Tainted Princess

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Tainted Princess

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:40 am

All the CS have been updated. Also just made a short post to get everyone on the same page. Gonna make a larger soon.

In terms of Turn-on/Turn-Off, I just want to know if there is anything in particular you want me to exclude. Just send me a quick PM.
Mark3000

Postby Gorbaz » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:28 pm

This looks interesting. Open to a new character sheet?
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Yea sure, Just post a character sheet. Since most everyone is at level 3, You can start at level 2. So you get another 2 Stat points and an extra skill or spell if you choose a spell caster. What class were you thinking of making?
Mark3000

Postby Gorbaz » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:48 am

Thanks!

I've had a look at the sheets of the people who are still in, and they mostly seem to be pure or multi-class spellcasters, so I was thinking of going for a knight. I'm very tired right now, so I'll try and write a sheet in the morning:)

(Complete - I think! Hope you don't mind taking a bit of license with the local Jotun look)

Name: Kari Brinjar
Race: Jotunn
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mark: Mark of the Lovers
Background: Originally living close to Nirvada, Kari was always going to be big. Her family being nomadic for the most part, she learned the basics of surviving in a harsh environment in her youth, but always had an eye to the horizon. Also, in her early days she developed a far less serious demeanour than the others, and would regularly dismiss advice given to her to avoid certain dangers, and instead rely on blunt force to deal with whatever would come her way. Or, more likely, whatever else she should get in the way of! The older she got, the more the wonderlust settled on her, and she eventually just hefted her large mace and wandered off one night just to see what was "out there". Over the next few years, she found out that there were things to fight, and booze to drink!

One night, while having a fairly raucus party in the local tavern, Kari had a little bit too much to drink. While normally resistant to open sex with the locals due to her standing belief that they would only be worthy if they could beat her in a fight, this night she got blind drunk and staggered out relying on a stranger for support. One thing led to another, and the next morning she woke up with a splitting headache, and a new tattoo. Not really thinking much of it, she set off once more for adventure, more drink, and the off-chance that she might run across the guy again and see if he knows any more designs!

Class: Knight
Weapon: Hammer (Mace) (AP: 8, DMG 6+1)
Armor: Light (Studded Leather) (+1 DMG Resist)

Skill:
Heavy Weapon Proficiency (+2 Hit for STR weapons) (improved)
Heavy Attack (AP x2, DAM x2)
Provoke (AP3, Attract enemy attention for 3 turns)
Charged Bash: (10 AP, Move from Rearguard to Striking Distance and follow with a attack (Weapon Damage + Knockdown))
Honourable Combat: When facing an opponent face to face at Striking Distance, get +1 hit & +1 CON Bonus

Spell:

Stats:
Level: 2
Strength: 20
Dexterity: 14
Constitution: 18
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 8

Health Points (HP): 19
Orgasm Points (OP): 3
Evasion: 12
Lust Points:
EXP
Last edited by Gorbaz on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gorbaz

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:30 pm

@Gorbaz

The sheet's looking good so far. Your HP would actually be 19 (12 + 4(Con) + 3 (Racial bonus)). You can also get 2 more skill. Or you can pick one and strengthen another. Once you have a name, age and background I'll work you in.

Edit: I like the idea of the Jotunn having different looks if they're from either Fenrir or Nirvada. I'll write your character in when I make my next IC post.
Mark3000

Postby Gorbaz » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:31 am

Took me a while, but managed to get the sheet updated and, I think, in a finished state now :)
Gorbaz

Postby Necrothorn » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:31 am

I'd like to join this roleplay, after I get my beginning posts in and am trusted with posting.
Necrothorn

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Yea, I'd be more then happy to have you join in Necrothorn.

Just a question for both you and Gorbaz. Do you want to meet up with the main group or do you was to start in a separate location?
Mark3000

Postby Gorbaz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:07 am

I'm happy to start off away from the group, rather than just try and shoe-horn me in
Gorbaz

Postby Necrothorn » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:05 am

I'm fine with whatever is easiest for you. I'll even take any de-buffs or whatever to make it fair to those already there.
Necrothorn

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:12 am

Ok, I'm working on the next IC post. I'll bring Gorbaz in around oasis in the desert. You can head to Nirvada, Southdale, The Sand Tower or meet up with the group at the Esmeralda Encampment.
Mark3000

Postby Necrothorn » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:56 am

Well, put me with Gorbaz, no man left behind and such. I'm working on my CS as we speak.
Abortion is accepted only by those who have been born.
(Personal opinion)
Necrothorn

Postby Necrothorn » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:42 am

Name: Lexi Thorn
Race: Human
Appearance:

Bio:

While most of Lexi's past is hidden from her by amnesia, she has memories of her Father's voice, telling stories of magic, treasure, and adventurous, occasionally drunken companions. Lexi woke with only those memory fragments in a place where magic was not and still is not celebrated or practiced. When Lexi first showed signs of magical abilities, she was exiled from what she could only guess was her home land. Months later, the small raft she called home landed on the beaches of Red Hawk Port, where she began her exploration of the new and exciting land she had chanced upon.

Mark: Mark of the High Priestess
Class: Spellblade
Weapon: Straight Sword (AP: 6, damage: 4)
Armor: Light (Leather, +1 Damage Reduction)
Spells:

Elements: Fire, Wind
Divine Energy: Holy
Heal, Mass (Holy): Cost: 8 AP, Heal up to 3 teammates for 3+target's constitution modifier HP
Burning Magic Missile (Fire & Wind): Cost: 9 AP, Fire two homing magical bolts of fire that deal 4 flame damage each (Must choose two separate targets)

Skill:

Elemental Harmony: Learn to harness an additional element
Charge Attack: Cost: 10 AP (Store magic in your blade to attack, Weapon Damage +1 damage for every additional AP used after the weapons initial cost.)
Endowment: Cost 4 AP, Use one of your chosen elements to enhance your blade:
• Fire ( +1 Damage)
• Water (+1 Evasion)
• Wind (+1 Spellcasting/Hit)
• Earth (+1 Defense)
• Holy (+2 HP on hit)
• Fel (Poison, -2 HP Per Hit)
Enchanted Blade: Cost 4 AP For ten turns, use your Int bonus for melee attacks
Invigorated: +1 Evasion after casting a spell
Mobile Mage: Reduce AP used for movement after casting a spell by half

Stats:
Level: 2
Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity: 14 (+3, 2 natural, +1 from racial trait)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 16 (+3)
Wisdom: 18 (+4)

HP: 10
OP: 8
AC (Evasion): 13
LP: 0
Last edited by Necrothorn on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
(Personal opinion)
Necrothorn

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:34 am

@Necrothorn

I already PM the changes for Heal, Mass. Other then that your character looks good. I'll add you to the front page. Feel free to post in the IC, like I said, I've already given you a soft intro.

One more thing for Gorbaz and Necrothorn

The basic Currency of the Avalon is the Silver coin. Each character has a certain about of wealth based on a D20 roll to start out with.

1:10 SC
2-5: 50 SC
6-10: 100 SC
11-15: 250 SC
16-18: 350 SC
19-20: 500 SC

Just use an online roller like https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm and post the reasons to determine how many coins you start out with.
Mark3000

Postby Necrothorn » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:43 am

Rolled a 5, but anyway... thanks, I'll get to posting.
(Personal opinion)
Necrothorn

Postby Gorbaz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:47 am

Wow! I rolled a 19! I think the only reason Kari would have that kind of cash would be through gambling, and doing jobs for locals
Gorbaz

Postby Nanospliccer » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Interesting... s-somehow, the Honey Doctor rolled a 19 as well... I suppose some clients must have been interested in more than the normal care f-for greater than the normal pay...
Nanospliccer

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:02 pm

K Added

I also tweaking Charged Attack for Spellcasters. Now it's

Oh yea, Necrothorn. For your turn, Did you do a normal attack and then start preparing a charge attack or was that first attack a charge attack? Mainly because I'm adjusted the explanation of Charge Attack.

Cost: Weapon AP+ (Store magic in your blade to attack, Does Weapon Damage +1 damage for every additional AP spent charging the weapon. Can charge for 1 turn)
So essentially it's the same thing as before. You can spend an entire turn charging to do +10 Damage on the attack. the AP cost is your Weapon's AP plus any used for additional charging.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mark3000

Postby Necrothorn » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:08 pm

The first attack was the Charge Attack, I only attacked once that turn, using charge attack to give +4 and then however many AP it took for me to lunge at it
(Personal opinion)
Necrothorn

Postby MelissaB » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:59 am

so... erm... no psot for me?
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character