Redemption Hall OOC (Open and accepting)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Redemption Hall OOC (Open and accepting)

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:51 am

Reaperbones Wrote:Hey sorry that I've disappeared for so long. I dunno if you guys want me to try to get this going again since I've disappeared twice now...

I don't really mind.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Badger324 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:37 am

Reaperbones Wrote:Hey sorry that I've disappeared for so long. I dunno if you guys want me to try to get this going again since I've disappeared twice now...

Well any chance I could join?
Badger324

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:42 am

I'm done to get back into this!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:30 am

Yea I'm up for continuing.
Mark3000

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Badger post me a profile and I'll decide. To all others I shall give it one more shot as soon as possible. I think I'll have time to think it out while at work. Thanks for sticking by me guys :)
Reaperbones

Postby Badger324 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:06 am

Reaperbones Wrote:Badger post me a profile and I'll decide. To all others I shall give it one more shot as soon as possible. I think I'll have time to think it out while at work. Thanks for sticking by me guys :)

Name: Aria

http://orig05.deviantart.net/c8c6/f/200 ... er_ken.jpg (Not mine)

Stats:
Str-3
Dex-9
End-7
Int-5
Wis-2
Cha-9

Sin- Envy

Backstory: Aria grew up in a middle class family, with parents who loved her like no one else, one that was able to survive, but not afford any of the luxuries that she wanted. So she left around the age of 17 wanting more. This destroyed her parents, and after hearing about Aria's first victim, they became her second and third, killing themselves out of misplaced guilt. She left to the section of the city where the rich visited often and seduced one enough to take her home, but right before they actually made it to the bed, she grabbed the kitchen knife and stabbed him, gathering anything she could carry and all the guys money before leaving. When the wife came home the next day, she was arrested on suspicion, but released.on no evidence. Aria lived like this for several years, taking out people who had grown bored of their wives or who just rich people looking for companionship, taking everything they had afterwards.

Item: Bleeding edge dagger +3 to attacks and causing the bleed status

Feats: - Trust Me: +3 to making anyone start trusting Aria, even if it goes against their best interest
- Behind You: +3 to sneak attacks
Badger324

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 am

Badger324 Wrote:
Reaperbones Wrote:Badger post me a profile and I'll decide. To all others I shall give it one more shot as soon as possible. I think I'll have time to think it out while at work. Thanks for sticking by me guys :)

Stats:
Str-3
Dex-9
End-7
Int-5
Wis-2
Cha-9

Sin- Envy

Backstory: Aria grew up in a middle class family, with parents who loved her like no one else, one that was able to survive, but not afford any of the luxuries that she wanted. So she left around the age of 17 wanting more. This destroyed her parents, and after hearing about Aria's first victim, they became her second and third, killing themselves out of misplaced guilt. She left to the section of the city where the rich visited often and seduced one enough to take her home, but right before they actually made it to the bed, she grabbed the kitchen knife and stabbed him, gathering anything she could carry and all the guys money before leaving. When the wife came home the next day, she was arrested on suspicion, but released.on no evidence. Aria lived like this for several years, taking out people who had grown bored of their wives or who just rich people looking for companionship, taking everything they had afterwards.

Feats: - Trust Me: +3 to making anyone start trusting Aria, even if it goes against their best interest

I'll have to think over the knife so give me a bit of time
Reaperbones

Postby Badger324 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:36 am

Reaperbones Wrote:
Badger324 Wrote:

Stats:
Str-3
Dex-9
End-7
Int-5
Wis-2
Cha-9

Sin- Envy

I'll have to think over the knife so give me a bit of time

Sure, it was the only thing I could think of, but if you have any suggestions ill gladly hear it out
Badger324

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:37 pm

POSTED MY FRIENDS!
Badger do me a favor a remake your character but without the knife and behind you feat. Weapons will be provided before they are needed, and that feat is useless as most the time you won't be sneaking.
Reaperbones

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:56 am

SHould I message people...?
Reaperbones

Postby VintageBass » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:10 am

Don't worry about messaging me, I know about it and I'm just procastinating at this point. Just give the right alignment and I'll work on doing some group posts, which includes this.

... Although you kinda sent a message by updating this... so... mission accomplished?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:54 pm

VintageBass Wrote:Don't worry about messaging me, I know about it and I'm just procastinating at this point. Just give the right alignment and I'll work on doing some group posts, which includes this.

... Although you kinda sent a message by updating this... so... mission accomplished?

What don't got the motivation to deal with the Futa girl wanting to stick it in you?
Reaperbones

Postby VintageBass » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Reaperbones Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Don't worry about messaging me, I know about it and I'm just procastinating at this point. Just give the right alignment and I'll work on doing some group posts, which includes this.

What don't got the motivation to deal with the Futa girl wanting to stick it in you?

I haven't gotten around to actually reading my prompt...

And now you said that, that is a good motivational push.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:38 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
Reaperbones Wrote:

I haven't gotten around to actually reading my prompt...

And now you said that, that is a good motivational push.

Yeah the lust manager is probably my second or third favorite to play. First is probably Wrath. She's a little rapey without being lustful so I'm just waiting for someone to really piss her off.
Reaperbones

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:42 pm

[quote="Badger324"][/quote]
Alright sorry this took so long. So are you okay with it just being a basic knife? I'd allow you to utilize it in your off-hand once you get a better weapon. It'd also use dex as it's modifier.
Reaperbones

Postby BlueLight » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Reaperbones Wrote:
Code: Select All Code
[quote="Badger324"]

Why do you keep doing this? Just cruious. I've seen you do it a couple of time so i assume intentional
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:34 pm

BlueLight Wrote:
Reaperbones Wrote:
Code: Select All Code
[quote="Badger324"]

Why do you keep doing this? Just cruious. I've seen you do it a couple of time so i assume intentional

Cus this whole website uses coding I am not used to and it keeps fucking up lol
Reaperbones

Postby VintageBass » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:35 pm

All right, I bit the bullet and got my post up!

Now to wait on the others...
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:05 am

I'll be able to post tomorrow.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Badger324 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:49 pm

Sorry I've been busy. As for the knife and skill... Replace the skill to Watch Me- +3 chance to entrance people. For the knife, scratch that and make it something more like Seductive Clothes- +3 to seducing others
Badger324

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character