Project Vampire: Cart in a cave OOC (IC is for wimps.)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Project Vampire: Cart in a cave OOC (IC is for wimps.)

Postby BlueLight » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Code: Select All Code
This is my attempt at a new System for a RP that should run faster and shorter. The goal of this RP is to do one story at a time and letting the character evolve in a speedy manner. I hope this is done in a week but I’m not expecting it to be that fast. I will be rushing people on somethings

Welcome to Project vampire.

Vampire: A cart in a cave

You are a vampire, a race of being who gained strength by stealing from others. As the ages went on the vampire race conquered the world defeating and enslaving them for food or labor. Some races were utterly weak for labor while others were like poison to the vampires as food.

After the 78th age of the great vampire empire they near enslaved the entire world. Only one free race remained; the Werewolf. A powerful race who’s strength came from their bite. As the vampire armies sent in their slaves it grew apparent that the werewolf legions were growing.

Soon on the last day of the 79th age of the vampire empire their great city fell at the hands of werewolf chief by the howl of “Cedar Fur Bitten”

This is common knowledge for anyone who asks a seer, a old man, or a witch. What’s not so well know is the powers or abilities the vampires possessed

Common knowledge
In this day and age werewolves are the mightiest race now.
Very few people of most race know where or what a werewolf city looks like. But they have theorized they are underground.
The werewolf empire is fighting the “Trolls of terror” to the north.
Not much is known about the trolls of terror unless you’re a werewolf.
Werewolves’ are all races masters now. They preexisting infrastructure of the Vampire Empire and used it for its own uses.

Harming a werewolf is a crime. The punishment is to be pray for a year. What this mean is that for a year all werewolves will try to kill you. If you survive you’re pardoned of your crimes.

knowledge that all vampire know.

“Your god is Blu. There is no such thing as luck, only Blu. Blu is all powerful. Blu will kick werewolf ass when he wakes up. Blu lets chunk Norris live.” From the tone of Blu (that right blue breaks the fourth wall)

Blood flow is a vampires power. The more a vampire blood flows though their vains the more powerful they are. A vampire who loses all blood flow have a chance of three things happening.
1 They die.
2 They are unconscious.
3 They are sleeping

One may increase ones blood flow by feeding.

There are three types of vampires.
1 Broken blood line vampires.
2 True bloods
3 Whole vampires

Broken bloods are vampires who’s queen has died. They are weaker normally because they don't have a queen to share their power with.

True bloods are rare now adays. They are vampires who’s queen still lives. Since their queen lives they have all her power. You are her power. As such everything that is yours is hers. Ever thing that is hers is yours.

Whole vampires are vampires beyond the most basic shape of a vampire.
They are being beyond broken bloods. All true bloods are whole vampires but it is rare to see a broken blood as a vampire.

ANY LATE COMERS ARE HUMAN!!!
1 When I say something is final as a GM its final.
2 You give me permission to PM about in game events.
3 You understand your character is scared of all races until such time as I tell you otherwise.

Vampire character sheet.
Name:
Bio:
Description:

10 points.
LVL = 2
Strength = x*10 +10 - (moving large things easier,)
Intellect = X*10 +10 - (understanding of things)
Agility = X*10 +10 - (easily move around quickly, dodge more ranged attacks)
Perception = X *10 +10
Bloodflow = X +10 - (Your health and power)
Luck x 10 +1 –(Luck is for human. You have the power of blu)
Last edited by BlueLight on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:53 am, edited 8 times in total.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Re: Project Vampire: Cart in a cave

Postby BlueLight » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:30 pm

I require 3 vampires before we talk about humans. This was design to be a small RP for 3 people. I'll see what we can do after i get my vampires.

You have been traveling for 3 months on with the same group.
All are stupid humans with think so high of themselves. You nearly want to bite in to one of their neck and see the panic in their eyes.

As you reach a werewolf check point the cart stops. As the cart stops a were wolf starts talking to the caravan driver.

The werewolf looks at a object one of the group gave him as payment.
“the hunted is here! Kill them all.” The werewolf shouts as he stabs the caravan drive though the heart. The man even losing his heart tries to fight back showing his vampire blood ties.

Soon you feel a pull towards the east and a chilling voice “come my children. You shall be protected”

1 random vampire will be a whole.
All vampires are given 1 question but the whole gets 2 extra. (pm me your question. Think about something about the lore i haven't told you about)

All vampires hear the words of blu
All vampires feel a urge to go east even though they’re about to be slaughtered.
All vampires are in deep shit.
These are the words of blu
Last edited by BlueLight on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Return to Out of Character