Project Argonaut OC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Project Argonaut OC

Postby jayjaycaps » Wed May 09, 2012 12:19 am

Story
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Story: In 2059, humanity discovered it wasn’t alone. Humans had just discovered the ability to travel at light speed, opening the entire universe to them. Some sentient species welcomed humans with open arms. Others welcomed us with guns and bombs. Humans and the various alien races went onto fight for the next 32 years, ending with a peace treaty known as the White Sun Treaty. Some humans were all for the treaty and believed that the universe should be unified and diverse: others did not.
The White Sun Treaty caused the Human Race to split into two, each with differentiating opinions on the war. You have the Earth’s Paladins, who believe that the galaxy is for humans and humans only. The group mostly consists of soldiers who continue to fight the aliens without support from earth. The group is generally colonist born, many of which have never even seen earth. Although they haven’t outright seceded from Earth, the group have staged several revolts and riots, enough to get the Earth Military involved.
On the opposite end, the Earth’s people believed that peace was the best solution, and that the galaxy must be shared. Although this opinion is not shared by all, most of Earth also believes that the Paladins are wrong for wanting war.
You are a part of the specialized task force, helping keep the Paladins under control. You have been in the military your entire life, which is why you are on this team. You are the best of the best, a group of “one in a million” soldiers. However, the Earth military has just come out with a new “super soldier”, code named Project Argonnaught. Tests have gone remarkably well, and if all goes as planned, the subjects of Project Argonnaught with end up replacing you.
After a human colony on Avon (a plant just outside the centre of the universe) went silent, scouting squads were sent in to investigate. They did not return. It’s your mission find out what happened to those squads, and possibly retake the planet. Good luck, soldier.

Weapon Sheet (Coming soon never)

Fuck this noise.

Character Sheet NO LONGER OPEN

Name:
Appearance: (Clothing will be provided)
Code Name: (Or nickname)
Weapon Specialty: (Precision, explosive etc.)
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Equipment: (Misc. Items should have something to do with your role):
Role you would LIKE to play (Tank, medic, stealth, ect.)
Bio:

Stats: (30 to distribute)
Health: 5
Strength: 5
Endurance: 5
Finesse: 5
Precision: 5
Luck: 5
Last edited by jayjaycaps on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Debt is salvation
jayjaycaps

Re: Project Argonnaught OC

Postby BlueLight » Wed May 09, 2012 2:28 pm

jayjaycaps Wrote:Character Sheet

Name:Lina
Appearance: Slender body, long red hair, 5 ft. her eyes red in dark environments and blue in light. She has fox ears and tail... and their cute as foxy hell.
Code Name: Foxy
Weapon Specialty: high power, precision rifles
Primary Weapon: High power Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Semi- automatic handgun with a 20 bullet clip.
Equipment: (Misc. Items should have something to do with your role): give me a day/
Role you would LIKE to play (Tank, medic, stealth, ect.): Stealth
Bio: give me a day

Health: 5
Strength: 5
Finesse: 15
Precision: 10
Luck: 20
Last edited by BlueLight on Wed May 09, 2012 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby kaibunny94 » Wed May 09, 2012 3:45 pm

My pc just crashed and i lost my sheet, ill make one in a bit i'm makign a tank.
When it's all over we will arise, from the ashes of your worthless fucking pity. We'll make a name for ourselves, by ourselves, we'll watch the stars come down to leave this city. Sacramento is Dead
kaibunny94

Location: Half way between one mindset and another....but mostly depressionville.

Postby kaibunny94 » Wed May 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Name: Yolandi Malone.
Gender Female
Appearance: 5,5 heavily pierced, short haired redhead. Oriental tattoos all over her body stopping at her neck, elbows and knees. Mostly lettering with a large pair of dragons.
Code Name: Rich Bitch
Weapon Specialty: Heavy
Primary Weapon: .45mm Acid slug, squad light support weapon.
Secondary Weapon: Fists
Equipment: A Rucksack in the shape of a panda, a respirator she wears on all off ship missions, and a pair of converse instead of boots. (I know you said clothing provided but shes individual)
Role: Tank
Bio: Born in a military base by her folks she grew up as an army brat and as soon as she was old enough the tom boyish redhead cut her hair short and enlisted. She had been shooting animals from a young age and had been in shape even longer, she loved to make the boys eat dirt, and the girls scared, she wasn’t scared of anything and lead with the fist. After basic she showed prowess and dedication to the military and has been on a slew of successful missions since then.

Stats: (30 to distribute) (shes a tank I guess its time to min max.)
Health: 12
Strength: 12
Endurance: 14
Finesse: 6
Precision: 6
Luck: 10
Last edited by kaibunny94 on Wed May 09, 2012 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When it's all over we will arise, from the ashes of your worthless fucking pity. We'll make a name for ourselves, by ourselves, we'll watch the stars come down to leave this city. Sacramento is Dead
kaibunny94

Location: Half way between one mindset and another....but mostly depressionville.

Postby BlueLight » Wed May 09, 2012 6:45 pm

your stats are wrong...
BlueLight

Postby wolf_demon » Wed May 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Name: Resh Iceburn

Appearance: A muscular man that is 5'10" with hazel eyes and black hair. A couple of scars on his body one going down his back about three inches long and another running down the side of his arm. He eyes don't have are cold looking, because he has seen a lot in his time. He hair is shortly cut and his skin color dark brown.

Code Name: Reaper

Weapon Specialty: Explosives, knifes/daggers.

Primary Weapon: Pistol with a silencer and combat knife.

Secondary Weapon: Hand to hand combat

Equipment: He carries a picture of his dead daughter and wife. He also carries with him a piece of bullet that almost killed him.

Role you would LIKE to play: Assassin/explosives expert

Bio: If there was ever a man born lucky, this isn't one of them. He has had a hard knock life, when he was 25 his wife and daughter were killed by the hostile aliens. He didn't get to say goodbye to them due to the fact he was station at the time on the other side of the galaxy on assignment. He been in the military for as long as he can remember training. His hands have seen many comrades died and many other death, so death is nothing new to him. He has almost been killed on many occasion, by somehow manage to survive with the experiences he knows.

Health: 7
Strength: 15
Finesse: 15
Precision: 13
Luck: 5
wolf_demon

Postby kaibunny94 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:38 pm

BlueLight Wrote:your stats are wrong...

Okay so everything starts at 5 and you add on? ill edit
kaibunny94

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Wed May 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Name: Greggory "Greg" Spade.
Appearance: As pictured, but with more "socially normal" clothing:

Code Name: Beowulf.
Weapon Specialty: Automatic weapons (SMG, Assault Rifle, etc), with secondary expertise in melee.
Primary Weapon: flash-suppressed SMG, with a HUD-linked aim-assistance system.
Secondary Weapon: Combat bayonet, which he tends to use as a short-sword.
Equipment: 2 ration packs, 1 cantine filled with an energy drink (helps when keeping watch), and a toy soldier from the Ventus III incident (explained in bio). If armor isn't included automatically, then he also has a medium-class suit of it.
Role you would LIKE to play: Shock Trooper, but is a good pilot as well.
--Bio--
Greg started off without a lot of natural talent, but he was a fast learner. Thanks to that, he was able to pick up on the skills that others taught him rather quickly, particularly in piloting skills. In fact, those who saw him in airborne combat gave him the nickname "Ace of Spades," referring to his last name. Of course, he's also a good fighter on the ground, especially if he can get in close. Due to his personal preference for close-range combat, especially with blades, Greg gave himself a personal code-name of "Beowulf," in honor of the classic hero that wrestled an ogre to death with his bare hands.

Of course, Greg's had difficult times of his own in the past. The one that sticks out most for him was the Ventus III incident, where he was ordered to drive off a force of invading Iguandi (reptile aliens) that were attacking a planet-side colony. He moved in with his airborne war-mech, tore through the lines of resistance, and destroyed the enemy's mobile base...but then, that base self-destructed in the middle of the colony, killing almost 50,000 people in the process. Worst part was, he could've prevented that if he had just landed in the base's control room, instead of simply blasting it to bits, but he didn't even know it could self-detonate to begin with. Greg had met some of the children on that colony before, one of which had given him a toy soldier as a souvenir. That souvenir is now a keepsake, and a reminder to him that being too hasty can cost many lives.

In terms of personality, Greg is normally rather calm and light-hearted. When angered, however, he sometimes becomes much more hot-blooded and aggressive, which has led to rather rash decisions in the past.

Health: 11
Strength: 12
Endurance: 12
Finesse: 10
Precision: 7
Luck: 8
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby jayjaycaps » Wed May 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Okay, I'm going to be making a few minor changes to this RP. Didn't really think the whole plot through, just kinda running with it. I'll be updating the first post quite a bit over the weekend, and will let you all know when I'm done.

Also, this RP is going to get fleshed out a lot, so check for updates again. The biggest addition will be a weapons list (Taking another page from Zender). Basically, I'll list all the possible weapons for you to choose from, then you take your pick from those.

Oh, and until I make the changes, everyone is approved, 'cept for Kai and Blue: Kai, you need a code name or else I'll give you one for you, and Blue, Lina don't have no face!

EDIT: New story is up.
Debt is salvation
jayjaycaps

Postby daxtinator396 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Character Sheet

Name:Dax Sierra
Appearance: (Clothing will be provided) Short standing at about 5'6 and weighing about 100 lbs, has average muscle. Short sandy colored hair and blue green eyes.
Code Name: Ghost
Weapon Specialty: Precision
Primary Weapon: Waiting for the weapon list
Secondary Weapon: Waiting for the weapon list
Equipment: (Misc. Items should have something to do with your role): Small vid cam strip for recon and a bundle of rope for climbing.
Role you would LIKE to play (Tank, medic, stealth, ect.) Stealth
Bio: Dax was the quiet kid that when every other kid was playing on the swings, He was in the trees above it. He liked to walk quietly behind people unnoticed for as long as possible as a game to himself and laughed quietly to himself when he was finally noticed. Dax had some talent for getting places unnoticed and thats what they noticed the most about him when he joined up. He was quickly placed in an infiltration specialty team where he excelled and earned himself the name "Ghost".

Health: 15
Strength: 7
Endurance: 9
Finesse: 9
Precision: 10
Luck: 9
daxtinator396

Postby dndman997 » Wed May 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Name: Irvine Nihilius
Appearance: Image
Code Name: Indiana
Weapon Specialty: Precision
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Role you would LIKE to play: support role
Bio: Irvine has been a drifter most of his life then decided to make his life mean something and became a member of the project. Preferring long range support or stealth over brute force irvine will do whatever he can to help

Health: 20
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Finesse: 7
Precision: 15
Luck: 8
Last edited by dndman997 on Thu May 10, 2012 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
dndman997

Postby BlueLight » Wed May 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Foxy the kitsune is in the team... if she aint, then some one is going to be filled with lead.
BlueLight

Postby jayjaycaps » Wed May 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Hmm... Well, I can turn you into a Kitsune half way through... Close enough?
Debt is salvation
jayjaycaps

Postby BlueLight » Wed May 09, 2012 10:58 pm

*Mage Glare*... why is she called foxy then?... sure.
BlueLight

Postby kaibunny94 » Wed May 09, 2012 11:25 pm

keeping with the die antwoord references for my character methinks
kaibunny94

Postby Reaver » Thu May 10, 2012 12:14 am

how many people r u going to have in this Rp
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby jayjaycaps » Thu May 10, 2012 12:34 am

kaibunny94 Wrote:keeping with the die antwoord references for my character methinks

See, and I thought you were making TF2 References, what with the "heavy" class and using your fists as secondary weapons.

ikechi Wrote:how many people r u going to have in this Rp

As many as will join, really. I may cap it if the number gets too too high, but I doubt that will happen.
Debt is salvation
jayjaycaps

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Thu May 10, 2012 1:14 am

Truth be told, there are a few Super Robot Wars references in my character. Some are obvious, others not so much.

1: The image is Folka Albark, pilot of SRW's Ialdabaoth mech (imagine a mechanized Kenshiro, from Fist of the North Star, and you're good. :P).
2: Greg's code-name, "Beowulf," was the code-name for one of the protagonists' "dark twins" from an alternate dimension.
3: The knack Greg has for piloting, obviously. :P

Probably more in there, but those are the intentional ones. xD
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby dndman997 » Thu May 10, 2012 1:17 am

and for this character i used zoids chaotic century. not only did use irvines name but his picture as well
dndman997

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu May 10, 2012 1:18 am

Good?

Name: Claire Jones
Appearance: (Clothing will be provided) 4'9. black hair with red highlights, red eyes, double d cup breasts, skinny.
Code Name: (Or nickname) Hades or Michigan. (Can be called either.)
Weapon Specialty: (Precision, explosive etc.) Melee? (Good at shooting as well, but best at melee.)
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Role you would LIKE to play (Tank, medic, stealth, ect.) Stealth
Bio: Unknown?

Health: 5 + 5 = 10
Strength: 5 +5 = 10
Endurance: 5 +5 = 10
Finesse: 5 +5 = 10
Precision: 5 +5 = 10
Luck: 5 +5 = 10
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Next

Return to Out of Character