Stealth Game

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Stealth Game

Postby LillyMacow » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:00 am

Okay, so I have an rp idea, I was departing between puting this in private rps or here but I have decided it would Probally be better as a group thing, butim not enough people are intrestedill just move it to private games.

Anyways, what is the concept? Well, I want to make a stealth heavy roleplay with infiltartions and integrations and general spy stuff. The twist however, wait for it... SEX! Yay! So instead of just snapping there neck you... Well you get the picture. I don't plan on having very intensive mechanics but it will be broken down into three catergorys or class types if you will:

Mastermind:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The most persuasive one of the punch, they are the one you leave the talking too. They seduce, manipulate, and scheme to get what they want without having to get their hands to dirty... usually.

Muscle:

The muscle usually steps in when things get hairy. The muscle is prepared to cause big distractions or hold the line until he job is done.

Cat:

The cat is agile, nimble, and not afraid of taking down a target that is alone.

Setting:

The setting I am still debating between three options, high fantasy, alternate history (more steam puny Probally), and sci if. I am currently going with sci fi but definitely will change to whichever interests the most players. More on the setting will be described whenever I finally decide on one. What will be true in any case is you are not the good guys, but your not nescarilly the bad guys, your just completing jobs for whoever pays the most.

More on the main topic, sex:

So I have broken it down fairly simply, they're will always be option between you and your goal and there are three ways to combat them, seduce them, kill them, or rape them. Whichever you choose it needs to be queiter and out of sight. If you are a male cat for example you might take out a female guard by raping her rather then just killing her if you so desire, and in some cases it could end up being required, or seduction is always an option. Or if you are a female mastermind you could walk into a place you shouldn't be and yet still get a free pass as long as you play your cards right and they are racially begging you for more.

Environment:

Any good stealth game has a solid map. I have three key features I want in most of my jobs you complete
1. Multiple routes, I always want you to have numerous ways of completing any mission succefully, whether it be climbing through a window, crawling through a sewer, or just walking in the front door.
2. Zones, you should be aloud in some places without trouble, such as a public space or the front of a store, but other areas you can't be spotted in, like the backrooms, and alleys. Of course there will also be blind spots where none will find evidence you hid like alleys, bushes and bathrooms.
3. Finally, hazards, I don't want the only way to lose to be getting caught. For example, say you o into a sewer to sneak in easier, as a balance you must also avoid say... The tentacle monster down there for example. But... My favorite part of hazards are there affects on he enemy, if you don't want to be linked to an attack how about you just lower that guard into the sewer I investigate a noise and let the monster do the work for you. Or push them into the wolf cage, etc.

I have many ideas, but until I understand who, if anyone, wants to play I don't really want to double down on anything yet, so questions are always welcome.
Charcter sheet type things will come soon but for now charcters can't really be made yet.

Important: if you are intrested, please say so, there will be no further progress here nless one one responds, if not I will assume no one was intrested and give up n this thread.
LillyMacow

Re: Stealth Game

Postby lilbooth » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:06 pm

May I recommend taking a look at Blades in the Dark, it's a pretty simplistic rule system with room for expansions that I think may fit with what you are going for.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby cliffracer » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:07 am

I'll keep an eye on this, it seems nice and fun.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:50 pm

I'll try my hand at this.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby LillyMacow » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:01 am

Okay, cool. So I can assume there is enough intrest to give this a shot. First thing is first though, there has been a change, I dont feel as though there are enough people to make classes viable. So instead you will be combinations. There is another concept I had that you each control a team, but I might save hat for something else.
Chacter sheet Format:

Name:
Race (see setting post, which is fatter this one):
Appearence (picture or discription):
Mind (persuasion/seduction): x%
Body (stealth/strength/stamina): x%
^out of 100%^
LillyMacow

Postby LillyMacow » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:28 am

Setting

So I have decided on gong for sci-fi for the setting. This is mainly because I am already doing a fantasy roleplay and I think it also fits stealth well. I plan to spend little time off worlds, so spaceships and things will be uncommon for missions, but not unseen. Missions will mainly be infitrating facilities on varuis alien planets.

Playable Races
race bonuses apply ontop of your charcters standard capabilities, including stat % bonuses.

Humans:

Humans are pretty self explanatory. Hey hold a significant amount power in galactic trade being one of the most economically powerful races in the galaxy. They have n particular upsides but with it comes no downsides leading them to be blank slates relying on versatile, modual, technology to get the job done.
Bonuses:
Bartering skill is significantally above average. Allowing you to get better deals on job payouts and prices. This can also be translated to mid mission bargains.

Felis federation:

Felis are easily compared to many animals by humans, albeit in a humanoid body. (this race is diffrent as it is a collection of 1000s of anthro species all clumped nt one, so feel free to pick whichever animal like you would like, I felt that locking it into specifics would be restraining.)
Bonuses:
+20% body

Caulus:

Caulus are a purely female species that breed with any other species getting only there own offspring to sustain their species. They are masters of seduction which is clearly shown by their succubus like demon esque appearence that varies in shape and color.
+30% mind for seduction only

I'm currently not happy with these races but here they re for now, I'll rework it all when I'm not half alee lol.
LillyMacow

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu May 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Alright, I'm mildly interested in this and would like to give it a go. However, about the Felis federation. Are they pure anthro or humans with animal like features appearance wise. Or could you be a hybrid for such an affect?

I'm also not entirely clear on the
Mind (persuasion/seduction): x%
Body (stealth/strength/stamina): x%
^out of 100%^

part. Are we supposed to divide 100% between mind and body, or stealth, strengths, seduction, persuasion and stamina? Or do we use a certain percentage compared to the ideal possibility? Allowing one to have a total of more than 100% if you add both together?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby LillyMacow » Fri May 20, 2016 1:52 am

the "(persuasion/seduction)" or the "(stealth/strength/stamina)" are just what things they affect, so it would be like body: 40% and mind 60%. In any case, this rp hasn't gotten enough interest so I think im just going to lock it.
LillyMacow

Return to Out of Character