Hoonters (Recruitment and OOC)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Hoonters (Recruitment and OOC)

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:15 am

First a golem that can easily be mistaken for a Dullahan, and now a Beholder android with 8 arms instead of a scalp full of eyestalks. What's next? Cyborg ninjas? x_X
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby Nicoffee » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:17 am

I like varying things up. Sorry?
Nicoffee

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:21 am

Stuff! *love variety*
Meep Meepersons

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:48 am

Hey, variety's a good thing, no complaints there. I'm just surprised, is all, considering the overall "fantasy world gold rush" feel the RP has had up to this point. Though, I'll admit that metallic constructs are a less than ideal opponent for Kenji, since his combat abilities generally stem down to "punch with style until a winner is you." :lol:
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby Nicoffee » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:11 am

It's mostly just for this area of the isle. Rest of everywhere is still gonna be very much back to what it was before. I figured since I wanted this location to be more challenging, I could go a bit more nuts with the monsters.
Nicoffee

Postby Reaver » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:34 am

Fine by me, I enjoyed all of the curve-balls being thrown during the fights. Actually having to apply strategy was a nice change from brutally murdering things. Alas I'll be going back to that after this, some things do need to die after all.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:38 am

Reaver Wrote:Fine by me, I enjoyed all of the curve-balls being thrown during the fights. Actually having to apply strategy was a nice change from brutally murdering things. Alas I'll be going back to that after this, some things do need to die after all.

That I can agree on, although what you want dead differs from who I want.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Reaver » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:56 am

VintageBass Wrote:
Reaver Wrote:Fine by me, I enjoyed all of the curve-balls being thrown during the fights. Actually having to apply strategy was a nice change from brutally murdering things. Alas I'll be going back to that after this, some things do need to die after all.

That I can agree on, although what you want dead differs from who I want.

I would imagine so and I think you can guess who's at the top of Yasker's list once he figures out the artifact ;D Well maybe, haven't decided whether to play it smart or dramatic and save it for a final showdown in the end-game.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Nicoffee » Sun May 08, 2016 7:45 pm

Yo. So, just as a heads up, I figured it'd be better if I waited off on Mt. Dew's return before I post more, since otherwise I'd have to skip the party fighting the beholder until my next post rotation. They should be back by next week according to what they said on the Availability thread though, so it won't take long.
Nicoffee

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Mon May 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to hold everyone up. I'll get something up soonish.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Nicoffee » Mon May 09, 2016 10:34 pm

Don't worry about it, I was mostly just using you as an excuse not to post myself. I mean, I'm not in a rush myself or anything, so I'd rather just everyone take their time to post comfortably instead of rushing anything.

Edit 05/10

I was going to post tonight but I honestly am tired as fuck and pissed off with some off-topic bullshit. So, instead of churning out shit posts just for the sake of posting, I'll have a post up by tomorrow once I'm up. Sorry for the delay, folks.
Nicoffee

Postby exalted » Sat May 21, 2016 2:31 am

So.... this alive or dead?
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Sat May 21, 2016 3:14 am

I guess it's more about waiting on Reaver, Fragrance and Zender to post and so far not one of them has posted...

So it's waiting on them.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Nicoffee » Sat May 21, 2016 5:28 am

It is very much alive. Just I've been posting very slowly, too, apologies for that.
Nicoffee

Postby Reaver » Sat May 21, 2016 7:57 am

Eh, I guess I'll work a post in today. Just been busy mostly and unsure of how to pull of another awesome maneuver after the last one.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Not to sound like a broken record... but update?

It's been another two weeks since last post. If players were going to post, then they should have. At what point do you cut out inactive players?
exalted

Postby Nicoffee » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:26 pm

Yeah, I'll post today. Apologies for that, I'll sound like a broken record myself by saying it's been hard to find time and the right mood for posting in Hoonters.

I'll be sending out a bunch of PMs throughout the day today once I'm back from my class to check on who'll be participating and who isn't. If you happen to spot this post and you've been inactive for a while now, you can just voice it here, too. Reaver, Zender, Spriter, MelissaB and Meep Meepersons, to point out exactly. I'm not gonna cut out anyone at this point in time, especially since I myself have been inactive as hell in here, but I'll be moving the story forward without them if I'm unable to get into contact with them, especially if they happen to be part of a group of people.
Nicoffee

Postby Reaver » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:27 pm

I just posted, definitely was neglecting Hoonters too much. I'll give Zen a holler for you and see what's what. But I definitely plan on staying around for the endgame, got scores to settle and what not. Expect my posting to be more on schedule from here on out.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Nicoffee » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:53 pm

It's cool, thanks for getting into contact. I'll be posting momentarily, right after I get back from dinner.
Nicoffee

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:42 am

In all fairness, Reavs, I've mainly been waiting for you to get around to post. In hindsight, I probably should've prepared for the possibility of the Beholder detaching itself ahead of time...but hey, even the most Sun Tzu-ish of strategists needs to think on his feet at some point. :P
Zender_Solarheart

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character