’t do shit but spit blood and make these weird sounds with his mouth. Tony’s boys were laughin’ the whole time he was doin’ it too. Kept sayin’ Tony had made him a retard. It took him half an hour to bleed out and die. I don’t even remember seein’ them leave but when he finally died it was just Ma and I sittin’ there. Cryin’. She went mute after that. Lost her will to do much of anything. I took care a her for the last 5 years of her life until she died on my 24th birthday, givin me some of the money dad had taken from Tony. I spent that money on a ticket to Boston to live with my uncle Rob for a while. After his bitch wife kicked me out I went and grabbed an apartment not too far from the harbor and got a legit job as dock worker. That’s not goin’ so great though. Sooner or later, I know I’m gonna have to start doin’ bad shit again. No rest for the wicked I guess.

Attributes
Physical [4]
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 3
Stamina: 2

Mental [5]
Intelligence: 3
Wits: 2
Resolve: 3

Social [3]

Skills
Physical [11]
Athletics: 1
Brawl: 2
Firearms: 2 * (Silenced gun spec)
Larceny: 1
Stealth: 2
Survival: 1
Weaponry: 2 * (Knife spec)

Mental [4]

Academics: 2
Investigation: 0
Medicine: 0
Politics: 1
Science: 1

Social [7]

Empathy: 2
Expression: 1
Intimidation: 1
Persuasion: 1 * (Negotiator spec)
Socialize: 1
Streetwise: 0
Subterfuge: 1

Merits:
Allies *** ( Two in Reporters and one in Police)
Quickdraw *
Contacts ** (One in Police and one in Reporters)
Retainer * (A little girl named Nancy. Mom’s workin’ most days so she’s alone a lot. Saw some guys tryin’ to break in the house and I scared em’ off. She thought I was a cop, I told her I wasn’t. Now she thinks I’m a secret agent. Go figure.)
Last edited by johnnyarrow on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnnyarrow

Postby lilbooth » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:24 pm

johnnyarrow Wrote:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Leonardo “Vergogna” Conti
Race: Italian American
Faction: Freelance
Virtue: Charity. Idiot can’t keep his hands on his cash when there’s hungry kids on the street and a whore who needs a friend.
Vice: Pride. Leo needs to cut this honor shit out before he ends up like his old man.
Shindig: Assassination. You know, Leo never looked quite right after a hit, but during one? Sometimes I see that smile of his in my nightmares the crazy fuck.
Advantages
Health: 7
Willpower: 5
Defense: 2
Initiative: 5
Speed: 10

Appearance: A slender gentleman with permanent bags under his eyes. Black hair combed to either side and never greased. A cheap 3 piece suit and tap shoes. Pale skin and a big shit grin. Yeah, that’s Leo alright.

Jackiieeeee.jpg

Chicago. You know if it weren’t for ma, I’d have left that fuckin rat trap years ago. Nothin’ there but a lot rodents knawin on each other to stay alive, and the biggest, fatest fuckin rat of em all was Tony Accardo. See, growin’ up in the Southside give you a real good look at all the petty shit that can happen between the cracks of society. Purse snatchers, pocket pickers, and prostitutes. All of em’ just a bunch a two bit fucks tryin to make a dime before ol’ Uncle Sam kicks down their doors and hawls em’ away to a concrete daycare along with murders and rapists, and after seein’ all that, even as a kid, I knew we had to get the fuck outta there. Dad thought so too. Tony didn’t like that though, so when he found out Dad was tryin’ to walk out of his town with all the money he’d stolen for Tony from the last month, Tony gave him a good bye shot to the head right in our doorstep. I was maybe 17 at the time and saw my dad’s brains splattered against my mom’s dress. I held him in my arms and somehow he was still alive, he just couldn’t do shit but spit blood and make these weird sounds with his mouth. Tony’s boys were laughin’ the whole time he was doin’ it too. Kept sayin’ Tony had made him a retard. It took him half an hour to bleed out and die. I don’t even remember seein’ them leave but when he finally died it was just Ma and I sittin’ there. Cryin’. She went mute after that. Lost her will to do much of anything. I took care a her for the last 5 years of her life until she died on my 24th birthday, givin me some of the money dad had taken from Tony. I spent that money on a ticket to Boston to live with my uncle Rob for a while. After his bitch wife kicked me out I went and grabbed an apartment not too far from the harbor and got a legit job as dock worker. That’s not goin’ so great though. Sooner or later, I know I’m gonna have to start doin’ bad shit again. No rest for the wicked I guess.

Attributes
Physical [4]
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 3
Stamina: 2

Mental [5]
Intelligence: 3
Wits: 2
Resolve: 3

Social [3]

Skills
Physical [11]
Athletics: 1
Brawl: 2
Firearms: 2 * (Silenced gun spec)
Larceny: 1
Stealth: 2
Survival: 1
Weaponry: 2 * (Knife spec)

Mental [4]

Academics: 2
Investigation: 0
Medicine: 0
Politics: 1
Science: 1

Social [7]

Empathy: 2
Expression: 1
Intimidation: 1
Persuasion: 1 * (Negotiator spec)
Socialize: 1
Streetwise: 0
Subterfuge: 1

Merits:
Allies *** ( Two in Reporters and one in Police)
Quickdraw *
Contacts ** (One in Police and one in Reporters)
Retainer * (A little girl named Nancy. Mom’s workin’ most days so she’s alone a lot. Saw some guys tryin’ to break in the house and I scared em’ off. She thought I was a cop, I told her I wasn’t. Now she thinks I’m a secret agent. Go figure.)

Hey there johnnyarrow, I took a look at your sheet and everything is in order, but I think you're doubling down a little hard with the contacts and allies both being in the same place, your allies will be far more helpful and can complete the same goal a contact would. Contact a mostly a favor exchange, you help them and they help you. Allies will ask things of you less often. And im most cases 1 Lvl 2 ally, is better than 2 lvl1 allies. The higher the cost the more they can do for you. And your starting cash is 2.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby johnnyarrow » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Oh thanks, wasn't sure I'd be picked. Sorry about all the spelling and grammar errors by the way, yesterday was a bit stressful and I kinda did all of that without sleeping the night before. I know full well that what I've picked isn't going to be the easiest or even a very effective way to play. I did it to deliberately put Leo in a tight spot which serves as his motivation to get back into the dirty biss. I was trying to build a bit of a story with his contacts and all. I've always had issues communicating with my players what they do and don't know about an area because of their backstories and what not so I wanted to make it easy by being from out of town. The contacts and allies I tried to push hard in certain areas to kind of fill out what might have transferred over. I was thinking he was kind of a bounty hunter working with some of the more vengeful cops to take out some of the big shots in Chicago, so when he moved over to Boston his old associates tried to give him a few friends. I was also trying to push his narrative towards the press because I personally know a little bit about it, so I thought it'd be neat to have him try to acquaint himself with some of the reporters to get the lay of the land before going out and getting offed. Thank you very much for this opportunity, and I hope to not cause you too much distress.
Last edited by johnnyarrow on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnnyarrow

Postby johnnyarrow » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:51 pm

Also, by any chance would Leo be working at the dock at the moment? Coming from Chicago I know that the docks are usually devoid of civilian traffic so hearing a big honking monster like that might be interesting if you catch my meaning. Or perhaps he could be at the bar? I'm excited for the chance to interact with my favorite written character so far. Which I suppose now that I realize, this could be a kudos for them as well. Nicely written there Exalted. Love the attention to dialect and accent.
johnnyarrow

Postby lilbooth » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:13 am

johnnyarrow Wrote:Oh thanks, wasn't sure I'd be picked. Sorry about all the spelling and grammar errors by the way, yesterday was a bit stressful and I kinda did all of that without sleeping the night before. I know full well that what I've picked isn't going to be the easiest or even a very effective way to play. I did it to deliberately put Leo in a tight spot which serves as his motivation to get back into the dirty biss. I was trying to build a bit of a story with his contacts and all. I've always had issues communicating with my players what they do and don't know about an area because of their backstories and what not so I wanted to make it easy by being from out of town. The contacts and allies I tried to push hard in certain areas to kind of fill out what might have transferred over. I was thinking he was kind of a bounty hunter working with some of the more vengeful cops to take out some of the big shots in Chicago, so when he moved over to Boston his old associates tried to give him a few friends. I was also trying to push his narrative towards the press because I personally know a little bit about it, so I thought it'd be neat to have him try to acquaint himself with some of the reporters to get the lay of the land before going out and getting offed. Thank you very much for this opportunity, and I hope to not cause you too much distress.

johnnyarrow Wrote:Also, by any chance would Leo be working at the dock at the moment? Coming from Chicago I know that the docks are usually devoid of civilian traffic so hearing a big honking monster like that might be interesting if you catch my meaning. Or perhaps he could be at the bar? I'm excited for the chance to interact with my favorite written character so far. Which I suppose now that I realize, this could be a kudos for them as well. Nicely written there Exalted. Love the attention to dialect and accent.

Ok, a few things. First, You've got your 2 starting cash (which 1 can be your apartment, and you can buy any other 1 resource thing with, and you also get 1 item up to 3 cost for your shindig, so a gun is most likely that for you). Second, you are a freelancer so you can pretty much start anywhere, makes sense that you would be at the docks considering you are a dock worker. Third, because you are a freelancer and have contacts/allies in the police/reporters, no one in the city is going to ask you to do criminal work. Vengeful cops in Chicago might be one thing but even the most corrupt cops in Boston didn't go around killing mobsters, unless another mobster told them to. If your police allies/contacts are dirty cops, they're not going to need your help to be dirty. Without being part of a faction it's going to be hard to find assassinations/contract killings. They are already rare to come by in 65 and with only loose ties to the mafia in Chicago, it's gonna be damn near impossible. That doesn't mean you can't go around killing people, you just won't get paid for it. Fourth I'm gonna emphasize again on the allies/contracts thing. ONE LVL TWO Contract is better than TWO LVL ONE Contracts, unless of course they are actively being attacked or something. Lvl 1 allies and contracts are pretty wimpy and will do you like 1-2 favors before they suspect something in return, and they certainly won't endanger themselves to help you. A lvl 1 police ally might move you to a more comfortable jail cell, a lvl 2 might pull your gun from evidence, and a lvl 3 might just get the charges dropped. So having 2 lvl 1 is not going to help you any more than 1 lvl 1. And a contact is just for informational purposes, the best they might do is prepare a dead-drop but will usually just have you wait by a payphone for some small bit of info you requested. The reporters are good to be split up because they probably work for different newspapers, but if you have ties with Boston PD then they are the one and only. You could specify different departments they are in if you want to, like 1 in Vice, and 1 in Homicide. But if they are just plain old boys in blue then their impact and helpfulness will be limited. Fift, it seems from your backstory that you are not a made-man, the opposite really, you hunted mafiosos in Chicago. The Patriarca are bound to find out that you are in Boston pretty soon. If this seems like the sort of challange you want to take then by all means, I will welcome it.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby johnnyarrow » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Oh absolutely. And given this information, yeah I would like to move one of my reporter points into police and put both into any sort of special unit dedicated to the Patriarca. As for the made-man vs hit-man discussion, no cop living off a salary is going to pay a crook to take out anybody. That was all for free. However, assuming the rivalry between the Italian mob and the Triad working out of China town was anywhere near as intense as it is today, there were certainly contracts. Only problem is as Leo, I'm gonna have to find people ready to pay. As for the push towards being at the dock, I was kind of hoping to be tagged onto Jenny's story as a bit of muscle in case she wanted to do more dangerous jobs. I understand if that doesn't sound exactly plausible given the sort of wariness any criminal would have, but it would be fun.
johnnyarrow

Postby johnnyarrow » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Also, for say a colt pistol, how much would it be to modify with a silencer?
johnnyarrow

Postby lilbooth » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:17 pm

johnnyarrow Wrote:Oh absolutely. And given this information, yeah I would like to move one of my reporter points into police and put both into any sort of special unit dedicated to the Patriarca. As for the made-man vs hit-man discussion, no cop living off a salary is going to pay a crook to take out anybody. That was all for free. However, assuming the rivalry between the Italian mob and the Triad working out of China town was anywhere near as intense as it is today, there were certainly contracts. Only problem is as Leo, I'm gonna have to find people ready to pay. As for the push towards being at the dock, I was kind of hoping to be tagged onto Jenny's story as a bit of muscle in case she wanted to do more dangerous jobs. I understand if that doesn't sound exactly plausible given the sort of wariness any criminal would have, but it would be fun.

johnnyarrow Wrote:Also, for say a colt pistol, how much would it be to modify with a silencer?

You can edit your sheet to reflect the change in allies and contacts. The second post has a long list of items and gear. A semi-automatic pistol like a colt costs 3. A silencer for any weapon is also 3. So a silenced pistol costs 6. You have 4 (3 for a shindig item, and 1 left over from your starting cash), unless you want to ditch the apartment, that would give you 5 total, which could get you a silenced rifle. And I can drop you at the bar but Jenny isn't exactly inside and I doubt she would take kindly to you hanging out near her car. But I won't speak for her. Once the changes are made I will get an intro post up for you.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby johnnyarrow » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:32 am

Thanks mate. I'll keep the apartment, the gun, and one cash. Made the change so I have 2 points in homicide (Or patriarca special unit if its there), and 1 in the Boston Globe to help throw a couple of headlines my way to see whats what. How that goes is up to you.
johnnyarrow

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:51 am

lilbooth Wrote: And I can drop you at the bar but Jenny isn't exactly inside and I doubt she would take kindly to you hanging out near her car. But I won't speak for her. Once the changes are made I will get an intro post up for you.

I don't mind if he takes a crack at getting Jenny to like him, not guaranteeing anything though
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character