Vampire The Masquerade: New Bloods OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Vampire The Masquerade: New Bloods OOC

Postby MelissaB » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:44 pm

Meep Aledria, added you both to the last GM post.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Meep Meepersons » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:36 am

Woot~!
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:06 am

Sorry for the delay but I've finished the mechanics listing for all the powers up t tier five from the disciplines available, other than nerco and blood magic due to them having like 8 different schools each and the post just won't allow that many characters in it.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:43 am

sorry for the wait, holiday week and all that crap, post is up, enjoy

MelissaB

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:01 pm

I've been dealing with much of the same this week, I'll try to post soon >3< Also Skype is being a piece of shit on my computer >>
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:39 am

Sorry for the wait for those that bothered to post. have sent threatening messages to those that have failed to do so to get their act together, will be posting tonight with or without them getting one up. again sorry you had to wait so long.

MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:46 pm

going to have to ask everyone to start posting more regualrly as i'd like this no to die a second time

MelissaB

Postby Nobudi » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:18 pm

Soz, will get to it soon.
Nobudi

Postby MelissaB » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:39 pm

those that don't post by the end of the day will be booted from this rp to make way for those better able to keep a regular posting. those they are in a scene with don't fret I will god mode them along until they are out of your hair.

MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:49 pm

okay so reaver, albedo and cyrosabre have been removed from the rp.

Edit

Added them to the reserves list for now after maybe another month will remove their cs'es completely.

MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:34 pm

just a head's up the new rp i am running doesn't mean this one is stopping.

MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:14 am

Dropping this but thanks for the interest and support in trying to get it restarted, sorry for wasting your time.

MelissaB

Postby Nobudi » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:59 am

Don't be sorry. It was a good run.
Nobudi

Postby Meep Meepersons » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Awww!
Meep Meepersons

Postby Aledria » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:13 am

It's ok, Melissa. Thank you for running.
Aledria

Previous

Return to Out of Character