Availability thread

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Availability thread

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:21 am

Sorry for the brief Hiatus!! Im adjusting to my new job currently and thats throwing off my sleeping schedule so sorry about that. It should be all good to go after sunday.
Lorielle

Postby Nobudi » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Whew, after 2 and a half weeks of forced hospitalization and disconnect from the outside world, I am pleased to let you all know that I've finally irritated my doctor enough to have my discharge papers thrown into my face. After I get some catching up to do, I will post. Hopefully very soon.
Nobudi

Postby ChibiKitsune » Tue May 02, 2017 12:42 am

So I'm back... I might be a little spotty at times, but hopefully this time I wont disappear for years at a time.

Definitely looking for some roleplay to join and enjoy.
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Mark3000 » Mon May 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know I won't be able to make a post until Friday.
Mark3000

Postby Gutterhead » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:20 pm

I've been having some internet issues lately and unfortunately it doesn't seem to be fixed any time soon. My internet will be down for a couple of weeks as it gets fixed, although I'll be getting posts in again once its all sorted.
Gutterhead

Postby MelissaB » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:45 pm

As of tomorrow I won't be available until monday next week, most likely tuesday though since monday is when I get back and I might be incredibly tired.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Vhexo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:54 pm

For those that I'm GM'ing for, I have been feeling very bad lately and haven't been able to get any reply up. As of now, I'm feeling a little better which might mean there will be some posts tomorrow, but I also might feel worse again. Anyway, there will still be no posts for today, but there might be tomorrow.
Vhexo

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:51 am

I've been wrestling with some horrid new work hours, managers who don't really want to listen, managers who demand too much, depression, side effects of new medicine (read - chronic migraines) and a buncha other stuff.
To put it short, I'm going to be dead here for the next few weeks. If anyone was involved in the two games I was running, I'm really sorry but please be patient for that. I will get back to them if people are still interested!
CondorBoH

Postby that man » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:19 am

Sorry that I've been gone for so long...work and family have made it next to impossible for me to actually have time to post anything. I will begin posting once more within the hour!
that man

Postby Gutterhead » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:25 am

Back-"ish". I still may be a bit slow getting a response to all my RPs however a response is coming.
Gutterhead

Postby Reaver » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:47 pm

My laptop isn't in great shape and I might have to replace the hard drive so posts might not be forthcoming for a bit
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby mrblah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:27 am

not gonna be on too often this week, but I might still be able to get back every now and then. something unfortunate came up.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Hey everyone. I'm going to be moving in a few weeks for a new job (Finally!~). So I won't be posting for a while. Once I've settled in I'll be back.
Mark3000

Postby Nobudi » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:43 am

Renovations going on at my parent's place. Be posting within a day or 2
Nobudi

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:27 am

Hey folks, been doing lots and lots of Roleplaying over these last few months, perhaps a bit too much, so I've become a fair bit burnt out when it comes to all the RPing. I will be reducing my posting to once, twice a day at most for any games I'm doing, and won't be doing any new games for a while.
Kuragari

Postby Nobudi » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:36 am

Well, my internet's been unexpectedly down, and only got it back.
Need to catch up on some work online, but I'll be posting again before the weekend.
Nobudi

Postby Riptide » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:07 pm

Took a long hiatus due to sorting out some personal issues. Would love to get back in to some roleplay!
Riptide

Postby Reaver » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:29 pm

Will be unavaliable until Friday
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:34 pm

I apologize for the impromptu hiatus was prepping for a move, posts should resume tonight!
Lorielle

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:04 am

Hey guys, I have a stable connection and finished moving. So I should be able to update a bit more frequently.
Mark3000

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character