Whores of the Old Republic: Return

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Whores of the Old Republic: Return

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:33 pm

It's back, it's new, it's innovative! Well, maybe not innovative, but it has returned! The Republic is in chaos as the Sith gain new ground after their unexpected invasion 30 years ago. The core worlds are all that remain of the once Grand Republic. Darkness has nearly consumed the galaxy. Will you join it, or shall you fight to repress it? There are hero's on both sides, it is your choice which side to choose! Will you succeed in your mission for your faction, or will you whore it out with everything in the galaxy...

So this basically has the same rules as the last one. There will be no die rolls or stats, just some good old RP fun. You can join either the Sith Empire or the Republic. The Empire classes are Sith, soldier, or agent. the republic classes are Jedi, Trooper, or an Agent. The neutral faction will include Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, and Pirate. I will provide a CS sheet to fill out. Also, female characters would be preferable.

Name:
Species: (Any Star Wars species)
Appearance:
Faction:
Strength:
Weakness:
Inventory:
Bio:
Last edited by whatdontlookaatme on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whatdontlookaatme

Re: Whores of the Old Republic: Return

Postby dndman997 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:25 pm

omg this is back D:
dndman997

Postby Incan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Kinks: Slavery, mind break, corruption, gang rape, gang bang, orgy, lots of cum, lactation, piss and being someone's bitch
Kinks I hate: Gore and shit
Name: Melliuna
Species: Mirialan
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/A5mKuHA.jpg
Faction: Republic
Strength: Her ability to stay calm in the mist of any problem is exceptional, even in the most dire of circumstances she will act logically
Weakness: She is not very proficient in with her Lightsaber and as a result does not do well when alone in combat. She requires back up normally.
Inventory: Lightsaber (Green), Standard Consular robes, multiple healing items and 5000 credits
Bio: Born on the Mirialan home planet of Mirial, when she was Melliuna showed great potential to become a Jedi and was taken for training. She distinguished her self from others when she lead the other Padawan's out a situation where most people would have panicked and failed the test. Soon after this she finished her training and became a Knight and decided to study the path of the Consular.
Last edited by Incan on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Incan

Postby [Brand_Name] » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:36 pm

woooooooo

Questions: what's an agent? also- I know you said female characters are preferable, but could I do a male character? There'll still be plenty of sexi-tyme; he can be super horny and rape everything he sees :P
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:42 pm

[Brand_Name] Wrote:woooooooo

Questions: what's an agent? also- I know you said female characters are preferable, but could I do a male character? There'll still be plenty of sexi-tyme; he can be super horny and rape everything he sees :P

Like a CIA agent, they are covert and try to gather information. And a really would prefer you to use a female character but I'll allow you to have a male one.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

hmmm hey what is it ok to bring back previous characters :P
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

dndman997 Wrote:hmmm hey what is it ok to bring back previous characters :P

Of course!
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:45 pm

than i shall probably bring back Jan ;) i expect alchemist to bring his character back as well since he missed this RP so much
dndman997

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Just wondering, unlike SW:TOR, shouldn't Bounty Hunter and Smuggler be independent on both Republic and Empire? They mostly work for themselves or for various criminals (Hutt Cartel...)
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:20 pm

Phoenixcz Wrote:Just wondering, unlike SW:TOR, shouldn't Bounty Hunter and Smuggler be independent on both Republic and Empire? They mostly work for themselves or for various criminals (Hutt Cartel...)

Good point, I'll go ahead and add that
whatdontlookaatme

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Kinks I Like: public humiliation, animal impregnation, forced prostitution, bondage, and being used for sex in public

Kinks I Hate:Being dominate, scat, and vore

Name: Arturia Du Lac

Species: Human

Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Faction: Neutral Pirate

Strength: (All-Round Combatant) She is great at fighting in any form from Lightsaber to Blaster to Traps to Bombs to Ships she can preform amazing feats in any combat situation also good at maintaining and fixing weapons

Weakness: (Greed) She is completely devoted to her greed there is not much she wouldn't do for money this also makes it easier for force users to control her if the give her some money

Inventory:
Multi-Blaster (A self made Blaster that can change from three forms, Sniper, Fully-Auto, and A Shotgun like Spread one)
Grenades (Boooom!)
Two Vibro-Knives (Two trench knife like vibro-blades)
Her Ship the Widowed Scorpion (Very small only her as crew Very fast)
Her Loot (Money Droid Parts Weapon parts really anything she thought she might need from her dead enemies)

Bio: Arturia grew up poor and on the streets She was a well known thief and often sneaked onto ships to get to different planets. She grew up fighting as well she learned how to use anything she could as a weapon once even stealing a lightsaber from a jedi but later took it apart to make her Multi-Blaster. She hid in a junkyard for a couple years to let heat around her die down and so she could work on her Multi-Blaster and build her ship. Arturia is a Prodigy at fighting and repair work shown by her building her own she and setting off to Pirate away. Her upbringing makes her value money above almost everything the only thing she wont sell is herself. She takes great pride in her own Fame and her strength.
Last edited by eaenidu on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Shura » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:29 am

Totally making a bounty hunter.
Shura

Postby Soru » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:32 am

Hmm...I wondering whether I should make a smuggler or agent....
Soru

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:34 am

Soru Wrote:Hmm...I wondering whether I should make a smuggler or agent....

Well, the Agent has sworn loyalty to the Empire and the Smuggler is loyal to no one!
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Soru » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:37 am

Yes, but I wonder which one will have the better balance of having to go undercover and having to do 'favors' (reluctant or forced).
Soru

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:39 am

Soru Wrote:Yes, but I wonder which one will have the better balance of having to go undercover and having to do 'favors' (reluctant or forced).

I'd imagine the Agent would be harder to get to do 'favors' with an Imperial background and all while the smuggler would do whatever it takes to get what they want. Agent would be better for undercover but the smuggler would be more than able to as well. It's all about how you play your character :D
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Soru » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:42 am

Hmm...I guess smuggler would have the better balance. Alright, I'll go with that. I'll have my sheet up soon.
Soru

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:08 am

I also forgot to mention I want everyone to include the kinks they want and the kinks they absolutely do not want in their CS sheet
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Soru » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:15 am

Name: Rosa Bly
Species: Human
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 65n95x.jpg She looks mostly like that except no scar and shorter hair that only goes just past her shoulders.
Faction: Neutral
Strength: She's a very sneaky and fast thief, able to steal just about anything and get away with it. She's stealthy and flexible, able to get about anywhere undetected. She also can charm or talk her way out if situations or to anything she wants.
Weakness: She's not physically strong so her strength and stamina is a bit low. When it comes to a fight she can't do much other than escape though she can hold her ground in a fight unless she's unnumbered by at least 3 to 1. She's also a bit sensitive to touch.
Inventory: A skin tight jumpsuit, a pistol blaster, a short vibro-blade, and smoke grenades.
Bio: Rosa grew up on a back water planet and managed to keep from going hungry and homeless by stealing and doing illegal jobs. When she became a young adult she was helping a smuggler deliver something that he was hired to steal. The deal went bad, however, and the smuggle was shot and killed but Rosa got away in his ship. Since then Rosa took the ship as her own and started a career as a smuggler.

Turn ons: Bondage, forced, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, submission/domination (Rosa would be the one dominated), teasing, sexy or torn clothing, toys, sexual favors (reluctant or forced), gangbang, orgy, forced masturbation, straight, lesbian, BDSM, enslavement (of Rosa), exhibitionism, forced exposure, tentacles

Turn offs: Gender-bending (to Rosa anyways), piercings, watersports, scat, inflation, blood in a sexual way, necrophilia, gay, pregnancy.

That's all I can think of for my kinks and anti-kinks. Everything else I'm either not sure of or okay with.
Last edited by Soru on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Soru

Postby Incan » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:15 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:I also forgot to mention I want everyone to include the kinks they want and the kinks they absolutely do not want in their CS sheet
Just added them now
Incan

Next

Return to Out of Character