Adventures in the land of Berra. (Behind the story)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Adventures in the land of Berra. (Behind the story)

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:18 pm

Oh uh, am I supposed to do something? I hope you're not waiting on me, because at this point Aelius is keen to het going
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:38 am

Actually, I was mostly waiting for LillyMacow. I know they're active, evident from their own RP, but they haven't really done anything for a while. I'd hate to see a character sit so unused like that... Want to give them a chance to act before the next part I have planned.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:22 pm

Alright, so Lilly just feels like she can't really contribute currently and told me to continue rolling. I'll be back to continuing on shortly, after that, there might not be anything for a week. If that is indeed the case, I am sorry. Hopefully that won't be the case.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby ZeroParadox » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:35 pm

Roger that. Good travels and see you in a week.
ZeroParadox

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Good new, internet access confirmed! Only mobile access though...
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:21 pm

In case this picks back up just needed to let you guys know I will be away a few days this coming week. I'm leaving Sunday and won't be back til Thursday.
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:49 pm

And I was going to resume on sunday... Oh well, I'll write something on sunday as early as I can, and then wait until I've gotten a response from you, sounds fair?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:33 am

That sounds fine, but I don't know exactly when I'll be leaving or if I'll have time to post that morning before I do. Safe bet is if I don't post by noon EST I won't be until Thursday. If I don't get a post up then, and you want Eliza to just inform the others of what she found and follow them quietly, so we can get moving without another delay that would be fine too.
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:00 am

Actually, that would have happened anyways due to the faries knowing of the secret. (They've been in the room for a few days after all.)
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:24 am

Welp, I got caught up in some things and was unable to post yesterday. Hopefully I'll be able to do it later today.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:07 pm

Alright then. I'm going to try and make an attempt at getting back to this RP right now. However, I want to inform you people that I have lost some of my initial interest for this RP and have also realized that there isn't much in the "intercourse" department. It was kind of poorly planned out on my part because I don't think I put in enough effort and instead tried to focus on character creation and combat. As we all know, I didn't do a good job at the combat part.

I'm just checking to see which of you still wish to RP this story. It's not like I'm against continuing or anything, just that I've kind of gotten another RP into my mind. A fair warning, since I planned this poorly, most "sexy time" events will have to be started by you guys. Something that wouldn't be as much the case in my new idea for an RP.
So in the end, this is just a quick show of hands and a wish to know what you people think of this so far.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby ZeroParadox » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:30 am

Honestly, I like it and the world. It's an interesting world with good lore, interesting characters and more.

I don't get into these RP's for "sexy time" but to play a part in a world in which that can happen if you wanted it, you know?
ZeroParadox

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:51 am

I'd be willing to continue. Of course, I'd also be willing to hear more about this new idea as well.
Firehead

Postby Zankio » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:35 am

I'm still interested in seeing where this could go, but half my attachment is for my character, which I ended up really liking. So whether it's continuing with this one or seeing your new idea I'm up for either or both.
Zankio

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Oops, seems I forgot to mention, I'm getting cut off from internet for a while, I will be able to check in occasionally and if all goes well I'll be back in about a week. If not, it could take 2. Worst case scenario, longer. So needless to say, there won't be any updates for a while, so I'll make a confession. There was actually supposed to be another door in the room most of you're in, but I completely forgot about it when I described the room, so I instead had to make a secret one. Dumb me, but hey, whatever works.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:18 am

So... this didn't seem to work. I promise, I am trying to make time for this RP, but it currently just isn't working out. Unfortunately I'm calling quits on this. However, it's possible I'll start this RP back up in the future. Sorry once again for this.
Fantasy Fanatic

Previous

Return to Out of Character