Wormhold IC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Wormhold IC

Postby RavenLord » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:40 am

Sarulaa

Golden bits her lips and shudders in pleasure as pain travels through her body. "Forgive me mistress, but i just cant leave poor thing alone.... she is so cute and lovely.... she is such fun toy to play with.... try it herself... do with her whatever you wish." Golden says as Cow looks at her with fear. "No.." she mutters under her breath.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby MelissaB » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:46 am

Sarualaa sneers at her. "I think I'd prefer to see if I can fit my entire boot in your cunt." she grips Cow by the throat sneering at her as well. "We'll see what I do to you. I'm yet to decide."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Lady Foxy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:49 am

(Forgot me? D:)
Atton Rand: "Feels like my last time on Telos."
Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time, too?"
Atton Rand: "No, pazaak.''
Lady Foxy

Postby RavenLord » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 am

Ellen

As you wish princess Raziel says as somewhere far away a sarcasm detector explodes. He then leads Ellen into vila-estate.

Sarulaa

"Mistress.... Forgive me.... But trust me she is clean..... İ keep my toys clean and i wouldnt bring her with me if she wasnt worthy ....." Golden says smiling while Cow looks at Sarulaa with fearfull eyes.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby MelissaB » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:57 am

Sarualaa lets go of the pair of them flexing her hands afterwards. "So claims the mortal... As payment for the insult I think I'll keep both of you. My guard will sort out any payment require for such thing... but just so you're aware... You'd be safer fucking the hell hound." she presses them even tighter threatening to crush them against her as she smiles sadistically.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Lady Foxy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:58 am

Ellen nodded and followed Raziel, often stopping to look around while admiring the place. It was indeed great to her liking, her Father must have watched over her at some point of her life.
Lady Foxy

Postby RavenLord » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:16 am

Ellen

Raziel leads her to a wide room. There is a large bed inside, worthy for a princess. Bookshelves and a large but simple wardrobe stands at one side. Soft carpets are on the ground, not covering the whole floor but addind to decorations. At the far end of the room is large windows and entrance to rooms own balcony.

Sarulaa

"I hoped you would mistress, thank you. And for your hound, Cow will do just more than sucking, after all she wants cocks as she is a brainsless animal who only wants to be fucked." Golden says with her sadistic smile as Cow starts to shake.
RavenLord

Postby Lady Foxy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:20 am

Ellen clapped her hands together and stared with her eyes wide at the whole room, giggling for a moment before jumping around in joy. ''Just look at this! And this cute carpet! And this!.. And this!'' She said before eventually getting tired and jumping on the bed with a content sigh.
Lady Foxy

Postby Kankra » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:35 am

Valdios

Maria doesn't answer at first, but then you can hear a very silently stuttered "Y-yes..."
Kankra

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:42 am

Kankra Wrote:Valdios

Kirin

The female voice in your head speaks once again. "Good, now get your wings back, my little angel. Help your father and kill his enemy." the voice says, which you finally recognise as your mother. As she speaks the word "kill" the blade suddenly springs out and locks itself, ready for striking. Suddenly, Kazim is able to trip one leg of Shahkulu and presses his sword down on his enemy's blade, who is kneeling on the ground holding his sword with both hands over his head. You recognize the only weak point in the armor of Shahkulu, the back of his neck.

"m-mother, you...?" Kirin muttered, before a stern look formed on her face. She nodded; she knew what to do. She stumbled towards the two men, the blade ready to strike. She noticed that Kazim was holding down the man with his blade; giving her the perfect opportunity. Quickly, she sneaked closer behind the man. When she was close enough, she lunged forward; grabbing the helmet of the man for counter pressure as she tried to drive the blade deep into the guy's neck, to end both their trouble
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive.

Rooiehaan #2

Postby Kankra » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:03 am

Kirin

The blade cuts through Shahkulus neck like through butter. It hit the carotid artery, which let out a huge gush of blood covering your still naked body with the blood of the enemy. Kazim, who looked directly into the eyes of him, saw the gaze of his enemy fading away into a far off place. Shahkulu's resistance became weaker and soon his body slumped to the side and on his back, his helmet falling off and revealing a face full of scars, his head covered with burns and therefore no hair, making him look like a skull only covered with muscles.
Kankra

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:10 am

Kirin panted heavilly; killing someone this way was the first time for her, and killing always had the tendency to leave her breathless. She slumped to one knee and looked up at Kazim. "K-kazim... you came for me..." She muttered, before looking away. "I... I'm sorry, but i haven't been able to keep myself to your little challenge" She looked back at him again, brushing away some strands of hair. "Thank you for getting me out regardless, old man" She grinned, and added softly "Dad"

Rooiehaan #2

Postby Gorbaz » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:23 am

"I've learned a trick or two in my travels" Myaani chuckles as she follows the others, copying their movements when able, and using her grappling hook for jumps that are a bit too wide
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Kankra » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:33 am

Kirin

Kazim went down on one knee as well and put his arms on Kirin's shoulders. "No, I am sorry. I was the one who got you into it. I shouldn't have provocated you. But you lived through one of the most gruesome tortures and survived. Your mother and I are proud of you, daughter." he said, hugging you. Then he looked down at Shahkulu and back at Kirin. "You know, what you got to do." he said.
Meanwhile the hermaphrodite and the other assassins had finished off the guards and gathered around them.

Myaani

"Maybe you could teach us some of them, when we find time." said Fabio, while climbing up another wall.
Kankra

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:56 am

Kirin nodded slowly, and leaned over the corpse of the tall guy. The helmet had already been removed, so all she had to do is close his eyelids and mutter "Don't fret for you are going to heaven now. All your sins are forgiven" to the skeleton-like face. She sat upright again, and Kazim could see a single tear run down her cheek. Kirin looked around, and noticed the other assassins. "Y-you are all... Everybody came to save me...? How could i ever thank you enough?"

Rooiehaan #2

Postby Gorbaz » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:11 am

Myaani scaled the wall after him and chuckled. "Perhaps. Of course, I've always charged for my services in the past"
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby RavenLord » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Ellen

Well, actually this is nothing as you can see we dont have any furniture or anything else to fill the rooms. Your father left the task of organizing and decorating to you and left a part of his treasury behind for you to use. Also he has a request of you. Raziel says.

Valdios

Valdios pulls down his hood, revealing his face, human face. His face is handsome. Its not elegant or lean but instead stern and dependable. Strong jaw, sharp eyes. His patrician features gives him an aura of nobility. Someone who is born to rule. Confident and calm. But this wasnt all as in his sharp eyes Daemon Valdios can be seen along with the noble one, unlike the noble Valdios, Daemon only wants to burn, kill and destroy. It hungers for battle and blood. But both Daemon and Noble has something in common. They want to rule, and shape this world themselves.
RavenLord

Previous

Return to Out of Character