Redemption Hall OOC (Open and accepting)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Redemption Hall OOC (Open and accepting)

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:03 am

Hello and welcome to the OOC for Redemption Hall. Main thread here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6342#p468996
This is like your classic sex rps that decorate this website. Fun twist though. Your goal is redemption through beating various puzzles and challenges. The prize for success is a chance at redemption. Failure will reward you with a beating and more than likely a good raping. Now onto the technical stuff.

Before we get to the character stuff I want to explain what little story there is through a short narration. Enjoy

You wake up and looked around you. From what you can tell, you're in a lobby of some business. The walls are grey and bare except for one large skull painting behind you. There are windows but only light comes through them and you cannot see out of them. Behind you is a door which upon attempting to open, you discover is locked. In front of you is a waiting area of some sort. Seats are arranged in the regular pattern with little room between chairs. They're all empty right now. Further ahead of that is seven desks with ladies working behind them. Their suits are solid black and there us a skull badge on their chest. Their desks are each labeled with on of the seven sins. They are all very hard at work, but one looks up and speaks to you. "Miss please come here. I believe this is your sin."
You are confused for a second as you don't even know how you ended up in this place. You feel something push you forward and you begin walking. You take the seat in front of her desk and are about to ask a questions when she interrupts you. "You my dear are in Redemption Hall. I am in a sense your manager. I have your file and will be assigning you what supplies you'll need for your journey. Oh and the journey is just a simple trip through some doors. Mr. Reaper will explain to you the details. Here take this and try your best."
She hands you a backpack and you find yourself standing and walking again. This time it is to a simple door which opens as you approach. You hold the bag to your chest as you enter the door. It is dark all around you, and once you are past the doorway it closes rapidly. You take a sharp breath as it slams and you feel fear enter your heart. You look back to see the door gone and rapidly turn back around to see a new door. You stare at it as you feel a presence behind you. A voice speaks, dark and deep. "I am the Reaper. You are what we call a neutral soul. You have done evil in your life. Stole, raped, murdered, and defiled the Earth. You have done good though and thus earned yourself a chance at redemption. Before you is the door that will begin your journey to salvation. The catch here is that each door you enter will host a new challenge. Some will be easy. Some will be hard. The challenges will be affected by the deadly sin you suffer from. Each success will carry you closer to heaven. Some challenges will require brains others brawn. You will have to fight at times, but don't worry you're body can't be destroyed. Each hit will only weaken your soul, and once it is worn out you will have to rest temporarily. During this rest period you can expect your body to be tortured and possibly defiled. This will weaken your resolve to continue, but you must not stop else you will fall to hell. Now go forth and find redemption."
You feel a pat on your butt push you forward and you blush. You turn around to see the speaker but only catch a glimpse of blue eyes and brown hair disappear into the darkness. You gather your resolve and turn to face the door. You turn the handle and enter...

Now to explain the special system in this. Everyone in the rp starts with 50 resolve. Resolve is your will to fight. At 100 you ascend to heaven and are free. At 0 you fall to hell and are punished until your soul is clean. With each room you enter I will roll a number between one and ten which will determine challenge rating. Your resolve will change based upon your success or failure, which will increase or decrease by the number I rolled for difficulty. Pretty simple right? There are some special conditions I have planned depending on how you do. Fights don't end in death but rather failure and potentially rape. Any damage you receive heals instantly, but drains your spirit energy as explained above. Now onto the stat explanation, starting items, and character sheet.

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

So each stat in this has a rating of 0-10 and bonuses/penalties are applied based on your score.
A stat of 0 gives a penalty of -5 to rolls and stat of 10 gives you a bonus of +5 to rolls. A stat score of five gives no bonuses or penalties.
Now I have allowed enough points for everyone to give their character a base of five to every stat and then max out one, but wheres the fun in that. Take some points out of one skill and put it in another. Make your character fast but not strong, smart but not wise, or tough but not smooth.
Each stat has different rolls that it affects that I will explain as I roll. I've given a nice summary of the skills above but I'll go a bit more in depth here.
Strength (Str): Affects lifting, pushing, grappling, and standard attacks.
Dexterity (Dex): Affects chance to dodge, chance to escape, balance, acrobatics, and certain special attacks that you can request.
Endurance (End): Affects any prolonged activity like running distances, carrying an object, and holding your breath. It also determines your spirit energy with each point in it giving you two points extra spirit energy. You start with a base of 30 spirit energy.
Intelligence (Int): Affects reasoning abilities and most things knowledge related. It is basically the amount of knowledge you have. This like wisdom can be used to request help with puzzles and challenges. Just say you want to try to identify something.
Wisdom (Wis): Affects your perception and rolls relating to your understanding of something. Wisdom is your ability to use what knowledge you have. It's more about being able to figure something out by connecting the dots. You can request DM help by saying you wish try to figure out something in your head.
Charisma (Chr): Affects almost anything speech related or anything involving convincing someone to do something. Warning, careful what you say when you try this. If you say you want to intimidate someone and add no speech then failure or success may result in an outcome you didn't want. Failing to intimidate a creature may make it want use you like a sex toy and succeeding at intimidating a creature may just make it more aggressive. This goes with any charisma check. Identify your desired affect and add speech. This could even give you bonuses to your roll.

Perks: Perks are gonna be kinda odd. These will give bonuses to your rolls up to a +3 or give you special skills. How we'll go about this is by you proposing your perk and requesting it's affect then I will define it's exact affect. Example: You tell me you want a perk Former Wrestler and say you want it to give you bonuses to your grappling. Well I'll say it gives you +3 to grappling and to escape grappling as well as a bonus to keeping a creature grappled and attacks towards the grappled creature. Another example: Gymnast, you ask for it to give you bonuses to balance and dodging. Well I'd say that gives you a bonus to balance, dodging, and escaping grapples. It'll also give you bonuses to things involving your flexibility like say seducing a creature with your body. Perks will have a variety of effects. You will only start with two and you'll have top earn the rest since they are powerful in certain situations. I hope to keep this system but should it prove too complicated then I will most likely remove it.
That's about it for the stats.

Starting Item

This will be an item besides your clothes and backpack that will give you a +1 to any single stat during certain skill checks or a +1 to defense or attack or even just a little bonus to something else. I leave the flavor of the items up to you and keep in mind that they can be magical. Maybe you have a crowbar that helps you pry open objects. Or maybe you have gloves that help you climb. Maybe you have a knife for fighting or a shield for blocking. Maybe you have shoes for running or a necklace that helps you heal. It's your choice, try not to abuse it.
Oh you'll find items as you go through the challenges and I'll keep them listed on your character sheet.

Character Sheet

Name:
Image:
Short Biography:
Your Sin: Affects the challenges you face.
Stats: You have 35 points to distribute with each stat starting at 0
Str-
End-
Dex-
Int-
Wis-
Chr-
Items: Choose one starting one
Perks: Choose two starting ones.

Alright now that should be everything. I'll keep active characters posted below and updated with new perks and items as necessary. I'll be waiting until enough people join before I start the slut fest.

Oh side note, anything you see wrong or think can be improved upon, please feel free to tell me. This is my first rp on this site, I could use the criticism.

Character Roster:

BlueLight

Name: Lina
Image: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5173446
a3b4807ea560e35ebc684065f6914911.jpg

Short Biography:
Lina was a conwomen that grew up on the streets of Brooklyn. Her life as a child was hard. She was forced to into a life of crime solely to survive this harsh world. As an adult, she used her street smarts to run confidence game on gullible tourist. She always had a soft spot for children, making her frequent visits to the local orphanage well within character.
Your Sin: Greed
Str-4
End- 4
Dex- 8
Int- 5
Wis- 7
Chr- 8
Items: Sunglasses of detect illusions
Perks:
  • Confidence game, +3 Convince someone to do something, even something against their best interest with a smile of their face. +3 to bluff checks involving speech.
  • Got it, flaunt it, +3 to using one's body to manipulate others. Secret sexual effects.

Riptide

Name: Sally Murph
Image: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4293076
Short Biography:A doctor who coldly killed countless test subjects in a successful attempt to cure a terminal illness. She was nicknamed the "Uncaring Savior" after she was apprehended for her crimes, lauded for doing such great work that will save lives, but criticized for having such an uncaring attitudes towards her patients. She stated she did it not because she wanted to help others, but because she wanted to go down in history, no matter what the cost.
Your Sin: Pride
Stats: You have 35 points to distribute with each stat starting at 1.
Str- 1
End- 1
Dex- 3
Int- 10
Wis- 10
Chr- 10
Items: Syringe: The tool she used to deliver the "Death Cure" that saved her mother, as well as the weapon the ended he lives of many with paralyzers and poison.
Perks:
-Pharmacist: Can use salvaged ingredients to ether create serums that temporarily boost stats, poisons she can use against her enemies, or some other type of crazy potion that does something completely crazy. You will determine what I can make, but she will know what she is making. All concoctions must be delivered by the syringe.
-Social Awkwardness: When scared, her Charisma temporarily falls to 1, but Dexterity increases to 8.

Mark3000

Name: Henrietta Soloman

Image: Image

Short Biography: Henrietta was an enforcer & hit woman for a local crime syndicate in the Deep South. As a teenager, she caught the eye of one of the lieutenants due to her size and aggressive nature. She grew up in poverty and saw this as a way to leave her rundown home and abusive parents. But her aggressive nature followed her as she "dealt" anyone who crossed their organization. After being given a job to assassinate a local preacher, she refused and quit the syndicate to start a new life and repent for her past sin.

Your Sin: Murder (Wrath)
Stats: You have 35 points to distribute with each stat starting at 0
Str-10
End-6
Dex-5
Int-4
Wis-4
Chr-6

Items: Leather Gloves; +1 to Grappling Rolls and climbing rolls. Can handle hot objects without trouble for one round.
Perks:
• Imposing Figure: Bonus +3 when attempting to intimidate a creature. +3 to resisting intimidation and fear effects.
• Blinding Rage: Special skill; Increase Strength based rolls by +3 and Endurance based rolls by +3 and reduce Intelligence, Wisdom, & Charisma based rolls by -3. Can only be used after recieving damage or extensive mental stress.

NeedAMedic

Name: Amanda Bornholdt
Short Biography: Amanda studied as a student for a time before her younger sister was kidnapped by a criminal organization. The police were corrupt and provided no help in finding her, so Amanda took it upon herself to save her sister and dropped out of school. Through careful planning and strategy, she managed to take down several of the organization’s higher ranking members before she was brought down.
Your Sin: Wrath or Pride
Stats:
Str- 4
End- 3
Dex- 6
Int- 8
Wis- 8
Chr- 6
Items: A neat observational multi tool, complete with binoculars, a mirror, a magnifying glass, and a largely redundant short telescope. Decreases difficulty on certain investigation checks.
Perks:
Familial Ties- A +3 bonus to all stats on tasks which directly involve protecting someone younger or smaller than herself.
Empathetic Learner- A +3 bonus to checks made when attempting to understand the motivations of another humanoid creature.

VintageBass

Name: Megaira "Meg" Reyes
Short Biography: Don't let the innocent look in that picture fool you. Meg has been around the block plenty of times, stopped by many houses and made her way in to many people's hearts... before shattering them. Well, mostly those with a penis dangling between their legs and those who are dating them. Using her wiles and her womanly charms, Meg prowls the streets for young bachelors or any man looking to get a little pick-me-up before she makes off with her pockets a little more heavier. Plus she loves to explore whatever possible kink that lies inside of her victim's head (provided a few exceptions), just to see what else gets her gears grinding and keeping her prey happy.
Your Sin: Lust

Stats
STR: 2
END: 3
DEX: 6
INT: 8
WIS: 8
CHR: 8

Items: Black-rimmed Glasses- +3 to reading body language
Perks:
[list]
[*]Feline Fatale: +3 to balance and flexibility rolls. Bonus to seduction against creatures with a cat-girl fetish.
[*]Got it, Flaunt it: +3 to using one's body to manipulate others. Secret sexual effects.

Fantasy Fanatic

Name: Valera Grayheart
Image:Image
Short Biography:
Valera grew up in the slums where life was tough. When she was young she witnessed an old man salvaging scrap at the scrapyard and repairing old machines. She became inspired and began doing the same and found she had a talent for it. However as she grew up, it turned into an obsession. While focusing on her work, she would ignore others, she would get aggressive towards those who prevented her from working and would eventually resort to violence if someone stood in her way when working or when scavenging for components. This eventually led to her killing a few of the other residents of the slum witch made them all stay clear of her, making her isolated. Due to her not having any actual schooling, she rather knows what things do and how they can be used, not what they are or how they're meant to be used.
Your Sin: Pride. Her work is everything to her.
Stats:
Str- 2
End- 4
Dex- 8
Int- 5
Wis- 10
Chr- 6
Items: Her trusty adjustable wrench.
Perks:
[list]Focus: +3 when focusing on a single task, shutting out the outside world and leaving only what is in front of you where you can work with it undisturbed. -3 to all other rolls while focused.
Cause and effect: +3 when figuring out how something works.

Dingofiz

Name: Elaina Wallflower
Image: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/2481248

Short Biography: As a teenager, life was very emotional and stressful for Elaina. Her mother died from liver failure, and she was bullied most of the time she was in school. Out of school, she only had time to help her drunk, sad sack father. After a couple years of therapy, her family was pretty much back to normal. She had made a few friends, always got straight A's, and her life just wasn't a complete wreck. After high school, Elaina decided to go to college. She wanted to study for a degree in medicine, so she can try and make it to where no one has to go through what her mother had to. She was always studying, not giving any time for anything else. Elaina was nearing the end of her junior year when she poisoned her roommate. She couldn't take all the partying and sex her roommate was having, so she swapped her pregnancy pills out with cyanide. She couldn't bear to watch as her roommate choked and died.
Your Sin: Envy
Stats:
Str- 1
End- 3
Dex- 8
Int- 10
Wis- 9
Chr- 4
Items: Encyclopedia
Perks:
Emotionally Numb: +3 to resisting emotional effects such as but not limited to fear and charm.
Psychiatry: +3 to rolls involving a creatures mental state. This includes figuring out lies as well as persuasion. Does not work on creatures with less than 4 wisdom or intelligence.
Last edited by Reaperbones on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Reaperbones

Re: Redemption Hall OOC (Open and accepting)

Postby BlueLight » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:28 am

well i'm interested
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:42 am

BlueLight Wrote:well i'm interested

Sweet feel free to make a character unless you have any questions before hand?
Reaperbones

Postby BlueLight » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:55 am

Name: Lina
Image: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5173446
a3b4807ea560e35ebc684065f6914911.jpg

Short Biography:
Lina was a conwomen that grew up on the streets of Brooklyn. Her life as a child was hard. She was forced to into a life of crime solely to survive this harsh world. As an adult, she used her street smarts to run confidence game on gullible tourist. She always had a soft spot for children, making her frequent visits to the local orphanage well within character.
Your Sin: greed followed by lust (In case you accept 2)
Str-4
End- 4
Dex- 8
Int- 5
Wis- 7
Chr- 8
Items: Sunglasses of detect illusions
Perks:
  • Confidence game, +3 Convince someone to do something, even something against their best interest with a smile of their face
  • Got it, flaunt it, +3 to using one's body to manipulate others.
Last edited by BlueLight on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlueLight

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:01 am

Might want to find a picture that'll actually allow people to see it.
I'll take greed as your primary sin.
I like the perks and you gave them pretty good effects. Confidence Game is also going to give you a +3 for bluff rolls when trying to hide your fear. And Got it, Flaunt it is gonna give you bonuses to trying to get someone aroused. I'm gonna keep what the bonuses are a secret for now but they're nothing bad so don't worry.
The sunglasses...I'll accept them but I'll warn you now, they'll only counter magical illusions. Physical alterations or illusions made through physical means will not be affected.

Just fix the picture, double check some of your grammar, and I'll take care of the rest.

Edit: Picture fixed itself. Fucking internet bs lol
Reaperbones

Postby BlueLight » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Reaperbones Wrote:Might want to find a picture that'll actually allow people to see it.

It's a website error. Those image hosting sites are always temperamental about imbedding images. If it keeps on doing it, i'll download the pic and just upload it to LOK once the site allows me to get to the image or even to search for tags again.

That was the intention. I thought i'd do add lust because.... fucking. I wasn't sure if you would accept lust as a secondary but nothing ventured nothing gained.
I like the perks and you gave them pretty good effects. Confidence Game is also going to give you a +3 for bluff rolls when trying to hide your fear. And Got it, Flaunt it is gonna give you bonuses to trying to get someone aroused. I'm gonna keep what the bonuses are a secret for now but they're nothing bad so don't worry.

Should i change the description? and if so, for flaunt does that mean it doesn't do what i originally described? Asking for clarification sake. Also what do you mean "the bonuses are a secret?". You mean the advantage of getting creatures aroused?

The sunglasses...I'll accept them but I'll warn you now, they'll only counter magical illusions. Physical alterations or illusions made through physical means will not be affected.

I didn't even think of natural illusions. Hmmmm... Since you pointed that out, that means they'll be in the RP... i'll have to be wary... i mean totally not meta game!

Just fix the picture, double check some of your grammar, and I'll take care of the rest.

-_- i always hate bios. My grammar in them is always shitter than normal.

And it's down for me.
BlueLight

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:27 pm

BlueLight Wrote:
Reaperbones Wrote:Might want to find a picture that'll actually allow people to see it.

It's a website error. Those image hosting sites are always temperamental about imbedding images. If it keeps on doing it, i'll download the pic and just upload it to LOK once the site allows me to get to the image or even to search for tags again.

That was the intention. I thought i'd do add lust because.... fucking. I wasn't sure if you would accept lust as a secondary but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Should i change the description? and if so, for flaunt does that mean it doesn't do what i originally described? Asking for clarification sake. Also what do you mean "the bonuses are a secret?". You mean the advantage of getting creatures aroused?

I didn't even think of natural illusions. Hmmmm... Since you pointed that out, that means they'll be in the RP... i'll have to be wary... i mean totally not meta game!

-_- i always hate bios. My grammar in them is always shitter than normal.

And it's down for me.

Your perks are gonna have both the effect you stated and the effect I stated. I'm keeping the arousal ones a secret because I wanna keep it a bit interesting. Don't worry about changing the description I'll do that when I put it in the character roster.
Reaperbones

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:29 am

Hope more people get interested soon. I do think this would be fun.
Reaperbones

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:39 am

Well I think plenty of people are looking at this thread...Just not many showing interest.
Reaperbones

Postby Reaver » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:32 am

I'd probably say that unfortunately the rp section isn't what it used to be. Most people are looking for certain fetishes or generes to be catered to them and most of the good veterans that might have been interested in this have seemed to dissapear. Just my personal opinion but 'most' things have become rather... Simplistic here.

You've clearly put a good amount of effort into this so I hope it does indeed gets off the ground. I'd apply but I'm running my own rp (feel free to join that one ;D) and in several other ones already
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby VintageBass » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:47 am

Eh, I may throw something in.

Name: Megaira "Meg" Reyes
Image:

Short Biography: Don't let the innocent look in that picture fool you. Meg has been around the block plenty of times, stopped by many houses and made her way in to many people's hearts... before shattering them. Well, mostly those with a penis dangling between their legs and those who are dating them. Using her wiles and her womanly charms, Meg prowls the streets for young bachelors or any man looking to get a little pick-me-up before she makes off with her pockets a little more heavier. Plus she loves to explore whatever possible kink that lies inside of her victim's head (provided a few exceptions), just to see what else gets her gears grinding and keeping her prey happy.
Your Sin: Lust

Stats
STR: 2
END: 3
DEX: 6
INT: 8
WIS: 8
CHR: 8

Items: Black-rimmed Glasses (+3 to reading body language)
Perks:
  • Feline Fatile (+3 to DEX rolls)
  • Got it, Flaunt it (+3 to using one's body to manipulate others. Secret sexual effects)
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:56 am

VintageBass Wrote:Eh, I may throw something in.

I believe I've seen you around the forums and have rather enjoyed what I've seen. I can't promise absolute success and enjoyment should you join, but I can promise I'll try my best as a DM.
Reaperbones

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:57 am

Reaver Wrote:I'd probably say that unfortunately the rp section isn't what it used to be. Most people are looking for certain fetishes or generes to be catered to them and most of the good veterans that might have been interested in this have seemed to dissapear. Just my personal opinion but 'most' things have become rather... Simplistic here.

You've clearly put a good amount of effort into this so I hope it does indeed gets off the ground. I'd apply but I'm running my own rp (feel free to join that one ;D) and in several other ones already

Link me and I'll look at it.
It is saddening to see how this places seems to have fallen. I used to just follow forums and enjoy the content. I just recently went fuck it and decided to try my own hand at all this.
Reaperbones

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:48 am

I'll throw my two cents in :3
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Riptide » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:17 am

The short bio is a bit long, but I tried to create a character that would be different from all others.

Short Biography:A doctor who coldly killed countless test subjects in a successful attempt to cure a terminal illness. She was nicknamed the "Uncaring Savior" after she was apprehended for her crimes, lauded for doing such great work that will save lives, but criticized for having such an uncaring attitudes towards her patients. She stated she did it not because she wanted to help others, but because she wanted to go down in history, no matter what the cost.
Str- 1
End- 1
Dex- 3
Int- 10
Wis- 10
Chr- 10
Items: Syringe: The tool she used to deliver the "Death Cure" that saved her mother, as well as the weapon the ended he lives of many with paralyzers and poison.
Perks:
-Pharmacist: Can use salvaged ingredients to ether create serums that temporarily boost stats, poisons she can use against her enemies, or some other type of crazy potion that does something completely crazy. You will determine what I can make, but she will know what she is making. All concoctions must be delivered by the syringe.
-Social Awkwardness: When scared, her Charisma temporarily falls to 1, but Dexterity increases to 8.
Last edited by Riptide on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Riptide

Postby Reaver » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:32 am

~A repost double post is a terrible thing
Last edited by Reaver on Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Reaver » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:32 am

Reaperbones Wrote:
Reaver Wrote:I'd probably say that unfortunately the rp section isn't what it used to be. Most people are looking for certain fetishes or generes to be catered to them and most of the good veterans that might have been interested in this have seemed to dissapear. Just my personal opinion but 'most' things have become rather... Simplistic here.

Link me and I'll look at it.
It is saddening to see how this places seems to have fallen. I used to just follow forums and enjoy the content. I just recently went fuck it and decided to try my own hand at all this.

https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6301 It's a Rp based in the Bloodborne universe but I'm using original plot, setting and lore to make it stand out.
Yea, I've been noticing a decline but it didn't fully sink in until I started gming an rp again. A lot less veteran rpers and rp creators around. It seems most people these days get turned off by complex mechanics or a creative story *shrugs*. As I said before, I certainly hope this gets off the ground.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby BlueLight » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:09 am

You might want to download to pic, & reupload it to LoK as a an attachment. sankakucomplex seems to have trouble with LoK post and just in general.
https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/76/8 ... 116b21.jpg
BlueLight

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:52 am

Riptide Wrote:The short bio is a bit long, but I tried to create a character that would be different from all others.

Short Biography:

Born in the slums of Detroit, Sally's father left shortly after she was born, and her mother was diagnosed with cancer just as she finished High School. Not wanting to lose her mother, she made it her goal to find a cure to cancer, and save her mother from an untimely death. After years of hard work and research, she succeeded in finding a cure, but tragically found out her mother was too deteriorated to save at that point. She then set a new goal for herself. Cure death itself. Against her consent, she forcefully put her mother in to a cryo-chamber to prolong her life long enough to find a way to revive her. But she needed something normally unattainable under legal means in order to begin her research: fresh dead bodies. She began the process of luring in unsuspecting poverty stricken people under the false pretense that all their ills would be cured for free, which was technically true. She slaughtered countless victims before finally coming to a breakthrough, and being able to finally let her mother die, before immediately reviving and restoring her. The other bodies weren't so lucky, as she didn't even bother to try preserving them and disposed of them as soon as she was done with them as to avoid arousing suspicion. She even immediately killed the body she successfully brought back to life. This new "death cure" (which was just a rapid regeneration procedure that can resuscitate normally unrecoverable victims minutes after death), won her countless awards in addition to the ones she received for curing cancer. That is until it was put in to question how exactly she was able to actually test for the cure. Cornered, and unable to admit to her mother face to face that her life was at the cost of countless others, she committed suicide before anyone could bring her to justice. Despite her terrible deeds, many still considered her a hero for bettering the world and saving more lives in the long run.

Str- 1
End- 1
Dex- 1
Int- 12
Wis- 10
Chr- 10
Perks:

Hm...I'm iffy on the bio but since I didn't exactly give a specified time period at which all this is going on I won't make you change it. Her stats on the other hand. You can't exceed 10 so readjust the points as you see fit. Oh and I'm gonna have some hidden effects to you pharmacist perk cus I'll be honest you might not find too many ingredients but it'll come in handy for other stuff. Oh and props on the creativity for social awkwardness lol. Alright so just re-adjust your stats and repost please.
Reaperbones

Postby Riptide » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:28 pm

I readjusted my stats and simplified my bio. I think she better reflects her sin of pride now. Plus, it will give you a lot more creative control.

Str- 1
End- 1
Dex- 3
Int- 10
Wis- 10
Chr- 10
Perks:
Riptide

Next

Return to Out of Character