Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Wanton Wanderlust (OOC)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Wanton Wanderlust (OOC)

Postby Nobudi » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:36 am

Take it easy Nes. Get some rest. You definitely deserve it, when you're posting so regularly.
Nobudi

Postby Nicoffee » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:48 pm

Thanks Nobudi ;w; Sorry I didn't reply earlier, hadn't actually seen this post.

On that subject though, I'll be heading off to work soon, but I'll post as soon as I'm back...So in like...Seven hours or so.
Nicoffee

Postby c-war » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:18 am

Yay Battle post! At least for some of us.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby Nicoffee » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:50 am

'Sup. I should be posting tomorrow either around lunch time or after I get back from work in the late afternoon. Sorry for the delay, everyone, but the end of the semesters really messes up my time shedules.
Nicoffee

Postby Riptide » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:32 am

You forgot me on the most recent round of posting.
Riptide

Postby Nicoffee » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:40 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I'll fix it now, sorry.

Fixed.
Nicoffee

Postby Nobudi » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:46 am

I had to sell a part of my soul and most of my time to buy games from the Steam sale.

I'm still playing stardew valley as I type.
Nobudi

Postby Nicoffee » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:03 am

I bought Stellaris, myself. I swear, playing it right now and I swear if I find another damn Spiritual Fanaticist I'm gonna lose my shit.
Nicoffee

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:59 am

Hey, is there room for one more to join at this point?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Nicoffee » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Sure is! Just post up a Character Sheet and I'll figure out a way to group you up with other people. You can start at level 10 instead of 5, too, so you don't fall too behind in regards to everyone else.
Nicoffee

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:35 pm

A bit of an unconventional style of character (as you'll soon see) but I kind of wanted to try out something different with this one anyway so that's why they may seem a little unusual and impractical at first, but then again, that also ties in with the character in general.

Biographical

Name: Lavender
Species: Duskull
Level: 10
Subspecies: Gijinka
Appearance: Image
Biography: Often considered clumsy, quirky and weird, Lavender has often drifted around from place to place, struggling to fit in. She holds a curious interest in other people as well as a desire to be playfully mischievous, if only to try and connect with people, however over time these aspects of her have been shrouded by her shy and timid nature, developed as a result of how often she is rejected by society. Still, with a growing disaster brewing in the Aphrodisikon spreading and, figuring that it would the most useful thing she might ever be allowed to do, Lavender decides to go to join a rescue team and help out how she can.

Combat

Moves:
- Night Shade
- Disable
- Foresight
-Astonish

Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack)

HP: (2) + 0 = 2
ATK: (4) +1 -1 = 4
DEF: (9) + 6 = 15
SP.ATK: (3) + 1 = 4
SP.DEF: (9) + 6 = 15
SPE: (3) + 6 +1 = 10

Seduction

Style: Smart

Tastes:

Cool: 0
Tough: 1
Beauty: 0
Smart: -1
Cute: 0

Items:
Stealth Clothes
Last edited by Lazy Kitsune on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Nicoffee » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Seems good to me, feel free to pick up an Astonish as well into your moves if you'd like, by the way.

I'll try to squeeze you along another group on my next post. Welcome aboard!
Nicoffee

Postby Nicoffee » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:42 pm

All right! Since it looks like we'll having our first cases of PCs starting infection soon, I'm gonna say it right here and there. GETTING INFECTED DOES NOT MEAN A GAME OVER OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT.

There is a system in place for how Player Infection with the virus will be handled, which I will expand on as soon as necessary, but essentially. Everyone will get a "Taint" stat, which will go from 0% to 100%. The higher it is, the hornier the character gets and on certain milestones, transformations and what not will start happening.

I just wanted to put this out right now as to not cause any panic. Though your characters might want to keep the fact they're infected hidden from the public.
Nicoffee

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:48 pm

Wow, seems the dice want to make Ashton pay for getting himself a crit right out of the gate. Interestingly enough I was considering having him slowly build up a bit of confidence and try being less submissive or passive during sex, but she rolled so well to seduce him as he pinned her beneath him I thought having him go a little over the top on her was appropriate.
Firehead

Postby Nicoffee » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Nothing builds more confidence than thinking with your dick, I suppose.
Nicoffee

Postby Riptide » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:39 am

Well Khan just made a huge mistake with Glori. She doesn't do well with being treated like a slut. She'd rather do it as equals, or be the one controlling things. If all goes well, she's going to have a lot of fun with Khan.
Riptide

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:39 am

Fuck, I knew I should have tried to get Clefine to check Victor after the Spritzees
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Nicoffee » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:59 pm

Riptide Wrote:Well Khan just made a huge mistake with Glori. She doesn't do well with being treated like a slut. She'd rather do it as equals, or be the one controlling things. If all goes well, she's going to have a lot of fun with Khan.

Darn, sorry if I bothered you. This extends to everyone, but if I ever step into kink or whatever territory you're not comfortable with, just let me know and I'll edit the post and avoid it in the future.

Also, @Crimson, don't worry about it 1% taint isn't anything to be really worried about, it shouldn't even affect him in any way, if at all. I wasn't even going to put that down yet, the one who IS gonna be getting some noticeable effects is gonna be Firehead's character, Ashton.
Nicoffee

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:12 pm

Nescafe Wrote:Nothing builds more confidence than thinking with your dick, I suppose.

I was going more for a few successful fights and missions plus some additional enjoyable sexual encounters building the confidence, but a hot and horny girl calling him 'big boy' and complimenting his dick a several times makes a decent substitute even if he is at least partially aware its most likely just her infection talking.
Firehead

Postby Nicoffee » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:27 pm

I'm curious to see how each character will handle infection, if they do get infected at all. I should be updating the first post with the "Taint" mechanic sometime soon, if anyone has questions, feel free to ask away.
Nicoffee

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character