Yet another fantasy rpg

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Yet another fantasy rpg

Postby LillyMacow » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:35 am

Hi, my name is Lilly and my goal is to create a fantasy world heavily based around sex. The setting is mostly a mystery for the players at the start, I will say you all will meet in a small human farming village. If your character would fall into most generic fantasy games then idds are it's in my game.

Character building:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: (your characters name)
Race: (species)
Reference image and added details: (image link, and so on)
Stats (you've played D&D I'm not gonna waste space lol)
Backstory: (be as vague as you would like this isn't nesscary)

Important:
So, why did I want to make another one of these fantasy rpgs as there is already an abundance of them? That is simple it all boils down to sexual preferences. So, I am looking for those who share some with me. So here is what I got (normal sex stuff exculuded):

Love (you need to like these or you arnt gonna like my world): Gangbangs (men outnumbering women), rape, blowjobs, beastiality, facial (cum on outside of body in general), male dom, male masterbation (not the act itself but primarily just the concept that they are willing to masterbate to certain things)
Like (better if you like them but not nesscary): anal, discreet sex, public sex, Furry, female innocence, subduction.
Indifferent: female receiving oral, furry, (perfectly fine with me just the whole human clothes part is a bit strange to me so that's why it is in indifferent but do by all means.) bugs (as long as there are no eggs or anything)
Dislike (Usually no, but I may make exceptions but not often): foot job,
Hate (no chance): vore, gore, lactation, pregnancy (includes eggs and things of he sort), scat, watersports, futa (let me clerify that in no does futa hold a candle to how bad most o these are but it's just a turn off for me so sorry, but no.)

I wanted to keep this breif so if you are at all confused please ask me id be happy to clerify. Otherwise looking forward to rping :)
LillyMacow

Re: Yet another fantasy rpg

Postby Reaver » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:05 pm

I do like the idea of mystery at the start of an rp. Also you might want to explain which dnd stats you are going to use since there are some people that aren't familiar with all the mechanics (myself included).
Last edited by Reaver on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Diran Fay » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm thinking of signing up, just a quick question. Will this be based on standard D&D things then, when it comes to races, class, etc?
Diran Fay

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:50 pm

I am very interested in this. One question though; while I am familiar with the stats of D&D, I am also very aware that depending on which edition you're using the method of producing the numbers for them can vary slightly, and I think it will be important that we all use the same system for that.
Firehead

Postby lights_shadow » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:38 am

I'm just going to echo the above statements; what way are we generating stats? Also, what races can we use, since you mentioned D&D are we limited to D&D or not and if limited to D&D are we limited to the usual races (elf, half-orc, halfling, human, dwarf and gnome)? Also class/archetype system?
lights_shadow

Postby LillyMacow » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Hey all, so based on your guys questions I have decided to change the way the stats will work (so not D&D) The more levels you put into a stat the greater your chances of succeeding checks requiring that stat (I'll handle dice rolls) ex. dodging a falling bolder would be an agility check. You will start with 10 points to put into these stats.
The stats are as follows:
Magecraft

This the stat will be useful when casting spells ex. Fireball, fork lightning etc. When you level up this stat you can learn a new magic further down the tree. I will show the tree at the bottom of the post.

Summoning

The higher this stat the more summons you can create or the stronger they will be. What you summon is completely up to you, though rember in most cases it should be feral. (btw this is just me but if you are a females summoner I like to fuck my summons for loyalty reasons ;), though that is completely optional)

Agility

Agaility is used for dodging, out running, sneaking, and any thing physical that dosent require much strength, speaking of which.

Strength

Strength is used for characters who want to smash things, it is pretty self explanatory, you can lift heavy things, and take a beating. (it should be note that if you have a lot of strong you don't need muscle if you want to keep a famine look)

Intellegence

While this isn't a mandatory stat around 2 levels would be a standard intellegenence higher will allow you to (if you complete the checks) understand the worlds history (ex. Some old man is talking about a civil war happening in a near by town, if you succeed the check you would have more information about the war), solve simple puzzles (ones that I don't tell you anything about other then there a puzzle.)

Persuasion

If you wish to talk someone into doing something they usually wouldn't do such as tell you what you need to know or let you through that gate you stotally should be allowed through, this is the stat for you. Persuasion is also used to seduce people, aswell as defend against opposing persuasive attacks, such as a succubus or mermaid.

Accuracy

Accuracy is self explanatory but it's useful in 2 main stituations, archery, and sensory aids (see further and better, hear more sounds, etc.

I would like to thank all of you for expressing intrest in my game, and I hope his makes stats more clear :)
Side note: in regards to races basically anything goes, think any fantasy setting and put that race in there, I may change its name and a few features to fit my universe better but just tell me your races name and I'll get the idea.
LillyMacow

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:42 am

Name: Melsandra Flamebrand
Race: Half-Dragon/Half-Human
Reference image:

Stats:
Magecraft:0
Summoning:2
Agility:2
Strength:0
Intelligence:1
Persuasion:4
Accuracy:1
Backstory: Melisandra was raised by her father. Taught never to do anything you couldn't make others do for you. From a young age she took up the arts of summoning and manipulation in order to have as much done for her as possible. Now she is on her way to make a name for herself. With plenty of other people to do her heavy lifting of course. Her father gave her a small retinue of men to get her started on her journey, but things didn't turn out well. A group of bandits attacked, and when she saw things turning poorly Melisandra fled from the battle searching for any sign of civilization to start from nothing.

Edit:Adjusted stat points slightly added more backstory.
Last edited by Firehead on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Firehead

Postby LillyMacow » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:36 am

Alright I am lowering the nesscary intelligence to be average down to 0, my intent behind that was if you wanted a thick skilled brawler that could be possible but you bring up a good point. Also I think your character will fit without much change what I will say is that you may not lie in the starting village but you start there so your character should have a reason for being there. Say your carriage broke down or there was something you needed in the town. (if you want to have any temporary npc such as a guard as your character seems to be of high standing I would be happy to control them for you just tell me if you need something like that)
LillyMacow

Postby reaperfrost8 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:09 am

Name: Gherman
Race: Human Angel Hybrid
image reference:
https://alzrius.files.wordpress.com/201 ... aldeva.jpg
Stats:
Magecraft:1
Summoning:2
Agility:2
Strength:3
Intelligence:0
Persuasion:1
Accuracy:1
Backstory
Gherman was born with wings of an angels unfortunately without a love of a father his mother loved him very much and sought to take care of him after his father a angel to some unkown god has returned to duty his mother watched and raised him in a cabin on some unkown woods unfortunately when Gherman was eighteen his father took his mother to heaven for some unkown reason with a note telling him to be free he is now alone has never been in a town or city and has only conversed with animals fortunately like his mother Gherman is optimistic and hopes to see what this world has to offer.
reaperfrost8

Postby lights_shadow » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Name: Irissars
Race: half-elf half-felid (humanoid catfolk)
Reference image and added details: Tiger like fur cover her entire body but otherwise rather accurate.

Stats:
Magecraft: 0
Summoning: 0
Agility: 4
Strength: 0
Intelligence: 2
Persuasion: 3
Accuracy: 1
Backstory:
Bubble, cheery and always wanting to chat most people of the village know Irissars, or know of her sense of humour. When she's not playing barmaid at the village tavern she's out around causing a little mischief here and there, her last prank however got her fired from the tavern since she spiked the ale kegs with an aphrodisiac... The tavern keeper was less than pleased to see the mess it made.
lights_shadow

Postby LillyMacow » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:18 am

lights_shadow: Great character, the tavern in the starting town is similar to most taverns in the setting and is filled with prostitutes which commonly includes the barmaids, i know that character left but i is something to consider whether or not your character was a slut in the bar. If she is let mew know as that would influence how people would talk to her in town.

reaper frost: I haven't flushed out the church of the setting yet but since your character is heavily tied to the church I will tell you that the religion of this setting is similar to that of Greek or roman mythology as opposed to monotheism.
LillyMacow

Postby reaperfrost8 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:53 am

Actually it can still work out with angels in the world even if it works similiar to a pantheon instead of a monotheistic faith theirs examples of place that still have angels including dnd where angels are type of servant to the gods as well as asuras flawed angels who have apeared in hindu mythology.
reaperfrost8

Postby LillyMacow » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:08 am

Oh sorry my bad, I didnt mean there couldnt be angels i just wanted let you get a better understanding of the general relgion of the setting since your an angel sorry that was confusing
LillyMacow

Postby reaperfrost8 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:47 pm

its your game you may do as you wish if you want me to change cs race if its problematic I would be happy to do so.
reaperfrost8

Postby LillyMacow » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Announcment: At the end of next week (next Sunday) is the current date that I will begin the rp, so anyone who is still interested in making a character you have until then, you may still join after but the rp will probably be slightly underway so your character would be a little behind.

People who are in the rp (I will edit this so check back here to see if you are in or not):
- Firehead
- lights_shadow
- reaperfrost8
- CrimsonNutcase37
Last edited by LillyMacow on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
LillyMacow

Postby reaperfrost8 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:01 am

I am down for it count me in.
reaperfrost8

Postby LillyMacow » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:59 am

One day left to be in at the start of the role play before it starts.
LillyMacow

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:06 am

I'm interested, give me a bit of time and I'll make a character
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby LillyMacow » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:57 pm

The plan has been altered and the rp will begin either 2 weeks to 3 weeks from now, on a weekend. By that time I will assume any and all intrested parties would have written their charcters and we can begin the rpg. I am sorry for the delay, Thank you for your continued intrest in my game.
LillyMacow

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Name: Grond
Race: Half-Orc
Reference image and added details: image incoming

Stats:
Magecraft: 0
Summoning: 0
Agility: 0
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 1
Persuasion: 2
Accuracy: 2

Backstory: There is few that Grond cares for besides woman, food, drink and sex. Any that would try to stop him from getting what he wants should be smashed or taken depending on gender. He cares not for laws or rules, only in getting what he wants when he wants and hates being tricked. One man tried once to trick Grond into being a guard dog for his estate and insulted Grond, who responded by snapping the man in two, burning his home and filling his wife and daughter with seed
CrimsonNutcase37

Next

Return to Out of Character