Tainted Princess

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Tainted Princess

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:23 am

@MelissaB

I just wanted to make a reply to get Gorbaz and Necrothorn going while responding to some other people since everyone had split up. My post before this one had a section addressed to you and I was going to post when you replied to that. I'll just add something to this post then.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:21 pm

so didn't see that in your psot earlier
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:54 pm

@Gorbaz
Do you want to wait on Necrothorn a while longer?

@MelissaB
For your updated mark, do you want Lovers’ Lasting Embrace: (Reduce OP to 1, Gain +8 to all Hit Rolls for the battle), or Lovers’ Passion (Reduce OP to 1, Increase Critical Range to 17-20 for two turn)
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:33 pm

lasting embrace
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Gorbaz » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:51 am

I'm fine on waiting for another day or two, thanks.

Also, I can't help but feel with all the events going on with Lucian and the other girls right now, should my character stumble across him, she probably wouldn't even notice XD
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Gorbaz » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:31 am

Ok, I think that's enough time - I'd like to continue now, please.
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:46 pm

@Gorbaz

I'll give you an update in my next IC post.

@MelissaB

I read your post for Vampire The Masquerade. Sorry about the labtop. Hopefully you'll be able to restart your RP once you replace/fix it.

For Kailyne, did you want her to be captured by Lucien of be rescued by FragranceofMtDew. Just so we're on the same page. On the flip side we could leave it to chance and have both you and FragranceofMtDew make escape rolls.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:50 pm

Yeah it happens.

as for kailyne leave it to chance not bothered either way.

MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:13 pm

who are we waiting for on this?

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:50 pm

I was waiting for MASigma and VintageBass to see how their characters would act. But at the very least, I can resolve the events in the tent. Plus I want to get Gorbaz going again.
Mark3000

Postby VintageBass » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:59 pm

I'll see to something...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:05 am

Hey guys, I just wanted to make an IC post because I'll be gone for the next few days for an event. I'll be back soon.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:05 pm

As an aside Kailyne now has 10 OP and loses one per attack so she should be on 8/10 Op not 6/6.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Fixed along with your status.

D'Ange was meant to be the next group boss so if you beat her, I'll be really impressed. I wanted to try using another boss with player skills like the marksman from the first battle. To keep it fair, I kept this battle to 2 on 2.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:47 pm

so not going to beat her sicne she has basically 3 shotted me and i can't take out the minion with four attacks.

MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:38 pm

okay how is that demon defending her when she is knocked down? Especially when it took me a full turn just to get up.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:05 pm

The demon loses her attack each turn after being knocked down because she uses it to get back up. Once up, she can defend her. It's a passive skill different from say a Knight's Guardian. In this case Shasar will always take one attack for D'Ange unless separated, grappled or knocked down like in the last post.
Mark3000

Postby An Ying Hu » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:20 pm

Vintage, you might wish to re-read my post. The first paragraph deals with what happened before Zalira and Sharya met up with Kassandra.

Just saying.
An Ying Hu

Postby VintageBass » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:44 pm

I was tailing right behind you when you left the tent, it even said that in the post I made before.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby An Ying Hu » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:55 pm

I am saying that the dialogue happened before this:

VintageBass Wrote:Kassy follows behind Zalira and Sharya to the pond.

and this:

FragranceofMtDew Wrote:They also meet up with Kassy on the way, whom Sharya bids good morning to with a smile and a nod.

as evidenced by this:

An Ying Hu Wrote:she finishes pursing her lips and dropping the topic as they meet with Kassandra, figuring that it probably wouldn't be a smart idea to continue in the holstaur's presence.

It seems unlikely to me that Zalira wouldn't notice Sharya greeting Kassandra, and since forum roleplay tends to mess a bit with the space and time of close events, I put "presence" instead of "in front" or "behind" because I was not sure.
An Ying Hu

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character