Diamond Dragon of The Twilight OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Diamond Dragon of The Twilight OOC

Postby Reapergod36 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:49 pm

I plan to revive the AoF RP in my own way. With my own creative lore. This has dragons, and they're a big part of it. Just more options for some people that don't want to be focused on dragons.

The eve of twilight comes, and lightning cracks the sky. As end comes and all must die. The world will end in diamond beauty. So the legend says... Though you are not the end of this world per say. You are in this world, whether consider it old or new. It matters not, as some of your roles are the same. Its not like someone forgot.

The land is called Morgoth, an ancient land indeed, with five major islands that are well known. But mystery is still abound as some have not been discovered. Dragons roam freely in this land. Some serving a master and joining in a war. Or others roaming the land causing fire and mayhem. This is the typical case. But some efforts you will face. Are young dragons who have simply lost their place. Some that have roosted near a farm and simply seek to help. And others conniving in caves and simply pray on whelps. You are in this land of Morgoth, driven far and wide. By these character sheets you must abide

Dragon Template –

Name:
Rider: (if yes, specify who.) (might be able to have a player if they agree to it as well)
Appearance: (description or a pic)
Strengths: (quick, strong, etc.)
Type: (You can go with no type. Or you could go with like demon, or ice, or a lot of the magic types I have provided down below. Or even demon then a type of magic. Also I got a question that i'm going to answer. Yes undead dragons are allowed, but you can still be killed)

Races: You could create your own! (If you present one to me well enough. I might add it to the game)
Anthro -
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Should be pretty straight forward. Like the kitsuma they can be animal like or full blown furry. But if you want your furry to be specific describe it.

Human -

Human are one of the few artistic races. While other races do have artist, very rarely do they compete with a human artist. A lot of the great art made by the greatest minds of the human race were destroyed in the great demon war.

Human are well rounded creatures that are like a center stone compared to all the other races.

Naga -

A fish serpent like race. Who has a variety of sea-theme or reptillian appearances. They are highly capable in the water, and moderately so on land. Their culture is based off a worship of a sea goddess which is a beautiful woman with a tail. Most of the lore of this race can be assumed to be based off of Naga from Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne

Orc -

Orcs are dumber than your average human. They are normally considered bandits or raiders in past time because of the barbaric ways. Strangely they excelled mathematic concerning moving large rock blocks. The male/warrior sect job is to keep the group fed and protected. They are also the heavy manual labor when they are not off with the hunt. They have a bit high libido than the average man.
Some Orcs are intelligent, lead warbands, and trade.

Orcs are the mightiest race of the council. When all hope was lost in the first demonic world the Orcs came from their mountain homes and fought for 30 days straight and drove the demons back. It was unknown where the demons went on the 30th day. As the war ended the Orc race marched though the old Elven and Human cities claiming them as their own. As the years went on they allowed the survivors of the races affected by the war in to district of the city starting the first multi racial and cultured cities. They started the council to govern all the cities in their domain and inviting other races to join them in the ruling. All Orcs are consider themselves high class of beings.

Night Elf - Elves

The Elven race is known for its metal works. In ages long past humans would venture in to the demonic woods looking for trees that bear fruit of the gods. One day a group of humans walked on the root of a tree demon. It spoke to them and temp their hearts with the joys of nature.
As a result the demon gave them new bodies so they could feel every part of nature. It was not until later they found out that the demon had stolen their free will. They were not able to harm the nature they so love very much. They were forced to start devolping metal working at a higher point so they could replace wood in their construction.
Male and Female elves are more agile than humans but can’t be brought to harm nature. They are able to hunt for food and collect plant life but never more than they think they need.

Demons-

Not much is known about them. Even in the time of the “Demon war”.
They are known to come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and colors.
They are also known for giving humans races powers or abilities that make them suffer in some way. This is in fact where their name comes from. Any gift from them is a curse.

Kitsuma - (Blue Light's)

The kitsuma are a race of humanoids with fox like features. They live in the country side living their peaceful lives in their villages as farmers and rarely venture out ward. Nearly all of them are farmers and rarely are they anything else.
The Males of the race are hard working and strong men who spend their day working in the field. They enjoy taking break after a long days which they rarely get with their over active wives.
The Female are also hard working farmers but they have less brute strength than their male counterpart but they have high stamina. They normally are found away from the field and taking care of the seeds or the animal. They have a extremely high libido and force their husbands to have sex after a hard day’s work.
The race on a whole isn’t extremely bright but this is mostly from a lack of education.

The women of the race are considered a prize among nobles because of their high libido. You might see one defiant one week and by the end of the month they are crying for you to fuck them. The general thought on this is that your giving them a better life than they had and if they need a fuck and you need a fuck than it works out fine.

The legend of how the race got started is that humans would sacrifice maidens to a fox demon. The fox would add the women to its harem and give them unnatural libido to keep up with it. As a reward the demon would grant the villagers a better season than the last. It was thought that the sacrifices were eaten. One season the villagers ask the demon for children since they had not had any for many harvests. The demon gave them his children.

Normal characterristics of the race are
Male: Stronger than normal human, and a less stamina than normal human.
Females: More stamina and a extremely high libido.
General: They will have fox ears and tails. Red is a normal color for hair however they are not limited by it.

Bengals (Zender's)

The Bengals are a race that largely resemble humans, but with the features of a tiger. Unlike the laid-back (yet very horny) Kitsune, however, they are a nomadic people, always on the road. They're also very strong, and while they don't needlessly start fights, no man picks one with them unless he's a badass...or if he's stupid, but that doesn't last long one way or the other.

The males are obviously the stronger gender, and enjoy dangerous lines of work, like dragon-slaying. It's not that their lives mean little to them, but that they feel a thrill in life-or-death scenarios. That, and dragons have often viewed them as a munch-on-sight delicacy, so they enjoy the payback. They're also quite well-hung, but not so much that a human woman would be disfigured if one plowed her like a cornfield.

The females aren't as buff as the males, but are still some damn fine fighters in their own right. Female Bengals also have a thick coat of fur between their waist and their ankles; add to that how most of them wear just a bikini bottom that's as orange as the fur around it, and it almost looks like they have no bottom-wear at all. Good thing they're so tough, otherwise "a cat is fine too" would be their most hated phrase ever.

Aside from their combat skills, Bengals love to dance. It's often a fair bet that if one of them is at a tavern, then all it takes is a bard or two to get their groove on...well that, and maybe a few drinks. They hold their liquor well, but not as well as an Orc or Dwarf can.

Their society believes in one common rule of the sexual arena: "Bengals only have one male and one female in the bed. Anyone else needs to be a different race." Of course, this doesn't stop a single male from getting a harem of elves, or a female from having an orgy with a bunch of humans. Then again, female Bengals like it the size of their own males, and not many others are able to satisfy that.

The Legend of Bengals: Tygranno's Orgy (i.e., the myth behind the Bengals' origins)
No one's exactly sure where they came from, but there's an old myth that suggests their guardian diety - named Tygranno - came down from heaven disguised as a human brothel-master, and railed every woman in the building. His disguise allowed him to impregnate them without resistance, and the children they bore became the first of the Bengals. Of course, the mothers quickly abandoned those kids, but that happened after Tygranno ascended back into heaven; as such, he used his godly influence to guide them all to him, and raise them as his own sons and daughters (because really, that's what they were). It's because of this tale that the Bengals call each other "brother" and "sister"...well, unless they're lovers, then the pet-names come in.

Power Arc: Nature, Fire, Darkness, Death, Water, Venom, Lust, Pain, as well as many others etc. Just ask me if your curious if your type is okay. (Please add one of these to your char sheet if you would like to use magic) All magic uses their own blood to fuel their magic.

[hr]Factions: Create Your Own Faction! (Factions are optional) (Remember if you present a faction
to me. I may add it to the game.)

Mordsith -

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbwNZh28UF4) Except i'm making them a neutral evil faction.

Branded -

The old ways have fallen ill for you. As a new age is upon the world. You look upon dragons as to be enslaved, beaten, or bent to serve your will!

Elsyiur -

The old ways have always held a faithful and loving response to dragons. A dragon shall choose its rider. As much as a rider will choose the dragon.

Orc Clans -

Scattered throughout the world they tend to break off into hordes and lead it like an army. The toughest for most clever orc will lead.

Dark Elves -

The despoilers of good deeds and butchers of the battlefield. What they lack in raw strength (though have more strength than their other elven brothers) They are like carrion birds. Waiting for a moment to strike. To drag away helpless victims to be tortured and raped for their own sick enjoyment.

Dragon Slayers -

As always there will always be a part of the world that wants the world not to change. The dragon slayers are done trying to work with dragons and is ready to annihilate all dragons. Most are slaughterer's of dragons that will kill on sight. But some are more reasonable. And just have a hatred for 'evil' dragons. Such as those who burn down villages.

Name (& pronunciation):
Date of Birth (& age):
Place of Birth:

Physical Description By Picture Put It Here

Detailed Physical Description:

This should include the following:
Typical Clothing/Equipment:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:

Detailed Bio
Example >>>>

Oroboros1337 Wrote:If you'd like another player, I thought I might try and draw up an orcish warrior for your game, a kind of 'noble savage' personality who consciously chooses to fight with the old methods, a man who is one with the land and his prey and uses good old traditional orcish weapons like axes and javelins. He'd have a mindset that the world exists and he is entitled to what he can take from it. If he can kill a deer, it is his food. If he can take a weapon from a fallen warrior, it is his now. If he captures a person, they should do what he tells them to as the price for their life. After all, his people are the ones that fought off the demon army and took ownership of civilization. He has a strong pride in his people and their traditions.

Can include but not required: (It seems I must remind people of this. You don't need to fill out these slots! Their just to get ideas of what to put in the big paragraph story-like bio for your character. People take example from Oroboros1337 and tell the reader a story about your char.)
Skills/Talents
Favourites/Likes
Most Hated/Dislikes
Goals/Ambitions
Strengths
Weaknesses
Fears
Philosophy of Life
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors
Sexual Preference/Experience/Values
Education/Special Training
Place/Type of Residence
Occupation
Place of Work
Work-related Skills
Past Occupations
Memberships

Additional Notes: (In case you have important things we need to know or extra details)

Lixia (As GM I believe blue will pick up posting for my character)

Napsi post 1
Nice, dark caves. Very dark. Your favorite, as most of the folk around here say. Central Autum, for many dragons not with the Order, isn't the safest place to be as there is so much military and Rider activity around here, but you've been stealthy enough that only a few very separated hamlets and unfortunate hunters and trackers know of your existence. There's plenty of hills, tall forests and rock faces with caves for you to hide and hunt in.

Your current cave of choice is nothing special. It's built into a gigantic mass of rock underneath a hill nestled in a small forest, with a mid-sized opening at the base of the cave big enough to fit through. You didn't actually choose it. It was pointed out to you by another wild dragon who you met and bonded with some time ago: a fierce but naive young male with flame red scales and equally intense firebreath.

Today has been boring. There's a few scraps of fresh kills in the cave, but not much else. Nearby about ten minutes flight away, there's a small village that's alight with activity after learning of your presence from a local tracker. And hours away, there's the heavily defended capital city, Marche.

Post 1
Lixia covers head, a bit distressed at the commotion. *This wasn't supposed to happen. The traveler should've kept his mouth shut. I let him go, why did I let him go! They will most likely search this area. Dragon hunters intent on killing first, asking questions later.* Lixia would roll about, and fuss. On the ground she slept on in the cave.

She would look to her current companion. Her devious mind thought, *Could I use him as a distraction, as a sacrifice... I know he would fight them. If I told him to in my special way. But should I..... He's kind of cute in a way. No, we must focus only on my own survival. But, he doesn't really need to die. Hm..... We would have to move. Bring as much flesh as we could with us for the trip to another cave. But first we would have to lose the dragon slayers. Could he keep up with me...? Argh.... Dammit..*

Napsii post 2
The red dragon a few yards away from you licked his claws, nodding his head mentally. He seemed a little irritated by your panic, but didn't comment on it until he sniffed out a little spray of flame from his nostrils and said:

Pfft. I killed him later. he stated flatly, the tip of his spiked tail slapping against a pile of dry bones, shattering them into fragments.

He continued licking his claws, and added:

You're being neurotic. They can send five... ten Dragonslayers at me and I'd wipe them all out. Twenty, maybe. he puffed out another blast of smoke to emphasize his aggression. At least he was a solid fighter -- a few scars ran across his red scales from where he had tangled up in a few fights.

Post 2
"You are very naive, and I suggest if we want to keep living. We leave for another cave. I don't doubt my abilities nor your own. I simply wish to be more subtle..." Lixia gets up and rubs her head against his neck. In a very coy and seductive tone she said, "My little firestarter.." As she nuzzled his neck. Lixia was a bit larger than most for her age. But she acted coy, and didn't let males see that as a threat to dominance.

After all, they provided her with meals she didn't have to get on her own. She could, but what was the point in doing so. When she could seduce a young male to bring her tribute. If not only for her simple affections... A nuzzle here or there, a kiss, a lick. She never seemed to ever need to have sex with a male. To wrap him around her finger. Even a simple walk by, where she would rub her tail against them as she walked by. Would lead them to this behavior.

She would find some she liked more than others. But as soon as they risk her safety. She would often depart for another. That doesn't mean she wouldn't risk her own safety, as she often did teasing the males in such a way. But she never liked to put her life in someone else's hands.

But she found herself growing to like the upstart. So she would not so easily abandon him. As she calmed, relaxed and waited for the male dragon's response.

She hummed the melody to this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfy7_GsKyas

To clarify, you can be just a dragon or just a person. This RP allows you to have more options than just being revolved around dragons.

Current Players: (that I know of)
Gorbaz
Zender
Ikechi
Sortaix
Shinox
JoeyJoey
Dax
Angel
Foxy
PenName15

Blue's:
Dax
PenName
Sortaix
JoeyJoey
Zender

Reaper's:
Angel
Foxy
Gorbaz
Ikechi
Shinox

Keep note these are the people that will be posting for you.
Last edited by Reapergod36 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Re: In Honor of Napsii: Diamond Dragon of The Twilight OOC

Postby shinox23 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:48 am

Name: Rictiln (Rick-till-in)
Race: Anthro-Lizard
Faction: -Currently no Faction-
Appearance:

Weapon:
Single-handed Crossbow:

Ammo for Crossbow:

x50

Magic: Lightning, Ice
Biography: There isn't really much to say about Yehoshu'a, other than the fact that he left his village in order to seek a new life for himself, but in his recent years, he's learned that the elders of his people have been awakened for quite some time, in knowing this knowledge, he has taken it upon himself to not only make a better life for himself, but gain the wisdom from where his kind has descended, but what plans are laid before him, are yet to be foretold
Last edited by shinox23 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:03 am, edited 9 times in total.
shinox23

Postby Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:11 am

Reserve me a goddamn place~
Sae the mindin´ in yer heid
Unrowes afore yer een
Frae hours o´ sweet yestreen
Aye the ember deid in monie a heid
Fare ye well I´m pertin away
I say farewell tae the warld
Mind me weel

(Old Irish folk Song)
Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 am

Consider it done. For both of you and all from AoF who want to join. And new comers lets see those character sheets!
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:25 am

Would make it now but I am on knife's edge, I will explain in the morrow
Unrowes afore yer een
Mind me weel

(Old Irish folk Song)
Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:12 am

If you want to be a vampire.

Sent: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:04 am
by Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz

Alrighty thanks reaps
Now back to crappy real life....
Sent: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:01 am
by Reapergod36

Yes, you can be vampire, and the rules of it are pretty basic.

In the dark you are more powerful and able to assume your true form a demon-like bat.

But in the sunlight, you can still go out. But you are basically a human.

You have to feed also etc.
Sent: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 am
by Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz

Can I use a Vampire as my race?
Last edited by Reapergod36 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:52 am

EDIT: Added a theme song, just for kicks (and because Alcatraz inspired me to). :P

Name: Zigurd Arctex ("Zee-gerd Ark-tecks." Accepts "Ziggy" as a nickname.)
Date of Birth: May 3rd. Age 46 (equivalent to human age 23).
Place of Birth: On the roadside, as his mother was travelling to the nearest town when it happened.
Species/Racial Origin: Bengal.

Detailed Physical Description:

Typical Clothing/Equipment:
Attire/Armor = A red cotton shirt with a chain mail under-layer; a pair of leather gloves, with light steel plating on the knuckles and backs of the hands; a pair of tan denim pants; and a pair of leather boots.
Weapon = A steel bastard sword, with the words "Omnia Dividendo" (Latin for "all-slicing") engraved on each side of the blade, just above the hilt.
Height: 6'2".
Weight: 160 pounds.
Hair: Medium length, swept back. Striped orange and black, like a tiger's.
Eyes: Gold, and slit pupils like a cat's.

Detailed Bio:

Like any other Bengal, Ziggy is a proud warrior. He's in the Dragon Slayer business, and has been ever since he was old enough for membership, but he only hunts the dragons that mindlessly wreak havoc. That said, he enjoys a good sparring match from time to time, as well. Fighting is something he was raised to embrace as part of his life, so if you asked him "why do you fight," he'd probably say "just because."

That said, Ziggy's not your typical brute. He has a profound taste for music, like what one would expect of a male Bengal, and while some other males of his kind would think it's silly, he has a hobby of writing poetry. He's currently single, but any girl who'd want to start a family with him had better like travelling a lot. After all, that's another big part of a Bengal's life.

Theme music: Seize the Day, by Demons and Wizards.
Last edited by Zender_Solarheart on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:59 am

I like it!
Unrowes afore yer een
Mind me weel

(Old Irish folk Song)
Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz

Postby Gorbaz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:24 am

Name: Cythorax (sigh-thor-axe)
Rider: No
Appearance: Image
Strengths: Flight, Waterbreathing, Swimming, Acid Breath
Type: Black Dragon. Water-based magic

Cythorax is what you would call a free spirit. She does what she wants, when she wants to, although most of what she wants to do involves generally being a bit nasty and / or greedy. She makes her home in an area of marshland next to a deep wide river, and has two enterances to her underground lair - one through the marsh, and one through the water. While she is an adult, she only stands about twice as tall as a man at the shoulder, but her neck and wings add to that height
Last edited by Gorbaz on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:33 am

Name: Lixia
Rider: No
Appearance: A sleek body, long legs, black with a black underbelly. She can be seen with purple glowing, often seducing eyes. She has a purple fan on her tail. Similiar to a dragon's wings in the way it was made. Although the fan is beautiful with its black patterns that change to suite to attract the viewer. It houses a razor edge that cannot easily (or cannot) be seen by the naked eye. Her wings are black her wing span is quite wide. Curved to make turns on a dime. Sharp black horns adorn her head as they curve down and forward to be an effective stabbing weapon if need be. Most of the horn is sleek, and smooth. But the points are like (for lack of better description) how a candy cane gets when you suck on the end for too long. It becomes sharp and seeks to cause easy bleeding rather then kill. She may also at times make her horn's points jagged if she feels threatened for a long period of time. Via the use of mountain sides and trees to grind her horns against. But it is easier to make them to her usual, beautiful smooth horns. With all this black, there is a tint of purple shine to her scales in the dark. Much like her heart, and her personality Truly it is a sight to behold when the tint finally shines through the darkness.
Strengths: Maneuvers better than most wild dragons. Hard to spot in the dark. Arousing Saliva. Flammable Saliva. And yes she has fire breath she can use.

Additional note: She likes to keep to dark caves till the sun has gone.
Last edited by Reapergod36 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am

Hey quick question is this taking place in a midevil Europe esc continent?
Unrowes afore yer een
Mind me weel

(Old Irish folk Song)
Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 am

Its taking place on my style of medieval fantasy. That's about all I can tell ya.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby daxtinator396 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:18 pm

So I think this is pretty awesome :3 I was wondering if I you want us to make new characters or if we could supplant our characters from the other RP
daxtinator396

Postby Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:32 pm

(And here it is!)

Name (& pronunciation): Karin Alucard (Yes I know it is a cliche name but I couldn't think of anything) (Kare-in Al-u-kard)
Date of Birth (& age): Age: Looks to be 18 but is 100 years old
Place of Birth: As human: A cabin in the woods- As Vampire: A small alley in a large city
Species/Racial Origin: Vampire

Physical Description By Picture:

Typical Clothing/Equipment: Her maid uniform, which she almost never takes off- Her Scythe can only be used at night and when not in use is disguised as a cross she pins to the arm of her uniform
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 180

Detailed Bio: She doesn't remember much of her human life, although she does remember being almost dead in an alley, when she was saved by a man who fed her his blood. when she awoke 2 days later with the craving of blood. She was also notified that she will serve a weathy family on the edge of a bustling city, she takes this as truth and begins serving the family as their maid. She has been in their families service for 95 years now, only the Patriarch of the family knowing she is a vampire, to everyone else she is just a maid.

Additional Notes: Once a week every week she goes into town to get food and tends to attract attention that she doesn't want and it mostly comes in the form of being hit on.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnHzRlsl44&feature=plcp
Unrowes afore yer een
Mind me weel

(Old Irish folk Song)
Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz

Postby Reaver » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:11 pm

So is there dragon riders or not because I don't see that faction and thats one of the reasons i joined AoF in the first place..... or i could just be something else.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Gorbaz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Yes, dragon riders are possible. Reaps will have to give the deets.

Also, gonna make some changes to my profile, having read up on fantasy Black Dragons
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 pm

ikechi Wrote:So is there dragon riders or not because I don't see that faction and thats one of the reasons i joined AoF in the first place..... or i could just be something else.

You're very blind sir, check factions. And there are two factions one good and one evil. I just didn't name them "Evil dragon riders" and "Good dragon riders" You have to read!
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:40 pm

daxtinator396 Wrote:So I think this is pretty awesome :3 I was wondering if I you want us to make new characters or if we could supplant our characters from the other RP

You can do either. If you make new character I will intro you when the IC starts. If you are from AoF and you use your character for that. I will start you off from your last post with a response.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm

You like my character?
Unrowes afore yer een
Mind me weel

(Old Irish folk Song)
Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Angel_Slayer_Alcatraz Wrote:You like my character?

The double scythe staff, is a bit much. And why do I get the feeling you copied most if not everything from an anime you saw.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Next

Return to Out of Character