Pokemon: Gotta Fuck 'em All! (OOC/Planning)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Pokemon: Gotta Fuck 'em All! (OOC/Planning)

Postby Thaedael » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:32 am

Now that I think about it B-Horn, ditto is totally the best one to start with. It can take forms of any creature, learning their skills. It can take the form of humans, so you could make yourself a sex toy, and since it is basically a slime girl silly things can happen. Then on top of all that you could prostitute it out for money too. You can be like a ditto pimp. If another player says no, you can totally get it to take their form and have your way with them indirectly lol.
Thaedael

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:57 am

Hm. FUCKING MUDKIP! CALLED IT! NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE IT! Mudkip is so bad ass. Or maybe Charmander. Squirtle? Fuck. Wait. Our starters don't have to be official starters right? Can they be from any generation?
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:59 am

They can be from Generations 1-3, but they've gotta be low-level first evolutions. Meaning no starting off with a Legendary or a Blaziken or something of that nature.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:01 am

Alright. Time to think again. But it's probably between mudkip and charmander.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:03 am

Holy shit. Totally forgot about cyndaquil. God damn it. Fucking choices.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:07 am

We won't run into starters in the wild right?

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:07 am

That one you'd have to ask Zeph about
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby 13Lack12ose » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:39 am

Name: Sladen
Appearance: Image
Personality:Fun loving and cheerful, Sladen has not a care in the world. He respects authority and power, and always has good manners. The abuse of power however is abhorrent to him, and he will make it his quest to utterly destroy anyone who misuses their power. A silver tongued serpent around women, Sladen is popular in his home town, but chooses not to date anyone, looking for the right woman.
Home Town: Dewford Town
Starter Pokemon: Shuppet (Creed)
Background: Father left home when he was young, so he was left to be raised by his mother. His mother got together with a horrible man who paid for their food and housing, but beat her and forced himself upon her when he was drunk. Eventually, Sladen could no longer take it and beat the man within an inch of his life. So, to stay out of prison, Sladen is running away from home with his trusty Shuppet.
Last edited by 13Lack12ose on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hodor
13Lack12ose

Postby daxtinator396 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:41 am

I can change Thae if you would like vulpix has always been my favorite since Brock showed his in the first season :3 I'm also a lover of fire types and had a charizard before the 3rd gym in my blue version which I still have from when I was like 6 xD
daxtinator396

Postby Thaedael » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 am

You broke my heart. I am on the verge of becoming the main villain all game now.
Thaedael

Postby Thaedael » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:11 am

Name: Rayne
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Thaeresize.png
Thaeresize.png (2.88 KiB) Viewed 2217 times

Personality:

A well behaved child who was taught ettiquette at an early age to tend to the duties of a shrine maiden. Will often not engaged into talking unless someone else initiates it, shr is otherwise a curious and out-going girl.

Home Town: Lavender Town
Starter Pokemon: Vulpix "Willow"
Background:

Rayne was born into a very special family, a family of shrine-maidens and wardens that took care of the Lavender Town Cementery, the final resting place for the pokemon that had met their demise. The Lavender tower has been there for as long as anyone can remember, the tower jutting up into the sky from the northern end of the city, set on all sides by mountains impossible to all, the same set that formed a protective ring around the entirety of the town save for two passes winding their way through it.

The tower has laid to rest many of the famous pokemon that have fought alongside humans, those that met a quiet demise through old age, others from accidents, but the vast majority of them being from battles among others of their kind. It has been a symbol of the town, for as long as people passed through it, but as time went on the rumors and mysteries that surrounded the tower begun to grow steeper, becoming infamous among those that pass through the mountain passes, into the city proper.

It is said that the spirits haunt here, posses the young children and forcing them to commit acts, murders, rapes, even suicide. Whether it was all true or not or just the masses playing into a conspiracy theory or the paranormal claims, it was not very certain. Rayne was, like many others, tasked with the ceremonies that bestow such a place in honors of tradition, and it was one day when she was lured out by the will-o'-wisps playing out on a cold evening that her family was lost. Yet it was nothing more than the fire-venting of a baby vulpix, a pokemon that is considered as wise as it is superstitious.

A string of strange murders and events would make the town panic, and in their haste, her parents moved away from the region, fearing for the well-being of their child with rumors of mass rapes and ritual sacrifices occurring. Alas she sets out into the region that hugs her own, and starts a new life with only a vulpix in hand. As for Lavender town? The tower was since torn down and replaced with a radio station, some claiming the underground world had it's stake in the mysterious surrounding the towns. It is not sure whether or not the events will continue....

Other:

Inspiration was from my own experience with the game and this thing that freaks people out lol;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de3cONeaR_8
Theme song;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxeFwwSSAs
Thaedael

Postby zephyros » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:38 pm

napsii Wrote:all sounds good to me

and oh yeah, i dunno if you saw, but i changed my character's pic to something else after deciding that i actually may have found an even more fitting use for it (although i exchanged it with what i thought was an equally good picture)

Ah, okay. Thanks for the update. I'll be sure to change it :)

MiscChaos Wrote:Just do your best and don't worry about gettin' nervous and all. Based on the levels of thought I've seen from you so far, I don't doubt you'll be a good (at least!) GM. Can't wait to start!

:) See? That's the support I love from this site. Thanks. I will do my best :)

TheDaughterOfHades14 Wrote:Any spots left open? If so, I'll make a character sheet right away!

As for now, the door is partially shut, but you may still make a character sheet and will be held on reserve until I make sure that I can GM everybody. If I can, I'll gladly welcome you to the game. If not, I'll just get a Co-GM and still allow you to join the game anyway :) Us Pokemon Fans gotta stick together!

TheDaughterOfHades14 Wrote:
zephyros Wrote:Players have to try not only to lose against the gang members, but to not be captured and sold as sex slaves as well. Of course I have a feeling some people on this site wouldn't mind that

Feel like that's directed to me.

I will neither confirm nor deny this <.<

Thaedael Wrote:One of my plans was to have a pair of twins as my trainer, but then you find out the deaf/mute/dumb sister was actually the ditto, and the girl was using it to scam people for money XD.

Now that I think about it B-Horn, ditto is totally the best one to start with. It can take forms of any creature, learning their skills. It can take the form of humans, so you could make yourself a sex toy, and since it is basically a slime girl silly things can happen. Then on top of all that you could prostitute it out for money too. You can be like a ditto pimp. If another player says no, you can totally get it to take their form and have your way with them indirectly lol.

:O That is freaking genius! Makes me rethink my entire life now that I realize I never thought of that xD I'll allow it just 'cuz its a cool idea.

TheDaughterOfHades14 Wrote:We won't run into starters in the wild right?

I don't see any reason why we shouldn't :P I'll see what I can do about throwing a few starters in every here and there. They'll be hard to catch though ;)

Sladen

13Lack12ose Wrote:Name: Sladen
Appearance: Image
Personality:Fun loving and cheerful, Sladen has not a care in the world. He respects authority and power, and always has good manners. The abuse of power however is abhorrent to him, and he will make it his quest to utterly destroy anyone who misuses their power. A silver tongued serpent around women, Sladen is popular in his home town, but chooses not to date anyone, looking for the right woman.
Home Town: Dewford Town
Starter Pokemon: Shuppet (Creed)
Background: Father left home when he was young, so he was left to be raised by his mother. His mother got together with a horrible man who paid for their food and housing, but beat her and forced himself upon her when he was drunk. Eventually, Sladen could no longer take it and beat the man within an inch of his life. So, to stay out of prison, Sladen is running away from home with his trusty Shuppet.

Seems like a legit character. I'll make a reserve list and post him up :)

Thaedael Wrote:Name: Rayne
Appearance:

Thaeresize.png

Personality:

A well behaved child who was taught ettiquette at an early age to tend to the duties of a shrine maiden. Will often not engaged into talking unless someone else initiates it, shr is otherwise a curious and out-going girl.

Background:

Rayne was born into a very special family, a family of shrine-maidens and wardens that took care of the Lavender Town Cementery, the final resting place for the pokemon that had met their demise. The Lavender tower has been there for as long as anyone can remember, the tower jutting up into the sky from the northern end of the city, set on all sides by mountains impossible to all, the same set that formed a protective ring around the entirety of the town save for two passes winding their way through it.

The tower has laid to rest many of the famous pokemon that have fought alongside humans, those that met a quiet demise through old age, others from accidents, but the vast majority of them being from battles among others of their kind. It has been a symbol of the town, for as long as people passed through it, but as time went on the rumors and mysteries that surrounded the tower begun to grow steeper, becoming infamous among those that pass through the mountain passes, into the city proper.

It is said that the spirits haunt here, posses the young children and forcing them to commit acts, murders, rapes, even suicide. Whether it was all true or not or just the masses playing into a conspiracy theory or the paranormal claims, it was not very certain. Rayne was, like many others, tasked with the ceremonies that bestow such a place in honors of tradition, and it was one day when she was lured out by the will-o'-wisps playing out on a cold evening that her family was lost. Yet it was nothing more than the fire-venting of a baby vulpix, a pokemon that is considered as wise as it is superstitious.

A string of strange murders and events would make the town panic, and in their haste, her parents moved away from the region, fearing for the well-being of their child with rumors of mass rapes and ritual sacrifices occurring. Alas she sets out into the region that hugs her own, and starts a new life with only a vulpix in hand. As for Lavender town? The tower was since torn down and replaced with a radio station, some claiming the underground world had it's stake in the mysterious surrounding the towns. It is not sure whether or not the events will continue....

Other:

Inspiration was from my own experience with the game and this thing that freaks people out lol;
Theme song;

About time you posted her :) I like the pixelated pic, thought that was clever and you added Theme Music :D Chrono Cross does have an amazing soundtrack! I'll add her to the accepted list right away.

Update: The OOC Backpack has been added to the forum so, if you've already got a character listed in the 1st post then head on down and start loading it up with gear. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2948

I'll be updating the main post with new Questions To The Players mostly pertaining to the backpack, and also a section for characters on reserve. I've done some looking and compiled a list of the Gym Leaders as well as their personalities and lists of Pokemon (A lot harder than I thought xD) so I've got that down pact. I wanna learn more about specific areas though and what type of pokemon/events are around the towns, forests, and other environments. After that, I'll be launching the game

AND I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!

So yeah. I'll make the updates now, tie up some more loose ends, and at the latest, start this sometime during the week.
zephyros

Postby daxtinator396 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Sorry this is kinda late fell asleep writing it last night or rather this morning x.x

Name:Steve Young
Appearance:

Pokemon_Trainer__Gad_by_Selvix.png

Personality: Fun loving, easy going and hard to make mad. Can be sarcastic at times but usually means it in good fun.

Hometown:Lavaridge Town
Starter Pokémon:

pokemon-mystery-dungeon-screens-20090115085609625_640w.jpg
pokemon-mystery-dungeon-screens-20090115085609625_640w.jpg (18.55 KiB) Viewed 2197 times
Vulpix "Dusky"

Background: Steve grew up in Lavaridge Town always around the many fire types that lived there, not to mention Flannery herself the gym leader who he admits he finds cute beyond belief, because of this he had decided he was going to be a fire type trained like her and be the best he could be! First he needed a Pokémon though and one faithful day he found one. A stray Vulpix wandering by his home that was hungry and he gave her some food and she just kept coming back.After awhile he decided to start calling her Dusky and eventually he decided to capture her and she pressed her little head right up against the pokeball. So his adventure began with his best pal Dusky.

Other: Steve plans to travel the whole region and do all that he can!
daxtinator396

Postby zephyros » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Just finished updating the first post and I realized that if you post a picture with the attachment tags, if I try to add those pics to my first post, the picture will not show :( So Thae and Dax, if you want your character pics to be shown could you guys upload them maybe to tinypic or Imageshack (easiest ones I can think of off the top of my head), but if you don't mind them not appearing than dont worry about it ^^
zephyros

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Starting Items: I think it depends on the background of the character. Napsii's character is funded by a grant, so it'd make sense for them to give her at least a few Pokeballs and Potions to start off with. My character, on the other hand, comes from a breeder background so she may have a few TMs on hand, but that's pretty much it. And then there's your character, who doesn't know what he's getting into, and 13lack12ose's character, who ran away from home, who may have nothing but the pack on their backs. If you do decide to go that route, I'd leave the decisions up to you to prevent anyone from getting too greedy, though I doubt anyone would. Just a precaution for trolls or something.

On that note, I also think there needs to be a slot for how much PokeYen you currently have somewhere near the top.

PokeGear: I think things like Escape Ropes or Fishing Rods belong in the Items section, but everything techie like Bikes and Cellphones should have their own section, just for the sake of simplicity.

Pokedex: It'd be a pain in the ass to upkeep, but I'm totally for it. A Pokedex would really complete the experience and it's some characters (like Napsii's) main reason for going out into the Pokemon world. For simplicity's sake, I'd say stick with the Hoenn Pokedex unless there are plans to expand this into other regions somewhere down the line.

There's also the question of when/where/how everyone gets their hands on a Pokedex. Napsii's character would, obviously, start out the gate with one since that's her entire purpose here, but what about Zeph, who, while wanting to go on his journey for a long time, was practically thrown out the house and had little time to prepare? Or Sladen who ran away with no intentions of starting a Pokemon journey?

Move List: Well, if there's no level up system in play, keeping a move list could be kinda bad since either you'd have to come up with a system for Pokemon to learn new moves or they'd get them entirely from TMs/HMs. Once that problem's out of the way, I never saw the point in keeping only four moves. Like a Pokemon's really so stupid that they can't remember more than that. I can think of two ways to handle it: A) You make a list under every Pokemon a player has and list their moves out under there or B) Make a new spoiler for Pokemon Move Lists. I'd go with B myself just to avoid the clutter.

MiscChaos

Postby 13Lack12ose » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:23 pm

MiscChaos Wrote:and 13lack12ose's character, who ran away from home, who may have nothing but the pack on their backs.

That's what I'm going for. It's not as fun going on a RP when you already have money and items, especially in Pokemon. I've just got my Shuppet, a bag and going out into the world to try and start a new life for myself.
Hodor
13Lack12ose

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Name: Claire Jones
Appearance: 4'9, black hair with red highlights, red eyes, double d cup breasts, skinny. (God damn it. Image got deleted... Sorry. Will post an image when I find one. Or have someone find one.)
Personality: Nice, kind. (All that kind of shit.) Competitive.
Home Town: Littleroot Town
Starter Pokemon: Mudkip
Background: Claire wants to travel because she is sick and tired of her life at home. She wants to be adventurous. She lives for the exciting, fun, and joyful life. She decided to follow in her older brother and older sister's foot steps.
Other: Claire decided to choose Mudkip because she has always been fascinated with water pokemon, but she does not consider herself a water trainer. Her brother is 30, and her sister is 25. Her brother's first starter pokemon was a Bulbasaur, which has now evolved into a Venusaur, and her sister's first pokemon was a cyndaquil, which has now evolved into a typhlosion. Claire's brother's name is Samuel, or Sam/Sammy, and her sister's name is Katelin, or Katie.
Last edited by TheDaughterOfHades14 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby daxtinator396 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:01 pm

I don't mind its not that important but I think its really nice how your organized like that :3
daxtinator396

Postby Thaedael » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Name: Rayne
Appearance:

Thaeresize.png

Personality:

Background:

Backpack;

¥1800
Cell Phone
3x Potions
3x Revive

Other:

Theme song;

Toss me in lilycove.
Thaedael

Postby 13Lack12ose » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 pm

I haven't searched through the entire thread yet, so I don't know if this has been answered or not, but how is the combat system going to work? Are we only going to have four moves and if so, do we get to pick the starting moves? The pokemon fights in the show are really action packed, pokemon flying about beating the shit out of each other, so it's going to be hard to pull off the same action in turn based text.
Hodor
13Lack12ose

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character