Azdar P.R.I.M.E. - OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Azdar P.R.I.M.E. - OOC

Postby Lady Foxy » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:25 am

The start of something great, is always the sign of something even greater to come. That’s what my Dad told me anyways. He would always leave in the morning, telling me how that was related to how humanity was colonizing this world. But, perhaps he was wrong. The cold weather wasn’t exactly horrible those days, anyways now it’s still cold, but not as cold back in the day. You’d see fellow humans like us, just walking around the cities we’d create and try to strengthen them. Well, that was true until ‘those’ things appeared. They were.. Possibly the only inhabitants of that world, the only thing was that we hadn’t found them by then, although I strongly think that they were asleep. Our cities, factories and forts and everything just woke them up. Perhaps they were a long-time sleeping threat. Ah.. Us humans and our.. Discoveries. I personally wish that they didn’t find that damned planet.. But they did. And with that it brought it’s own consequences. At the discovery of them, there was no aggression. After two months, they got aggressive. I think they were studying these.. New species, Us, Humanity. They are smart creatures if they planned that.. Just.. Lying there.. Waiting. On that day and from then on, a series of out-breaks, attacks and rage bursts brought us to full war. The military was the first to arrive on the scenes, obviously. But then, they were overrun. Those creatures.. Were from short, to massive. They were strong too, you wouldn’t understand.. Then, secondary organizations were there at the scenes, battles and attacks. When they were either scattered, dead or simply missing, the army and them were gone. The third.. Organizations.. The ones that were very secret, or hidden were the ones that almost managed to hold those creatures back, but they still lost. Rumors were that from the small victories they had they took advantage over the loss of the leadership and authority the law used to have. So, they probably took some creatures into captivity, perhaps do experiments on them, who knows. That’s all I managed to find out, or get to hear. Anyways.. When any military-or such thing related was gone, there were only small groups of the remnants there, but they were overrun as well. So as you’d think, any militias or group of civilians or survivors was all that was left. But now.. After the events of some recent travels to there is when we discovered that they were left weak and hurt by our efforts to hold them off.. The only thing is.. We need an army back from Earth. --

Dimitri.. Take some candidates for the fifth S.A.R. launch.. You’ll need some very talented volunteers though.. The colonies on Adzar P.R.I.M.E. need help.

Right away, Sir.

~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X

Character Sheet:

--~Character Sheet~--
~Name:
-Age: (May be from: 20 to 30. If anybody wants to be some kind of Veteran, ask me but your age will have to be +40.)
~Gender:
-Appearance: (Will put up pictures to give you all an idea or such!)
~Traits: (Choose Two)
-Flaws: (Choose Two)
~Bio: (Please include a detailed Biography! It'll be fun!)

Attributes: (You've got 35 points to distribute. There is already 1 point in each skill as shown below, but that effect isn't included in luck.)

Strength: 1 (Hand-To-Hand and melee, also how much weight or things like that you can carry or so on.)

Perception: 1 (Your ability to see things that others do not as well as your ability with any weapons such as sniper rifles.)

Endurance: 1 (The amount of Damage you can Resist as well as your strength against poisons.)

Charisma: 1 (Your ability to talk to people and persuade people.)

Intelligence: 1 (It mostly says it all, useful for any scientist or smarts-related soldier, plus it's a bonus to understanding any alien-related text.)

Agility: 1 (Your ability to dodge attacks, run past obstacles, jump and survive long falls.)

Luck: 0 (Is an extra in every skill, perhaps if you use too much on it your luck could turn against you.. Who knows, Luck is indeed random and unpredictable!)

~

Traits:

~Strong: +2 to Strength but -1 to Intelligence
~Fast: +2 to Agility but -1 to Strength
~Perceptive: +2 to Perception but -1 to Agility
~Endurable/Tough: +3 to Endurance but -2 to both Agility and Intelligence
~Persuasive: +2 to Charisma but -1 to Perception
~Smart/Scientist: +3 to Intelligence but -2 to Strength
~Lucky: +2 to Luck, but -1 to Intelligence
~Unnoticeable: +1 to Agility and Endurance
~Seductive: +2 to Charisma but -1 to Intelligence
~Courageous: +1 to Strength, Charisma and Endurance -- But -1 to Luck and Perception
~Chemicals-Drug Resistant/: +2 To Endurance but -1 to Luck
~Talented: +2 to Every Attribute, but -6 to Luck

Flaws:

~Weak: -1 to Strength
~Slow: -1 to Agility
~Short Sighted: -1 to Perception
~Fragile: -1 both to Agility and Endurance
~Nervous: -1 to Charisma
~Absent-Minded: -2 to Intelligence and Charisma, but +2 for Luck
~Unlucky: -1 to Luck
~Not Stealthy: -1 to Agility
~Coward/Fearful: -1 to Charisma, Strength and Intelligence
~Smoking or Drinking: You have a 'thing' for cigarettes or any related things, but definitely not drugs. Taking any pills? -1 to Intelligence but +1 Strength and Endurance
~Lazy: -1 to Perception and Charisma
~Almost Blind: You need some goggles or special designed glasses, or even a helmet to let you see perfectly, but you're almost as blind as a bat if you don't have such items. -2 To perception but +1 To Intelligence, Charisma and Agility

--~Weapons, Otherwise Classes~--
Choose a class!

:Medic Class:
~Carbine: M4A1, (4x Scope attached, Fore-grip, Flash light and Grenade Launcher attachment.)
~Pistol: M9 (Flashlight attached)
~Military-Defibrillator
~Medical Kit
~Military Knife

:Assault Class:
~Light Machine Gun: M249 (Holographic Sight, Fore-Grip or Bi-pod and a Flashlight)
~Pistol: M9 (Flashlight attached)
~C4 Explosives
~SMAW (Otherwise known as, a Bazooka.)
~Ammo Kit

:Recon, Scout Class:
~Sniper Rifle: M39 (Infrared 4x Scope with an adjustable zoom that can make it up to 12x, Has a fore-grip or bi-pod and a flashlight. Also, it makes no complete noise at all due to current technologies! Only the hissing of the popping bullet!)
~Pistol: M9 (Has a Silencer attached)
~C.O.R.E. Hand Grenades (Highly dangerous and explosive, Carries six by default.)
~T-UGS Motion Sensor
~Small Radio Kit

:Spec-Ops Class:
~SMG: MP7 (Infrared 4x Scope, Red dot sight attachment and a flash suppressor.)
~Pistol: .44 Magnum (Only includes a faster mechanism of reloading and some even deadlier bullets.)
~Melee Combat Weapons: One Military-Class Machete (Made of one of the strongest types of metals and is very dangerous, it has it's own sheath included.)
~Six Military-Class Throwing Knifes (Made with a less strong type of metal then the Machete, but makes it up for their speed.)
~A grappling hook (That has a rope made of some really sturdy fabric, doesn't break or rip that easily.)

:Engineer/Mechanic Class:
~Assault Rifle: AEK-971 (4x Scope, Fore-Grip, Tactical Light and a Grenade Launcher attachment.)
~Shotgun: 870MCS (Flashlight Attachment and automatically includes a better reload mechanism.)
~Military-Class Welding Toor (Can be used for Repairs or such)
~Kit of Claymores and Anti-Tank mines
~JAVELIN (Lock-On and somewhat else, Heavy Rocket Launcher.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Characters and their Classes +Stands for the character's teammate, or companion.

1. Ty Miller: Medic
+B.L.A.N.C.

2. Luis Silva: Medic

3. Alexandria: Engineer

4. Raider: Engineer
+Jenna: Engineer

5. Sal Hydrox: Scout

6. Winston Smith: Assault

7. Reaper: Spec-Ops

8. Kikimaru: Engineer
+Garet: *Colony Soldier

9. Destina: Scout
+TX-11

10. Claire Jones : *Colony Scout
+Typhoon: *Colony Scout
Last edited by Lady Foxy on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
Atton Rand: "Feels like my last time on Telos."
Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time, too?"
Atton Rand: "No, pazaak.''
Lady Foxy

Return to Out of Character