Availability thread

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Availability thread

Postby lilbooth » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:15 am

Sorry for my recent absence, I was in a pretty rough car accident in September and have been unavailable for quite some time. I'm going to try to make a comeback in the next few weeks.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby cliffracer » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:48 am

My apologies folks, my computer completely bit the dust, totally decided that boot info didn't exist anymore. I've been using a loan laptop from my folks so my internet presence in general has been scarce. Since I'm not sure when my replacement is showing up, I've gotten over the concept of waiting and just did a bunch of password recovery. Should be back-ish, though I'll not be able to be on always.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby cliffracer » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:50 am

Gonna be scarce for the holiday season. Looking after a puppy for some family and she's a high-maintenance cretin.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby lilbooth » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:38 pm

Sorry for disappearing again everybody. Been working two jobs for a bit and my spare time is just gone. Obviously, if it hasn't happened already feel free to skip or drop me from anything I'm in right now. Maybe sometime next year I can get away from one of these jobs and have time for rp again... not sure when thats going to happen though

edit: surprisingly though it doesn't look like much has moved in the last couple of months...
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Mashugana » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:50 pm

Hey all, just wanted to drop a quick apology and explanation on stuff in terms of my lack of presence in 1on1. I got a new job with a weird schedule so I've been kinda sorting out stuff on that angle, hopefully soon I'll be okay to do more normalized posting. Though this is me we're talking about.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:59 am

Bored and bored and even more bored doubt anyone needs me but I’m around again
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Previous

Return to Out of Character