Pokemon: Gotta Fuck 'em All! (OOC/Planning)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Pokemon: Gotta Fuck 'em All! (OOC/Planning)

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Zender_Solarheart Wrote:You will try, Blue...you will try...
...and then Nobi will burninate your ballsack off, whether you succeed or fail.

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...

Abusive Zender eh... It's not like i said anything to set you off.... Well you're free Thae to go chase Nap's heart or what ever you shrine maidens do... I always assumed it was something kinky because of Hentai but i guess not. Anyways i think because Zender is being abusive again i'll have to play as Mar... Also am i allowed to Chop peoples limbs off? Mar is that type of gal you know!
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Grape Me » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:44 pm

BlueLight Wrote:Also am i allowed to Chop peoples limbs off? Mar is that type of gal you know!

what
PREVIOUSLY:

Grape Me

Postby berserkerhorn » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:05 pm

may i join in on this later?
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby zephyros » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:18 pm

-Cracks Knuckles- Okay, let's see what we've got going on...

Okay I've updated the first page and added everyone's submitted characters to the list, except Thaedael, but I promise your spot will be saved :)

On that note...

Thaedael Wrote:I am playing as a shrine maiden. Just making the post now rather than later because I don't want to miss the boat like in Unsteady Grounds.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Home Town: Lavender Town
Starter Pokemon: Vulpix
Background:
Other:

Though lavender Town isn't in the Hoenn Region, I could still allow it to be her Home Town if she is coming from the Kanto Region to start her adventures here in this Region :)

berserkerhorn Wrote:may i join in on this later?

You're more than welcome to! Hopefully I'm not biting off more than I can chew GMing with such a vast turnout, but hopefully we'll find a way to manage. If I get overwhelmed, I'll let you guys know and we'll see about electing a Co-GM, but I'm pretty sure, like Losdiablo suggested players start to team up, it should be less of a strain to be able to GM everyone in pairs instead of individually.

At the moment, the only thing I'm a little worried about is my ability to be a good GM, but I'll try my best and, from what I've seen, this is a pretty supportive community, so I'm sure its just my self-confidence playing games with me.

Before we start, I want to do some research on the Hoenn Region to get a feel of each, individual area, its respective Pokemon, Gym Leaders, Gangs and all that stuff just to get a clearer picture of things beforehand. Other than that, I don't see a reason why we can't start this tomorrow. Everyone who has posted with interest up to this point will be guaranteed a spot. Anyone after this, I wouldn't mind you posting that you're interested or even putting up an App, but I myself need to personally make sure that I can support everyone here. Wouldn't want to get overwhelmed and that affect the quality of the RP, but hopefully, as I said before, we figure something out, I hire some help, and we turn this casual little idea into something big.

I want to thank you guys again for all the help, especially with the questions I had about how the game should be played and the comments about the plot.

napsii Wrote:in reference to the new slate of questions you've posted:

plot: that is satisfactory almost wholly because pokemon games have never had the strongest or most interesting plots

legendaries: in the games, catching a legendary was supposed to be an achievement. i see no reason why the canon legendaries can't be caught by the players. since this is gen 3, i think rayquaza, groudon and kyogre are the ones we are looking at? particularly since groudon/kyogre/rayquaza were major plot elements of the gen 3 games, i think it would make most sense to introduce an opportunity later on for a lucky player to tame them when the plot permits (as this is really sort of like a mirror of the game plot). they would be hard battles of course, so i would only present this opportunity to people with a good team of pokemon.

population: to be honest i think having multiple of legendaries/pseudolegendaries is tolerable for pokemon that there could plausibly be multiple of. but pokemon like mewtwo, groudon, kyogre, etc. are all explicitly stated to be one of a kind beings with regard to their history, so limit those to one.

losdiablo Wrote:
Plot: Start of story players are in (blank) town (where ever they are supposed to start or are going to start). Each players motives of being a Pokemon trainer should be different. By this I mean that some trainers will want to defeat the gym leaders and the The Elite Four, some will just want to capture all the pokemon and find new rare ones, etc... All the main bad guys and evil groups in the story should just do whatever their doing and they become problems that the players will have to overcome and defeat. One group of the bad guys or evil organizations should be capturing pokemon and using them as sex slaves. If some of the players lost duels or whatever maybe they are raped or forced to have sex with the person(s) that beat them. Trainers (or the roleplayers) should meet up and work as a team sort of like Ash and his gang you know? I think that would be pretty cool. Of coarse if a lot of people join this rp I don't think you could have like 10+ people in one group so maybe several sub groups who can meet up with other trainers and fight. These are just ideas to add or use to the story, whatever works.

I don't think legendary should be worried right now as they won't show up till late in the story. We can figure them out later.

I'm glad we do have a plot that somewhat follows the Pokemon universe and, at the same time, offers a little extra that everyone here on LoK seems to be a fan of ^^ so it looks like this will be a success. I'll add the plot to the Main Post and then start doing my research. Later tonight I'll see if I can iron out the OOC backpacks for those of you who've already posted your character applications. By the way, you're all accepted. In all the excitement I never posted that. You'll have to excuse me. They were all just so good I figured you guys just knew you impressed me, lol.

Gotta Fuck 'Em All!

-Zeph
zephyros

Postby napsii » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm

all sounds good to me

and oh yeah, i dunno if you saw, but i changed my character's pic to something else after deciding that i actually may have found an even more fitting use for it (although i exchanged it with what i thought was an equally good picture)
napsii

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Just do your best and don't worry about gettin' nervous and all. Based on the levels of thought I've seen from you so far, I don't doubt you'll be a good (at least!) GM. Can't wait to start!
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:00 am

Oh my god. Nostalgia. I remember when this show first came out. I was like 6 or 7? Maybe younger. Or older. Who knows. Anyways. I want it.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:03 am

You'd better hurry then, DoH! GMs already said he doesn't wanna get overwhelmed, so spots may be limited.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:16 am

Any spots left open? If so, I'll make a character sheet right away!

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:18 am

GM's said BHorn's welcome to join, so I have no idea why that wouldn't extend to you.

MiscChaos

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:24 am

If I can't get a spot in. Well. Someone who has a spot will mysteriously "disappear".

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:26 am

...1, 2, 3, NOT IT!

MiscChaos

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:34 am

zephyros Wrote:Players have to try not only to lose against the gang members, but to not be captured and sold as sex slaves as well. Of course I have a feeling some people on this site wouldn't mind that

Feel like that's directed to me.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby daxtinator396 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:10 am

It is directly directed to direct at you. Also I'll try and get my sheet up tonight :3 Vulpix awayyyyyy :3
daxtinator396

Postby Thaedael » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:13 am

... Really dude... really. I give up, wanted to start with a cubone, gm has one,I wanted a glaceon, told napsii was totally going to get one. She takes it. Then I say gardevoir, taken. I say vulpix and this time actually post it too -.-
Thaedael

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:16 am

GM said that more than one person can have the same starter. Unless it's a problem about being unique, there's nothing really stopping you from selecting any of them.

MiscChaos

Postby Thaedael » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:19 am

It's boring if we are all the same -.-.
Thaedael

Postby BlueLight » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:07 am

TheDaughterOfHades14 Wrote:If I can't get a spot in. Well. Someone who has a spot will mysteriously "disappear".

Like hell. Mar would chop you head off first.... That's right; more than willing to kill you for this spot! You're so wimpy with your one raping experince, while i on the other had enjoy torture.... also 1 why aren't you one skype and 2 you need to post for razor... :P Didn't think i'd bring up that now did you.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby berserkerhorn » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:14 am

>_> i'm going for a ditto xD
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby Thaedael » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:15 am

One of my plans was to have a pair of twins as my trainer, but then you find out the deaf/mute/dumb sister was actually the ditto, and the girl was using it to scam people for money XD.
Thaedael

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character