The Rananim School for the Gifted (Superhero School RP) OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: The Rananim School for the Gifted (Superhero School RP)

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:49 pm

Cool :) I'll just have to do some looking around a bit more and decide what I want to do :) thanks
dragonmaster121989

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:55 pm

Sarah Wilkins
Height 5'6"
Weight 130 lbs

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

image.jpeg

Bio:

before Sarah was ever born she was special for reasons her mother vowed to never tell her. On the night Sarah was to be born there was a tragic car accident on the way to the hospital. Desperate to see her daughter into the world no matter the cost her mother pleaded and prayed to anything asking that her daughter be spared and allowed to enter the world.

What answered her call wasn't what she was expecting nor hoping for. Out of smoke and flames a beautiful woman in a long red dress appeared as if on command when the mothers cries seeked help from below. With a mischievous smile she approached the car and smiled, the words she spoke were soft and comforting while also kind of entrancing." Hello dear my name is Lilith and I think I have just the deal for you. You seek life for your daughter, but everything that isn't supposed to be comes with a cost as I'm sure your aware. If you agree to my deal your daughter and you will live a long and healthy life, however your daughter will be gifted with my powers."

Waving her hand in the air the demon smiled as a clipboard materialized out of fire." You see I have always wanted a child but haven't been able to get one for some rather annoying reasons I would rather not discuss here and now, none the less you sign this contract and you won't die but instead go to the hospital and deliver our child."

Once the contract was signed the paramedics showed up to find a rather confusing scene since the car door had been ripped off the badly mangled vehicle and there was no one there to have done it yet the women inside claimed she had not been alone, some one had stayed with her until help arrived.

That night Sarah was born and without complication of any sort and for the most part her mother forgot about the deal she made with that woman, that is until a little while after Sarah's second birthday she got too close to a roaring fire and miraculous wasn't burned at all. The next morning a small orange and yellow bird makes it's way into the house and quickly finds Sarah's room where it stays.

When Sarah finds the little bird she instantly accepts it as her companion while being totally unaware it's a gift from her mother Lilith. Over the years Sarah and her new companion Aithne become inseparable to the point they would both become upset if the issue was forced. The only time the two ever separated would be when Sarah went to school and Aithne wouldn't be too far away at all times.

After graduation Sarah's mother decided it best to send her to a special school to assist in training her in the use of her powers to prevent another incident.

STATS:
Physical: 1
Reason: 3
Charm: 4

Skills/Powers:
Elemental control ( Fire )
Charm aura
Attractive

Drawbacks:
Attractive
Charm aura ( can't control it yet)

/turn offs:
Pc death scat vore gore water sports diapers.
dragonmaster121989

Postby reaperfrost8 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:42 am

Mind if I join to or is it to late?
reaperfrost8

Postby exalted » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:42 pm

Not to late, I'll still accept new characters.

Will hopefully get a GM post up in the next few days.
exalted

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:46 am

Is my char approved or is there something wrong that needs fixing? If approved already am I waiting for a gm post? Or just hopping in and going into the school?
dragonmaster121989

Postby reaperfrost8 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:24 am

Took me a while to make this tell me if I need to fix isomethingit if I did something wrong
Name:Oscar Barnett
Appearance

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/unofficial-devil-maker-tokyo/images/6/6c/Yog-Sothoth6C.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140118190002

Bio:

Oscar had a very tiring childhood he had no friends nor any idea who his father was maybe because whenever he asked his mother would just tell him that he was by his mothers words
"a good man who died young and tired"
and unfortunately for his mother he was well kind of like his father he wasn't lazy more sleepy he could do many things it just that he would alway feel sleepy even if he literally slept for three days straight without food or water that by itself was amazing but he did show a very high wisdom and some extreme strength he would've been sent to the school if he actually wanted to go to the school unfortunately for him his mother found out and decided to send him wether he liked it or not with no objection the day before he was going to be sent his mother decided to take him to his fathers grave a strange journey reaveling many things including and not in any order their are many strange eldritch alien gods out their many with strange names such as cthulhu tsathoggua, my mother was not only a worshipper of one of these entity's but was also the high priestess of one, correction she actually is one her name true name was nyralothep the crawling chaos she has a infinite amount of forms but chooses not to show instead she revealed my father was never dead instead she was afraid that he would die or get killed by some accident or old age so she locked him in her own conscious in order to protect him from age and from the terrors of the world and by the sounds of it wether he like it or not so when

Oscar asked why he was being sent seeing as this could technically hurt him and by his mother's own word's "welp lets put this in other words you have dreams or aspirations you're gifted but you do nothing but sleep sure your father did it but that was after witnessing so much you son on the other hand never really did much no freinds no family none of that but now you are presented with a chance to actually do something so go I say you have a whole life to dream make the best of it " with that all said she handed him with nothing that oscar can do nor say he decided to follow his mothers wish and go to the school.

Stats:
Physical:4
Reason:3
Charm:1

Skills/Powers:
Illusions
Shapeshifting
Trivia

Drawbacks:
Feels really sleepy all the time
Poor communication skills

Kinks/Turn Offs: none I can think of
reaperfrost8

Postby exalted » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:59 am

Both new characters approved.

Trying to get a new post up and I apologise about delay, "those few days" got taken up by BBQ.
exalted

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:33 pm

That must have been one epic bbq :) look forward to joining in on the action
dragonmaster121989

Postby exalted » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:10 am

Sorry about the delay in posting.

My time got swallowed up by numerous projects I couldn't set aside.
exalted

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:21 pm

Hey a post is a post :) take what time you need. I would encourage more posts but obviously life comes before rp :) get to us when you can man.
dragonmaster121989

Postby exalted » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:32 am

So yeah... just when I thought I'd finally dealt with all of the crap going on in my life, turns out I was wrong and it was just hiding behind the corner to punch me in the sack.

Apologies for the delay in posting, will have something up soon.
exalted

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:19 am

Look forward to seeing you back up and running
dragonmaster121989

Postby exalted » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:03 am

Will have GM post up tomorrow or the day after.

As a side note, my general strategy is that inactive player characters fade away into the grey of background in my GM posts and will reappear if they become active (essentially they stop existing temporarily so don't worry about them).
exalted

Postby johnnyarrow » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:32 am

Name: Napoleon “Nape” Starkiss
Appearance and ethnicity: Nape is a French/Vietnamese lanky teenager with a hair style reminiscent of watanuki from xxxholic. Almost to the T. He's about 6'1 and weighs about 120 lb.'s soaking wet.

Kimihiro Watanuki.jpg
Regular old Nape
Kimihiro Watanuki.jpg (128.37 KiB) Viewed 602 times

Shadeybitch.png
And this would be roughly him in his shade form

Bio: Nape was just your standard issue goth-geek book worm. His parents rode him hard on getting into a decent law school, he was bullied, he was shy, and he was really just over all unimpressive. Until he made a disappearing act in the middle of third period biology. Some guy asked him if he cut. When he said no, the guy replied with “Oh really? It’s easy, you’ll love it! Here, let me show you.” Grabbing his arm, turning his wrist and moving a scalpel, meant to dissect the goat stomach they were studying, towards Nape’s veins. He got scared and called out, but no sound came. He felt sick. He could see, but it was like he was stain on the floor. From the ground he saw the guys face freeze as he dropped the knife. From the other students’ perspective, they saw an uneven circular shadow shifting on the ground. Needless to say, he wasn’t allowed to attend regular school anymore, and to make a longer story short, he didn’t get to see his parents after that either. He was brought to his new home at a high school for heroes.

Stats

Physical: 1
Reason: 3
Charm: 3

Skills and Powers

Incorporeal-ism(?)
Shadow self
Shade shift
Book smart
Charming
(Basically the idea is he turns into a shadow and he can change how he looks as physical shadow. For now he’s just a shadow on a wall, but the advancement part would be that he could turn into a 3 dimensional shadow figure that could be of more use.)

Drawbacks

Paranoid
Clinically diagnosed anxiety
Easily frightened when not in his shadow form
Physically weak
Last edited by johnnyarrow on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnnyarrow

Postby johnnyarrow » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:35 am

Let me know if he's too much like somebody else, I can either change or fuck off, which ever you prefer. I wanna make your life as GM as easy as possible.
johnnyarrow

Previous

Return to Out of Character