Whores of the Old Republic: Return

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Whores of the Old Republic: Return

Postby Sundance » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Name: Marjen Parscoll
Species: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Faction:Neutral-Smuggler
Strength:
-Marjen was born and raised inside a ship, learning flying before walking. This makes her an Ace Pilot
-The dashing morals of her father made them a lot of enemies but also some Friends, some even in high places
-A talent for her Blaster
Weakness:
-More then one Crimelord has been double crossed by her father, and these kind of people seldom forget. With him beeing dead, they still have a few open depts to be paid. Enemies
-High Morals Her father made sure that his daughter would know whats wrong and what is right. She wont betray these Morals, no matter what happens.
-Thirst for revenge She is still on the look for the two Trandoshans who killed her father, and she wont stop till she sees them dead.
Inventory:a pistol blaster,a small but trusty ship,a vibroknive, her fathers coat
Bio: Born and raised on a ship, Marjen was the only child of Coldan Parscoll, the greatest smuggler who the galaxie had ever seen...or at least that was what he used to tell his daughter. Never knowing what happend to her mother she grow up to follow into her fathers footsteps. Coldan, being a more a puckish rogue then a true criminal, was indeed far away from being the "greatest smuggler of the galaxie", yet was a loving and caring father.Still he was a competent hotshot pilot and famous for his daring ways to sneak out of a made deal, if it would serve inmoral deeds. This attitude made him a lot of enemies and as such he ended up being beaten to dead by two Trandoshan slavers, after freeing slaves he was hired to transport. Marjen, who barely escaped with her life, took over the ship and swore herself to avenge her fathers death. Still on the look for the two aliens, Marjen took over the smuggler business of her father, still with the same morals as he had.
Kinks: forced, Rape, being dominated , teasing, sexy clothing,being enslaved,blackmail,being impregnated,bestiality,forced prostitution,humiliation, being someone's bitch, spanking, piercings,
Turn-offs: scat,vore and gore,
Sundance

Postby starwacher » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:10 pm

still kinda of new to this from but are you guys still looking for new players
starwacher

Postby thealchemist » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:00 am

Unfortunately no as this RP is dead since the GM has not been online for a long period of time.
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Sorry everyone for the extended wait, time has been a luxury I haven't had in quite some time. If anyone is still interested in continuing, feel free to PM me or post here
whatdontlookaatme

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:20 pm

i'm up for it!
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby lilgrunt1 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:00 am

I'm up for it
lilgrunt1

Postby starwacher » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:18 am

well if you have room for one more I guess I could give it a shot.
starwacher

Postby thealchemist » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:37 am

thealchemist Wrote:Unfortunately no as this RP is dead since the GM has not been online for a long period of time.

Well now I feel bad. Regardless if you are interested in continuing this RP, so am I.
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby Reaver » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:58 am

Im always down to continue
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:43 am

Alright! Starwatcher, you're welcome to submit a sheet. For the rest, I'll make a post shortly
whatdontlookaatme

Postby starwacher » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:27 am

cool I see about building when I have the chance also anything I should know that different from playing group role play than 1 on 1 role play
starwacher

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:37 am

Nothing really, aside from the fact that it's possible to interact with other players were you to cross paths
whatdontlookaatme

Postby starwacher » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:09 pm

Name: Connie Skyblade
Species: human
Appearance:

Faction: non
Strength:
Sharp shooter-she a good shot with a rifle
Sharp eyes -Able to see thing a lot of people tend to miss.
She very skilled when come living out in the wild.

Weakness:
Country bumpkin - she can be very naïve at times and doesn’t really know her way around the city like she dose the country
Civilian - She not doesn’t really have any kind knowledge about combat
Desperate- She will do anything can to bring her bother home.

Inventory: 500 credits her lucky neckless and a comlink
Bio: Connie Skyblade was a farmer on the planet of Dantooine she live with her father and brother. She didn't really know much about her mother she was killed by kath hound well Connie was still a baby. Thought out most of her child hood she would be working in the fields. Whenever Connie and her brother Sharr had free time they would set up a shooting range and see who could shoot the most cans before a set time and hang out with some of the other kids on Dantooine.

When she was old enough she would explore with her bother around Dantooine and see what kind of adventure they could find. One day they found a cave Lighted up by crystals. Connie takes off two crystals from the rock before they head home. When they make their way back home Connie makes necklaces out of the Crystals one for herself and one for her brother. As time went she start to notice that crystals would change colour whenever one of them was in danger or in pain.

With the start of the Grand Republic war Sharr left Dantooine and Joined up with the Republic fleet as a fighter pilot. Connie stayed on Dantooine to help her father with the farm but one year later she was soon given the news that her brother has gone missing in action. She wanted to go find him but her father was getting ill and if he were to find that his son was dead he would be shatter so she set out to find her lost bother.

Kinks anything that not label in turn off
turn off pregnancy, piercings,incest
starwacher

Postby ANC » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:37 pm

Name:
Aliss Dane

Species:
Human

Appearance:
Standing at approximately 5'8, Aliss appears to be your average Human female from a distance. However, upon closer inspection, the skin underneath her dark robes pale to the extent where it has a greyish tint, and her figure is cold and clammy to the touch. Despite her strange and somewhat off-putting skin texture, her body is otherwise normal. A still-perky pair of B-Cup breasts sits nicely upon her chest, and a rather large, well formed and muscular ass is hidden beneath her leggings. Dark red runic inscriptions cover her face, pulsating lightly.

Reference Image:

Faction: Chaotic Neutral - Sith
Strength:
- A strong knowledge of the force, and many years in training with powerful Sith Masters has resulted in her having a great connection with the dark-side; her source powers are both devastatingly effective on the mental and physical front.
- Her training has been focused on manipulation and deceit; she is naturally seductive and alluring to all those she meet, whether by manipulation of mind or by physical attraction alone.

Weakness:
- Ability with a lightsaber is pathetic, borderline non-existent. She is capable of basic deflection of blaster fire and a few defensive techniques, but otherwise her dueling ability is limited.
- Obviously, her strong connection with the dark side has led to her impulses taking over; if an opportunity arises for her to take pleasure, whether that be through violence, chems or sex, she will most likely jump at the first opportunity.
- She has a light frame, and underneath her seemingly immaculate skin are many wounds inflicted by herself and her masters. While the Force keeps her mind strong, it does not defend her small-ish body.

Inventory:
1x Sith Robes
1x Short Red Lightsaber
1000x Credits

Bio: Born on the mostly overlooked pirate world of Soccoro, Aliss did not have an easy start to life. Fortunate enough to be grown to a family supported by her father's crew of small mercenary's, Aliss was not forced to live upon the streets. However, Aliss' life was not one for complacency. At the ripe age of 4, her father attempted to repay his insurmountable debt to the Empire far too late in his lifespan. A Sith Warrior and two Agents were dispatched to deal with him and his crew, and due to her father and his comrade's valiant efforts, by the time Aliss and her mother had been reached, only the Warrior remained. Bloodied and wounded, he had little time to mess around with the mercenary's beautiful wife, and with one swift slash he brought the mother down in two chunks. Crying in her bed, Aliss was mostly unaware of the atrocities performed around her cot. The Warrior staunched over, but before he dealt the final blow to snuff out the unfortunate babe's life, he felt a strong aura pulsate from the child. The aura of hatred. Cracking a sly grin, he grabbed the soon-to-be Sith by the collar, delivering her ready mind to his Lord.

Proving to be the perfect slate for her Master's teachings, Aliss' powers soon grew at an immeasurable pace. By the time she was 8, she had taken her first life, and the Warrior that had murdered her parents lived no more. By 12 she was studying Sith holocrons with her master, learning the subtlety of manipulation and trickery from the old Lords. And now, as a fully-fledged 19 year old Sith herself, she has been summoned by her Master upon his flagship, and will soon be assigned her first task for the Empire.

Kinks: Humiliation, domination, large penises.

Things I don't want: Anything too perverse, such as gore, watersports, pregnancy etc.
ANC
Newly Registered

Postby Phoenixcz » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Reposting my original character from waaaaay back when this game started that got ignored in one of the restarts

Phoenixcz Wrote:Character based on my Imperial Agent from SW:TOR, some changes in background

Name: Cipher 24 (Official designation), uses various fake names, most commonly Ash, which may or may not be her real name
Species: Human
Appearance:

Faction: Neutral Bounty Hunter/Assassin, ex-Imperial Intelligence Agent
Strength: Elite training: Skilled in armed and unarmed close combat, use of poisons and explosives, slicing, sabotage and stealth.
Weakness: Hunted: Elements of Sith Order, Imperial Intelligence and Republic SIS would like to have a little "chat" with her
Inventory: Clothes, short and long vibroknives, blaster pistol, "tools"
Bio:

Former elite operative of Imperial Intelligence. Though highly skilled, her superiors considered her a potential liability due to her opinions and attitude towards members of the Sith Order. Even then, she served the Empire faithfully all across the Galaxy, from Unknown Regions to Outer Rim. Her last mission was to monitor the activities of minor family of Sith Lords. The family was involved in slave trade. She went undercover as a slave to confirm the rumors of one family member harming the Empire's interests. Constant abuse and stupidity of her inbred "master" finally caused her to snap, ignore her orders and sabotage his ship. Explosion of its hyperdrive over Nar Shaddaa marked the end of her service. She didn't returned to Dromund Kaas, her superiors from Imperial Intelligence decided to sacrifice her to silence the anger of the members of the Sith Order, which didn't appreciate one of their numbers being killed. As if the attention of two powerful organisations wasn't enough, the Republic's SIS got info of rogue Imperial Agent with potentionaly valuable intel about the Empire. She's now on the run from both the Republic and the Empire, using her skills to live as an assassin.

Though still loyal, she can't serve the Empire now. To the Imperial Intelligence, she's now a security threat, even though she intends to keep Imperial secrets safe. Sith (well, some, others were content with taking their frustration on her superiors) are looking for her to punish her (and there are more... interesting... punishments than death) for the murder of one of their own, however insignificant he was. For someone with her skills, Galaxy is big enough to remain hidden for a long time.

She's proud of the Empire, but she don't like most of the actual Sith. She feels their selfishness and arrogance will harm the Empire in the end- an opinion she wasn't afraid to say aloud. Thanks to her acting skills, it's hard to say if she's showing her real personality, or if she's using just another mask to hide her real self, even in private.

Kinks:

Yes: Rape, BDSM, enslavement, group sex, both hetero and lesbians, bestiality, tentacles, that sort of things
No: scat/watersports, pregnancy, inflation/transformation, gore in a sexual sense (don't mind it in combat or otherwise outside sex)
RP doesn't have to be sexual all the time, I prefer a mix of storyteling and smut
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:43 pm

lilgrunt1 Wrote:Name : Sheva Stoneheart

Race: Chiss

Appearance:

Image Image Image

Faction: Imperial Empire

strengths: her combat skills and technology, seduction, tracking

weakness: shes easily aroused, stubborn, lacks self control when either horny or angry, blindly obeys orders

Inventory : Prototype imperial shock trooper armor, standard issue imperial blaster rifle ,vibroblade, holo communicator, thermal detonator, and tight imperial uniform

Bio: Sheva was once a proud member of Osiris served with its current members until she was promoted to sergeant. She was given the opportunity to transfer to a new squad that was made to test the prototype equipment on hoth. Her squad was filled with female only members all from different squads. Many bitched and moaned about the cold but she thrived on it almost warmed her up in a way. Why wouldn't it she was born on hoth after all . and she sometimes found ways to keep warm with her squad , but she would never forget a imperial cipher she laid with one night , she felt a connection with her but she never got a name number or picture to remember her by.

Kinks:

Bondage, forced, Rape, being dominated , teasing, sexy clothing, toys, sexual favors, gangbang, orgy, straight, lesbian, Yuri, BDSM, being enslaved, forced exposure, tentacles, bestiality, being drenched in cum or similar liquids, blackmail, Mind-control, Deepthroat, Light-Vore, pain (sometimes as long as its nothing to painful),fixable brain washing, forced masturbation, forced prostitution, bukkake, public humiliation, gang banged/raped, interspecies , forced sex, glory hole, cum swallowing, double penetration

Turn-offs: hardcore Gore(cuts are alright), Scat, water sport, body mods , pregnancy

well here is char number 2
lilgrunt1

Previous

Return to Out of Character