Whores of the Old Republic: Return

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Whores of the Old Republic: Return

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:11 am

Alright everyone, I'm back. For how long, I'm not sure. Things have been turbulent for me but I'll do my best to keep the posts going. If any players are no longer interested, please PM me. Otherwise, I'll assume everyone is still interested. Let's do some fucking Star Wars 8-)
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:12 am

im always interested \o/
dndman997

Postby thealchemist » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:50 am

I'm ready to go.
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby KageTheHard » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:59 am

Fucking Starwars hehe. I got that joke...
Dark side turned up, Old gods came back, Lights out, There's no music in your mind, Snuffed.
KageTheHard

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:25 am

I would like to join!
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:51 pm

CumInTiana01 Wrote:I would like to join!

Alright! There's a character sheet on the first page you can fill out
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:49 pm

put tiana with us \o/
dndman997

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:00 pm

Name: Tatiana Tessier

species: human

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 4pwo68.jpg

Faction: Sith

Strength: she got an incredible control of the force. and she can seduce her enemies for information or just for fun and then kill them slowly

Weakness: She is very impatient when things dont go her way and her hability to stay calm and repress her anger is very low too

Inventory: a red lightsaber, some slutty clothes, A dark robe and 1500 credits

Bio: Born in Naboo, daugther of a bounty hunter and a thief. their parents went to prision after a mistake in an assault when she was a kid. she had to steal to survive...one day she steal to an empire agent and he capture her, forcing her to go to his ship. he forgive her and offer her to stay..a couple of years passed and the sith's start looking for her anger and train her until she left them and start training by herself in hoth. five years later when she was 20 and ended her training... she went back to the sith and start working for them

Kinks:
Turn ons:Slavery, mind break, Corruption, lots of cum, being someone's bitch, public humiliation, forced prostitution, being used for sex in public, submission, Slutty clothing, sexual favors, exhibitionism, Bestiality, Incest, spanking, piercings, Ahegao

Turn offs: Scat, guro, vore, pregnancy, being a brood mother, waterspots ,gore (in a sexual way),necrophilia, inflation
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Scarlett » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Name: Oola Eyan

species: Twi'lek

Appearance:
http://www.pictures.hentai-foundry.com/ ... TWILEK.jpg

Strength: She cant got a big control of the force, is a lower rank Sith, seduces and is a weapon expert

Weakness: She is very anger and impatient, and alcohol drinks

Inventory: Red lightsaber, some sexy clothes, 5000 credits, laser gun, laser automatic rifle and a dark robe.

Bio: she was born on Tatooine after a few years I take a good body and was used sold to a subject which I use as a sex toy, the years adopted skills to defend himself and discovered that he had powers to be found by a Sith Lord that trained in the dark arts ... it is still a rookie so an experienced Jedi would cost you to change sides or confusing if you know how

Kinks:
Turn ons: Slavery mind break, public humiliation, public sex, submission, slutty clothing, no clothing, lots of cum, breast expansion using force, exhibitionism, prostitution forced and not forced, sexual favors, being a someone bitch.

Turn offs: scat, vore, gore necrophilia
Scarlett
Newly Registered

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:10 am

Scarlett Wrote:Name: Oola Eyan

species: Twi'lek

Appearance:
http://www.pictures.hentai-foundry.com/ ... TWILEK.jpg

Strength: She cant got a big control of the force, is a lower rank Sith, seduces and is a weapon expert

Weakness: She is very anger and impatient, and alcohol drinks

Inventory: Red lightsaber, some sexy clothes, 5000 credits, laser gun, laser automatic rifle and a dark robe.

Bio: she was born on Tatooine after a few years I take a good body and was used sold to a subject which I use as a sex toy, the years adopted skills to defend himself and discovered that he had powers to be found by a Sith Lord that trained in the dark arts ... it is still a rookie so an experienced Jedi would cost you to change sides or confusing if you know how

Kinks:
Turn ons: Slavery mind break, public humiliation, public sex, submission, slutty clothing, no clothing, lots of cum, breast expansion using force, exhibitionism, prostitution forced and not forced, sexual favors, being a someone bitch.

Turn offs: scat, vore, gore necrophilia

Picture link is broken.

On another note, finally about to post! Hold on to your butts...
whatdontlookaatme

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:07 am

Alright, I'm going to encourage new people to come and apply! I'm much more active and will be able to post at the very LEAST every two days or so, normally daily. If any old members want to come back, just PM me and we'll get you back in. Otherwise, new members can fill out the first page character template and post it here.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:16 am

Hey, I'm back now and I was wondering if I can continue this again with my same character.
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:20 pm

Name : Sheva Stoneheart

Race: Chiss

Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Image Image Image

Faction: Imperial Empire

strengths: her combat skills and technology, seduction, tracking

weakness: shes easily aroused, stubborn, lacks self control when either horny or angry, blindly obeys orders

Inventory : Prototype imperial shock trooper armor, standard issue imperial blaster rifle ,vibroblade, holo communicator, thermal detonator, and tight imperial uniform

Bio: Sheva was once a proud member of Osiris served with its current members until she was promoted to sergeant. She was given the opportunity to transfer to a new squad that was made to test the prototype equipment on hoth. Her squad was filled with female only members all from different squads. Many bitched and moaned about the cold but she thrived on it almost warmed her up in a way. Why wouldn't it she was born on hoth after all .

Kinks: Bondage, forced, Rape, being dominated , teasing, sexy clothing, toys, sexual favors, gangbang, orgy, straight, lesbian, Yuri, BDSM, being enslaved, forced exposure, tentacles, bestiality, being drenched in cum or similar liquids, blackmail, Mind-control, Deepthroat, Light-Vore, pain (sometimes as long as its nothing to painful),fixable brain washing, forced masturbation, forced prostitution, bukkake, public humiliation, gang banged/raped, interspecies , forced sex, glory hole, cum swallowing, double penetration

Turn-offs: hardcore Gore(cuts are alright), Scat, water sport, body mods , pregnancy

well here is char number 2
lilgrunt1

Postby Alaena » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:18 am

I always show up to these things late. :P

Any spots open?
Alaena

Postby dndman997 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:52 am

im sure there are
dndman997

Postby Stickasensi » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Hmmm still accepting? i really miss lok and there arent many RPs im interested in and all the ones i like are pretty far in :P
No! forget the glass, just give me the pitcher, for I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death... which I hope is soon. Amen.
~ Archer
Stickasensi

Postby Reaver » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Spots are easy, getting a post is a lot harder XD
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Sundance » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:16 pm

Hey, newbi here. Is it still possible to join up, even if this rp is pretty far?
Sundance

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:31 am

And I'm back! Sorry for the longer wait this time guys, ran into some money and job issues. But it's pretty much all cleared now. Also, given the low amount of active people, I'm opening slots once more!
Sundance Wrote:Hey, newbi here. Is it still possible to join up, even if this rp is pretty far?

Of course! Just make yourself a character sheet and I'll try and get you started
Stickasensi Wrote:Hmmm still accepting? i really miss lok and there arent many RPs im interested in and all the ones i like are pretty far in :P

Stickasensi Wrote:Hmmm still accepting? i really miss lok and there arent many RPs im interested in and all the ones i like are pretty far in :P

Sure thing! Make yourself a character sheet and I'll get you started
whatdontlookaatme

Postby lilgrunt1 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:49 am

Did you see my cs?
lilgrunt1

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character