Skype Chat RP

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Skype Chat RP

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:53 am

Nice dialogue, you two.

Bluelight, you're kinda freaking me out too. O.o

(maybe lay off of the caffeine a bit...)
Zeus Kabob

Postby BlueLight » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:45 am

I have a life time supply! I ain't stopping my coffee drinking anytime soon. I can stop whenever i want.

Anyways thank you for telling me i'm doing a great job. I love it when i creep people out of their minds.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby asshatperv » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:03 pm

I'm interested in RPing on Skype. I tend to be a sloppy writer with spelling and grammar at times, and I don't like prudes that get squeamish if things get a bit faggy or too hardcore on the rape and torture. Mine Skype is asshatperv
asshatperv
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:53 am

Alright, i will be conducting a dungeon and dragon in Roll20.net and skype.
The rules are fourth edition, and i will not expecting anyone to know any rules. I will go over them as we play and i think i can get my hands on free version for people.

Asshatperv, I don't know if i trust you. Please get 4 more post so i can pretending you're trustworthy because of the counter.
BlueLight

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:05 am

Do you have any schedule in mind for the D&D stuff or will you just contact us one day?
Hazard1325

Postby Thaedael » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:35 am

ooc ^ thataway
Thaedael

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:55 am

I was planning to do it this weekend and get a OOC up but i've been so tired and busy sorting files on my computer that i just havent done it yet.
I might grab you one day hazard to do one on one to make sure my formatting is correct. I also need to write a character creator.

I guess i will start that now.
BlueLight

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:40 am

Thank you all for responding, especially with some of the humor I got from it. I will add KnightVilla and see about explaining it to him/her. But as for the rest of you (besides blue) I don't know your skype username. I guess knight or blue could invite you if they have you. But blue has done well to explain the context of the rp.

Blue will be cuddled as a result.

The rp's range from basically anything. If we find one we particularly enjoy, then we may carry on with that one. I will see about making a basic character sheet for people to fill out for each skype rp char you might make for each rp. You can use the same character over and over, as long as it fits. And I hope you enjoy, thank you Thaedel for moving this, so I remembered it. Because I have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to certain things. I remember cheat codes, RP's, my characters. Stuff like that. Epic moments....
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:59 am

Forgot to mention or edit but my skype name when you search FrostX279 will show up as Vanilla-Cabanilla now.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Previous

Return to Out of Character