A.D.A.Series: The Great War [OOC]

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

A.D.A.Series: The Great War [OOC]

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:01 am

A Dream of Adventure Series: The Great War

A.D.A.1 [A dream of Adventure Chapter: 1]
A.D.A Chapter 2: Looking for glory [in progress]
A.D.A.Series: Classified mission [in progress]

After 100 years from the Colonization wars and 80 years from the Flufelia and Milenus III war. the Lendor system lived in peace for a long time and nothing could disturb it, that until The I.R discovered a new planet, everyone knew it was going to bring more trouble, it was what happened after a new planet was spotted, this one was nameless, and out of the Lendor system, it didn't showed any sign of living creatures, when the I.R sent one ship to explore it, the ship dissapeared, but one survivor sent a recording of the planet before being slaughtered, it was a frozen planet. the core was almost dead and it only had 5000 years of life, then the bodies of all the crew were on the floor, destroyed, covered in blood, the survivor recording was severely hurted, then, a humanoid creature that seemed like a body that had being dead for almost 1000 years attacked him and eated him, making horrible noices, the I.R didn't wanted this recording to spread, and hide it, they thought it was a good idea to send more battle ships to the planet, but all ended the same, one of the ships returned to the colony in mars, but it was infected and the creatures came out, they eat all of the people and some of the corpses turned into more creatures like that, the Sorranis guild discovered that the reanimated dead bodies spread spores that could infect everyone that breath them, this is how 'the Black infection war' began, colonies were builded on the space to held a lot of people, every planet build at least three big colonies, but there was still a lot of people trapped in the planet, it was the job of the I.R units to kill every infected they found on the planet and gather samples for the doctors, but the Anarchist didn't wanted this to happen, they send a recording telling this was all the I.R goverments fault for opressing the people and not warning them about the virus, they start attacking the I.R units trying to stop them to kill the infected, they said it was a miracle this virus arrive to all the planets in the Lendor system

so. it's basically a continuation of A.D.A chapter two, 100 years after, the mission here is the find the cure and cleaning the planets...easy right? well it's not. i'll try my best to kill all and everyone of your characters, making it really difficult to succed, but don't worry, if a lot characters die you can send another CS with another character...this is something i was working on a while ago, Sogekik and lilgrunt1 were the first to experience this universe i create...so feel free to join...

Species
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Uplyrianis: The uplyrianis is common species in the great Lendor system...they have white pale skin with raven or dark red hair...[Uplyrianis with dark red hair is rare and is usually considered as a myth, but they exist indeed], they usually have completely black eyes, someones have black sclera with red iris, they have an usual bitchy behaviour and they're real assholes, they know the right words to make you feel like shit in no time...but there is some Earth born uplyrianis that are raised by humans and are pretty nice

Nelis: The Nelis are a monkey like alines with the shape and the anatomy of a homo sapien sapien, they have a lot of fur that covers their bodies, leaving the face, the hands, the feets, and something else without fur.. they have white sclera with black eyes and they're considered the wisest species of all the species of the Lendor system, they were discovered 80 years ago after Kiria Sorran had saved Milenus III from the 'plague'...or common known as "the lust virus"...they fur is usually black or auburn...

Tak'urq: The tak'urq is a very friendly species, and very charmful, they are known for being the honest and kindest species of them all, without saying that they are very horny and they don't understand the difference between breeding with the same gender...they are blue or purple with golde iris and white sclera, they hair can be white or grey, they have one horn on their forehead and long pointy hears...womans of this race are very voluminous and 'hot'...making them the perfect race to kidnap and turn into prostitutes, this is why they had a war in earth 20 years after the race was discovered...they have horse like legs and they like using tight clothes...

Trabatanian: The trabatanians are a quiet species, they don't speak much, but know what to say when it needs to.. their skins are light blue, they have completely white eyes and tentacles coming out of their heads (yes. just like twi'leks) Males have three and Females have five, there isn't a lot of story to tell, humans detected this species and start a federation right away thanks to their high tech weponry...

Flufelis: Flufelis are completely assholes, well, is not their fault, they just don't know what to say, and when to say it, usually saying things they don't want and putting their foots on their mouth, but most of them do it on purpose, but Uplyrianis are still the most assholes in the whole Lendor System, they have platinum skin with platinum or white hair...when kiria was alive and her biological incorporation had 20 years running, during the Flufelis war they dropped some Sorranis bombs on Flufelia, making them mutate and giving some of them Raven hair, but after 80 years, Flufelis with raven hair are almost extinct and they are a living fetish for those
who know one, they have platinum blue eyes with white sclera and just like trabatanians, they are experts in high technology...

Planets

Uplyria: is a planet with purple sky and a lot of asteroids hanging around, making the goverment to stay focus on destroying them before they crash on the planet, they started a war with earth when the planet was found, just because Uplyrianis are total assholes and that's what they do, after Earth winning the war with trabatania on their side, Uplyrianis were the second planet to join in the I.R (intergalactic federation) and their capital is Uflea

MIlenus III: it's a rural planet with some high tech cities. the planet was discovered when a misterious signal was sended to the I.R space station near mars. and the I.R proceed with colonation, the I.R was in a war with the rural creatures of the planet, just before Whitney and Kiria sorran discovered that it was not rural creatures, but mutated humans that came there before, nobody knows what Whitney, Kiria, Sebastian and Eric/Erica did to set the planet free, and the I.R refuse to reveal that information, the capital is Sorranis, to honor the name of Kiria sorran to save the planet, the planet army it's called sorranis as well...

Fredypso: Fredypso is the home planet of the Tak'urq, 80% of the planet if pure water, 10% is forest with some towns and the last 10% is the big capital called Freya, in honor of the first Tak'urq woman, the legend says that there was three brothers wandering the world alone, Fre, dype, and ypso, just with each other, they had everything they wanted, but something was missing, then they found a weird creature that looked just like them, but more cute, she was Freya , being attacked by a shuk,[a wolf-like beast with cat face, black fur and two times the size of a lion] the three brothers saved her and take her to their big house in the threes, that night, she realized they had something she didn't, a big stick hanging between their legs, they took long before realizing she had a hole between her legs, and following their instinct, they put their sticks inside of it, one by one, using her body, until she gave birth to the first 100 childs of the planet...50 males, and 50 females, so it says the legend, they have a low population of 80.000 Tak'urqs, but it doesn't matter what, they don't allow their species go extinct

Trabatania: trabatania is a planet that look just like earth, but bigger...the planet was discovered three years after the humans discovered how to make ships fly with the speed of light, they set up a federation and they lived in peace for 500 years, until earth discovered Uplyria and the war began...

Flufelia: Flufelia is a planet with low temperatures, making it very cold and snowy all the time, the sky is always covered by clouds and the sea is very long and wide...it's a very peaceful planet, thanks that nobody wants to go out because of the assholes that live in that planet

The Sorranis Family

Leader: Kiria Sorran [Whitney's wife]: she was an uplyrianis that grew up on earth but had wanted to travel, to see other stars. she hired a ship and took a ship to earth intent on exploring the alien world, after all the humans where a major part of the IR, after this she'd likely explore other worlds. she is just above average height for her species, and has sharp feminine facial features. Her eyes are a violet colour, and her raven hair is cut short with an uneven fringe, despite being reasonably slender her body is curvy, and she has d-cup breasts [deceased. 60 Years old]

First assistant: Whitney Sorran [Kiria's wife]: she was a busty blonde human woman that grew up in a farm in earth with her uncles, she always had interest in medicine or biological researchs, anything that involve fisics or something like that, after she graduate from school, she joins the I.R army and fight againts the Anarchist for a long time, until she reachs the Colonel rank and she quits...a few years after, she see the perfect oportunity to put her Medicine and biology diploma to a good use when Kiria Sorran needed help and after they secured Milenus III they get married and create their own Biological bussiness called 'The Sorranis Guild' that after 100 years, is still the most important company of the Lendor system... [deceased. 37 Years old]

Medical Assistant: Erica/Eric Sorran: during the Milenus III clonization wars, Kiria and whitney find her/him, being the first Red sentient of the planet as all the sentients were green, they study her/him until one day they found a cure for the 'plague' and turn her/him back to her/him original human form, but thanks to staying as a sentient for so long, she/he can swap genders everytime she wants, she/he is a redhead with freckles and green eyes...[Deceased recently. 118 Years old]

Member: Sebastian sorran [Nelyn's husband and Kiria's child father]: sebastian sorran was a human orphan with light brown hair and normal pale skin. that grew up in Earth streets, he joined the I.R units when he had turned 18 and worked with them for a period of 5 Years, when the milenus III colonization war started he was asigned as the assitant of Colonel Kel Leshun, and after he died, Sebastian was promoted to colonel and helped Kiria to win the war...thinknig his girlfriend was dead he fall in love with Kiria, but never tells her, then both of them have sex and for some weird reason she gets pregnant, having the first interspecies child...when he finds out her girlfriend never died he marry her and take her last name because he didn't had one [Deceased. 79 Years old]

Member: Nelyn sorran [Sebastian's wife and Kiria's sister (partner in progress)]: Nelyn sorran is Kiria's lost sister, she was the 'dead' girlfriend of sebastian until
they found her again and took her with them, she is almost Kiria's twin in appearance, she had pale skin and rave hair, d-cup breast and a voluminous ass [Deceased. 40 years old]

Member: Serra sorran [Sebastian and kiria's daughter. First human-uplyrianis hybrid]: the daughter of Kiria and Whitney Sorran, (Biologically Kiria’s daughter, with her sister’s husband Sebastian). She is famous on Milenus III, and in the IR as a whole, not only as her parent daughter but because she was the first Human-uplyrianis hybrid ever born.
Due to her fame she’s lived quite a sheltered life so far, going to the best schools and avoiding going into public too much thanks to her fame. She doesn’t feel like she’s earned her fame and instead attributes it to her parent and her aunt and uncle. She wants to earn her fame and when the war with Flufelia broke out she saw her opportunity to earn fame, maybe even a platinum medal like her uncle. She took her first opportunity to enrol eager to follow in her family’s footsteps, she is tall and skiny, her hair is raven black, and her eyes are a Violet colour like her mothers, her facial features are feminine, similar in fact to how Sebastian looked as a girl. Her skin is like pale Caucasian skin, retaining some of the colouring from her mother, she has a curvy figure like her mother. [Deceaced. (years in progress)]

[More members in progress...]

-The Anarchist Guild-
they are some assholes that always makes trouble in all the six planets, they sai the I.R is oppressing the planet community and they want to set them free, they wear brown coats and mask with their emblen on the center, nobody knows where their base is or where do they live, but they keep fucking around.

-I.R Units [Intergallactic republic units]
the male and female uniforms are pretty much the same, thanks that Corra Viasha prefectioned the stealth body suit with a mask on their faces to hide it as a reminder of what happened to the womans in Milenus III Colonization war...

Character sheet

Name:

Planet:

Species:

Faction: [Anarchist or I.R]

Appearance:

Stats: [You have 15 to spend. 5 is average and 10 is maximum]
Strength:
Agility:
Intelligence:
Perception:
Willpower:
Charisma:

Perks: [choose one and create another]

Perks

*Quick shoot: increase your accuracy with ranged weapons
*Deadly moves: it's easy for you to move quick and fast when having a meele fight
*Untrustful brain: you can look all the posibilities of an action and guess at least three ways of failing or having success
*wonderful mind: it helps you came up with ideas on how to do something and kill someone reducing the risk of getting killed
*Shadow killer: Stealth it's obviously your thing and you're basicly an expert, most of the times you don't get caught by your enemies

Infecteds

the I.R or even the sorranis guild couldn't discover anything about them, just that they produce spores from their breath and breathing it will turn the person in a virus host, this guys act like zombies and when one is killed it needs to be burned or it will spread a lot more spores than it does when 'alive'
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Re: A.D.A.Series: The Great War [OOC]

Postby lilbooth » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:38 pm

After some strong consideration, I'm actually going to hold off for now. If this is still going in June I'll join up then, my schedule is just too erratic atm.
Last edited by lilbooth on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby sogekik » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:48 am

think I might throw a character together for this too, I really enjoy this universe so yeah
sogekik

Postby lilgrunt1 » Sun May 29, 2016 11:01 pm

I might do so too I love this series
lilgrunt1

Return to Out of Character