Availability thread

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Availability thread

Postby MiscChaos » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:11 am

Long story short, I'm having to deal with the fallout of almost calling the police on my mom accidentally and getting her, and subsequently my twin brother and little sister's, cell phone account banned. Thanks to that, I might be sporadic for a little bit. Or a while depending on how she reacts. Heads up.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Reaver » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:38 pm

My online status will be pretty much minimum for a while. I'm just not sure if I want to stay to continue with this site and all. Besides I've been trying to work stuff out with my siblings so that takes a lot of time. I'll probably be around in a month or two.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby MiscChaos » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Well, I have a resolution for now. Thankfully one that didn't involve suing my mother. Still some kinks to work out, but I should be able to be here while I worry about it
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby SugarCookie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Finally got a new phone, so all that stuff that you say about me when I'm offline, yeah you better watch yourselves.
"In the modern world, "common sense" is an oxymoron"
SugarCookie

Postby berserkerhorn » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 pm

psst... guys... Sugar's back... i think she's a -------------------------------------------------------.
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby MiscChaos » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:50 am

Back from Miami! But I'm tired as hell, so all activity from me will resume tomorrow. And probably drop off soon after as exams show their ugly heads in the next few weeks.

MiscChaos

Postby Taria » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Well it seems like I don't have any work this week... So I'm pretty free.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby berserkerhorn » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:38 am

i'm bored of waiting... that and i need something to do.... so i might start up something again... probably during the summer...
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby Taria » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:09 pm

gonna be mia for a day ore two
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby BlueLight » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:32 am

needs something to do and bored.
Some one go make a rp where i can play lina as rape bait, or mar the mad women who will chop limbs off.... and eats blood with a fork!

Taria Wrote:gonna be mia for a day ore two

Well fuck, I think Taria is a POW of the horrid "life" people... thingy
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Taria » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:15 am

I is back
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby Grape Me » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Will be gone until Tuesday or Wednesday. For all the rps I'm in just continue without me until then.

I have a lot of personal shit to deal with so sorry about this, hope to be back soon.
PREVIOUSLY:

Grape Me

Postby MelissaB » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:55 am

So. Hello all. Aside for the spots here and there where i have work to do. i should be back. forgot to come back after getting my comp replaced.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby daxtinator396 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 pm

I won't be on this weekend much at all if I can help it. I'll make a post if needed though. Its my schools production of Beauty and the Beast and its going to be fantastic (because I'm one of the leads ;3) wish me luck on my first show ^^
daxtinator396

Postby Cookies » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Good day peeps and creeps

To my sadness I haven't been able to post in some time, due to exams and other nasty icky businesses. I expect to be able to pop by both here and on skype for a bit the next few weeks, but with more exams ruining the face of next month's calender tab as well as the threats of forced internship in my near future I doubt I'll be able to keep it up. I'm sorry for letting people down, just when I was picking up where I left off again. A special shout-out to dax and hailey, I hope you've both been good in my absence~

A quick glance around proved to me I've missed out on quite a few things. For one, Bluelights sexalicious new signature which I instantly fell in love with, the return of MelB, seeing the name 'goryokaku' floating about under 'users browsing' and a bunch of new threads as well as some golden oldies still running.
My return might not be swift my lovelies, but when I do we've got quite a bit of catching up to do. I for one are looking forward to it. Are you too?
Cookies

Postby SugarCookie » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:20 pm

It's the week before finals week, I'll be really busy doing things that have no real impact on my future because I already passed the classes I need to pass and I can completely blow most of the finals and still have an A.
But that would be making sense, and that just won't happen, especially now that me and Suraru are official. If you didn't already guess with our 'flirting' on public Skype rooms, then you must not be in them.
So there, there are two reasons my activity is going to drop to what it was before I obtained a phone, not that my activity has really increased since then mind you, it's just the roleplays I used to be in died of something called death, it tends to be contagious with super stars and family members.
"In the modern world, "common sense" is an oxymoron"
SugarCookie

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Exams this week and then I graduate from my current college Friday, so posting may be a bit wonky.

MiscChaos

Postby Grape Me » Wed May 01, 2013 5:53 am

Back, will get working on posts when I can
PREVIOUSLY:

Grape Me

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed May 01, 2013 6:23 am

Moved posts from availability to general. Remember to use general for your discussions.

If someone is looking for discussion while making an availability post, respond to the post in general discussion.

Thank you.
~Zeus Kabob
Zeus Kabob

Postby That_One_Guy » Fri May 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Like to apologize to the fact that I lost my internet, sorry D: Got it back now though
That_One_Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character