Rebirth of the Blood OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Rebirth of the Blood OOC

Postby Reaver » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:15 am

Just a drop, the upper rock formation just doesn't go all the way around. If you plan on going for a drop attack then you'll need to lure it closer because its all the way on the other side. Using environmentals to hurt it is a good idea but there are no stalactites to use with the roof being so high up no one can even see it with the torches (And shouldn't want to). Good luck with your plan though.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Reaver » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Will be posting hopefully in a few days. So far it seems like most of your group is ready with clear actions prepared save Cliffracer and Lilbooth. If you guys could either edit your posts or make another one to reflect that then everyone could get will make an action during the first round.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby lilbooth » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:58 am

Reaver Wrote:Will be posting hopefully in a few days. So far it seems like most of your group is ready with clear actions prepared save Cliffracer and Lilbooth. If you guys could either edit your posts or make another one to reflect that then everyone could get will make an action during the first round.

Will do so tomorrow night by 6 or so. Considering I won't be able to jump on it, I guess I'll just be running diversion, or punching it...
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:19 am

Reaver Wrote:Will be posting hopefully in a few days. So far it seems like most of your group is ready with clear actions prepared save Cliffracer and Lilbooth. If you guys could either edit your posts or make another one to reflect that then everyone could get will make an action during the first round.

Done dealy.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby lilbooth » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:12 pm

ill have a post up either tomorrow or thursday, my roommate is super nosey and tends to hover whenever I'm on my laptop, and I'd rather not give him another avenue to annoy me with. So sorry for the delay.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Reaver » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:48 am

Post is up for everyone else
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby lilbooth » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:44 pm

so would any of us be able to recognise these vials upon inspection, are they something we got introduced to when we became hunters?
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Reaver » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Yea. In hindsight I probably should have introduced them in this post but I've been swamped lately and wanted to get the post out in case I would be unavailable to do so for a week or two.
They are Yharnam Blood Vials, rare items that can be injected into people to cure them of most ailments and rapidly heal their wounds. Since Hunters are already full of the Old Blood it isn't going to risk further transformation or bloodlust. There should be 12 in the bag for the whole group.

Feel free to further explain or make up some lore for it since I assume you're going to mention it in your post and that I don't want to assume that everyone in the rp actually reads the OOC every time I say something.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Got caught up in Overwatch, I'll be sure to post this morning before I forget, though.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Previous

Return to Out of Character