Holthorne: Rise of Erectus OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Holthorne: Rise of Erectus OOC

Postby that man » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:01 am

*blinks*
I had honestly forgotten about it, but if we get more people, then why not?
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:03 am

Yay! Also fixed the sheets. And your character and nobudi's was approved.
Also made your rp, and sent the sheets for my rp.
Also would you like to help me run this if we get this off the ground?
Syndos

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:42 pm

I saw this pop back up. Granted it has been about two weeks since the last post, but is this still going to be a thing? I'd like to join if it is a thing.
CondorBoH

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Yeah it will be a thing :D just need people to join.
Syndos

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:22 pm

Alright then. I'll make an application for it. I'll just edit this post here to have it.
But yeah, good to hear this'll be a thing.
CondorBoH

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:30 pm

Awesome
Syndos

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:58 pm

OK application time!

Name: Alphina
Race: Naga
Affiliation: The Severase Alliance
Appearance:
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1338725
Bio: Alphina is a member of the Severase Alliance, but not one who is actively involved with the organizations activities. Despite the Alliance avoiding the demon/human conflict, she is incredibly nosey on it and wants some details from either party. Clearly there are humans and demons who get along, so she's attempting to reach the Church of Holthorne (or any of its followers) to get some details. In a way, she's an information gatherer (or journalist) for people in the Alliance who want to know about the conflict, especially whether or not it will affect the non-humans. That's her job.
However, she is easily distracted by the sights (especially lewd ones) of the places she visits. She doesn't get much work done, that's for sure. Even when she does get an 'interview'.
Extra info: Has her belly-button and both ears pierced, wears as much clothes as she does in that picture there.
Kinks: Large breasts, lactation, restraints, creampies, futanari, smaller partners, piercings
Turn Offs: Vore, scat, asphyxiation, watersports, vomit, rape

Abilities: Alphina possesses a set of retractable fangs in her mouth. If she bites someone with these, she can inject a paralyzing venom.
Equipment: Phone, small knife for emergencies, basically what you'd expect to find within a handbag tbh, vibrator.
Stats:
STR: 3
WIL: 1
INT: 1
STM: 3
CON: 4
CHR: 3
Last edited by CondorBoH on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
CondorBoH

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:27 pm

Approved~
Syndos

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:54 pm

Awesome! So that's three players so far, I think, now for dozens of people to all of a sudden become interested in this because that would be amazing.
CondorBoH

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:57 pm

Hmm I could start the rp up right now with just three players maybe. But until then I will continue hoping more people get interested. While running individual rps in this universe 8-)
Syndos

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:22 am

That's up to you, I'm patient so I can wait if necessary. In other news I'm having trouble getting this picture to work half the time, so I'm going to spend the next 20 minutes fucking around with this site's links.
CondorBoH

Postby Syndos » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:16 am

Good luck with that. Hmm lets see how about two more people and then I start it?
Syndos

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:30 pm

Actually, I think I might make a character for this. I was busy with other RPs to join in.
Mark3000

Postby Syndos » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:31 pm

Hmm cool
Syndos

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:34 pm

I'm interested, will start making a character soon
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Syndos » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:35 pm

Awesome
Syndos

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:39 am

Name: Grond
Race: Ogre
Affiliation: The Severase Allience
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bio: Standing at a whopping 8 foot 2 and weighing well over 300 pounds, Grond's heavily built imtimidating form and menacing physique fits him squarely in the appearance of one who enjoys ravaging women, murdering any who stands in his way and pillaging villages.
So it's rather odd to see the huge Ogre having friendly chats with passing villagers, lengthy debates of philosophy and having good laughs in the local tavern. Grond's family had occupied the land near the village for hundreds and hundreds of years causing the villagers to have come to accept their presence. After all, there wasn't really that much of a downside to having a family of incredibly strong yet friendly beings nearby.
Plus with some of the rumors about how pleased the majority of the village women look...

Kinks: Dominating, smaller women (though he's fine with women his size), multiple partners
Turn Offs: Vore, Gore, Male-On-Male, the usual stuff

Abilities:
Stubborn Blood: Due to his unique physiology Grond's body, much like his fathers and forefathers before him, is capable of resisting the effects of magical potions, poisons and venoms whether injected or ingested. The effects of spells cast on him also have a tougher time affecting him, but he isn't immune. Grond's great-great-great-great-great grandfather Krunk is reported to have jokingly referred to this as his blood being far too stubborn to listen to what magic tells them

Equipment: Cellphone, condoms, bit of emergency cash, powerbank and phone charging cable, swiss-army knife

Stats:
STR: 4
WIL: 1
INT: 2
STM: 3
CON: 3
CHR: 2
The maximum for a stat is 5.
You have 15 points to spend, each stat starts at zero.
Last edited by CrimsonNutcase37 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Syndos » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:41 am

Approved.
Syndos

Postby Riptide » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Name: Beezl Buzz
Affiliation: The Severasae Alliance/The Dark Council
Appearance:
http://imgur.com/rMjWwhR
Bio: Spending a majority of his life with his own kind with the Dark Council, Beezl got fed up with all the doom and gloom that surrounded their lifestyle of just trying to get by. He decided to head to Severasa Alliance territory, hoping they would be accepting of a demon. Tensions between him and the Alliance members started high, but eased those out after he started to make a name for himself within the alliance. He became known for playing demonic folk songs (or rock and metal in our universe), which the younger generation had an affinity towards. He is still mistrusted, especially by the older members of the Alliance, but he is to a point where he is finally comfortable walking down the street.

Kinks: Anything not in Turn-offs. I'm even a bit interested in experimenting with some gay/bisexual combinations if you're up for it. Though primarily straight would be nice.
Turn Offs: The usual disgusting stuff.

Ability: Song of My People: Playing a song on his guitar affects the stats and abilities of himself, allies, and enemies. Only one can be played at a time. Each buff or debuff is determined by a roll either being even or odd. They are:
-Offensive Ballad: Increase Dexterity and Strength Increase for Self and Allies (Even: +6, Odd: +2)
-Defensive Progression: Increase Constitution and Willpower for Self and Allies (Even: +6, Odd: +2)
-Nightmare Lullaby: Decreases Accuracy of Enemy Attacks and Evasion (Even: -5, Odd: -3)
-Placebo Chord: Restores Health and Stamina each turn. (Even: +2, Odd: +1)

Equipment: Electric Guitar, Song Book, Spiked Shoes, Wallet, Cell Phone and Charger

Stats:
STR: 3
WIL: 2
INT: 2
STM: 2
CON: 1
CHR: 5
Riptide

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:46 pm

That is one of the best character bios I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Metal music being demon folk is hilarious.
CondorBoH

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character