Spawn's Retribution

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Spawn's Retribution

Postby Reapergod36 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Angels and Demons in the past incarnations of this rp. Have been a means to an end. Whether its a bad plan, or a busy GM, I cannot say for certain. But regardless they have failed. Such a area for great subject material should not fade.

So I propose to make the thread once more. But here is my complete revamp of it. So its not just a means to an end in PvP lawl over with.

General Info:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The forces of hell and heaven are doing as they always will. Fight for human souls by the choices they make. One side can influence a human as can another. But it is up to the individual to make the choice. Heaven or Hell, the players in this RP will assume the role of an fallenhunter or a hellspawn. Both are thought to be the lowest of the breed in their respective Heaven and Hell. But in that, they have the potential for great power. Although you may be a hellspawn, you are not constricted to being evil. Nor as a fallenhunter, are you dead set in being good. It is all about the choices you make. You are the deciders of the fate of the world. You don't have to fight eachother, but you may. As well as any other activity. Although your choices on how you act to the other side will way heavily on you. Act too friendly, and you could be seen as a traitor.

Heaven and Hell are quickly adapting to tactics to the point where its hard to see who is good and who is evil. So on behalf of everyone who wants to join.

War is coming.....
In all its glory...
And all its horror..

Character Sheet:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:
Job: (Human job)
Human Appearance: (Picture, or a good detailed say... Paragraph at least? I need to be able to get a general idea. So just write what you need to. Don't worry about length, as long as it describes all you want people to know.
Demon Appearance:
EXP: 0/20
Current Alignment: (Good, Evil, Neutral Evil/Good)
14 points

Strength:
Perception: (How often will you notice great details that help you.)
Endurance: (How long you will last athelic wise, as well as sex.)
Charisma: (How smooth you are, this is will mainly only count for npc's I think. But as for other players, well... If they find you charming then you're charming ^^)
Intelligence: (Ability to think with the best of them, as well as how well sometimes you can work things out through clever usage of your surroundings. That is, if your perception would allow you to see it.)
Agility: (Flipping, Flexibility, jumping)
Luck: (This could be bad or good, kinda like the roll of a die)

Inventory: (List what your character has on his/her person)

Bio: (Please same thing with the appearance, as I wish to know enough to start you off. If you want to keep some secrets for character depth, great.)

By the way, the setting is modern. But in a slum city, so think: skyscrapers, corrupt business men, brothels, -...- iphones.... , slum alley ways with hobos. That kinda stuff, and the two major cities will be an american one, then connected by a long bridge will be a asian or I guess chinese or japanese based city. Oh and also think: Cars, sex toys, webcams, holy crap there is a lot to list. Anyways have fun, I happily await character sheets.

This is not a heavily religion based RP. You could replace heaven with 'good place' and it would make no difference.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Re: Spawn's Retribution

Postby Reapergod36 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Bacon bump!
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Return to Out of Character