Wormhold IC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Wormhold IC

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:14 am

"K-kazim!" Kirin shouted, more surprise then happiness. "What are you doing here...? N-never mind, just kill that guy first!" She ended cheering him on. She coughed again, trying to pull herself up again. This time she managed to, but still wobbled on her feet heavily. She took a few steps towards the two men, before stepping on something. She looked down and noticed Kazim's brace. 'Must've lost it just now' she thought, picking it up. She looked at it in anticipation, trying to open it up; to no avail. She grunted in despair and put it on her wrist; in the hopes of activating it that way.
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive.

Rooiehaan #2

Postby Gorbaz » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:19 am

Myaani quickly pulled out her grappling rook and rope , and used it to help her traverse the gap, swinging down onto the side of the building, and then scaling it back up onto the roof. She continued to follow the two men in silence, thinking about what had been said
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Kankra » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:26 am

Valdios

Maria ignored your questions. "I will have no more of this! Leave this chapel now! Please!" she said, and turned around moving to the altar and bowed down in prayer. "Our Father, who art in heaven. Hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come..." she muttered.

Myaani

Fabio looks back and sees how you cross the gap. "Very skillfull, Miss!" he said impressed and moved on.

Kirin

The female voice in your head speaks once again. "Good, now get your wings back, my little angel. Help your father and kill his enemy." the voice says, which you finally recognise as your mother. As she speaks the word "kill" the blade suddenly springs out and locks itself, ready for striking. Suddenly, Kazim is able to trip one leg of Shahkulu and presses his sword down on his enemy's blade, who is kneeling on the ground holding his sword with both hands over his head. You recognize the only weak point in the armor of Shahkulu, the back of his neck.
Kankra

Postby Gorbaz » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:31 am

Myaani smiles. "Thank you! I've got a few skills in this general area" she commented as they continued on their way
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby RavenLord » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:35 am

Valdios puts his hand one Maria's shoulder, sending chills down her spine. Your prayers are futile, no Lord is listening to you right now, and i thought you wanted to help others, guess you arent more than charlatan blind to truth. Valdios tells her.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby Kankra » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:41 am

Myaani

"I think our mentor will be impressed by that." said Fabio, jumping another gap and grabbing hold of the edge of the opposite roof with one hand, before pulling himself up with the other.

Valdios

Maria shivers, as Valdios touches her. She presses her legs together, as the chills reach her lower back. "Please... leave me be..." she whispers scared.
Kankra

Postby RavenLord » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:52 am

Alright, close your eyes and ignore the truth, continue praying to a lie. Ignore all reason, hold on to your blind faith. Lie to yourself, thinking you are helping the world while the very church you serve drains everything from the people, causing much suffering and destruction in your gods name, thus justfying it. Continue praying, as innocents suffer for your prayers would surely protect them while their mothers are burned at stakes, their virgin sisters are raped by priests and their fathers are used as slaves. Valdios says, then turns his back to Maria.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby TechScience » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:55 am

Luis takes out his short blade and stabs it into the locks 1 by 1.
Voice: WHAT THE HELL THE HURTS!
Luis whispers: Ah shut up, your a soul, you don't feel pain.
Voice: .... DO you have no respect for the dead.
The voice of Polo keeps talking on and Luis continues as he ignores him.
TechScience

Postby Kankra » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:02 am

Valdios

You hear Maria break out into tears. "I know! But what can I do? I am a simple priestess!", she cries, "I'm just trying to pass on the virtues, I truly believe in, but I have no one to pass them on to!" She continues weeping and slumps together in front of the altar. "Religion is flawed, because man is flawed! But there has to be something worth passing on to your children!"

Luis

"Err... Luis, who are you talking to?" said Fabiola, as she helped the slaves out of their chains.
Kankra

Postby RavenLord » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:12 am

Valdios hugged Maria, pressing her against his chest, stroking her hair. I understand but passing religion based on lies to children is same with chaining them to churchs will. Faith in a lie which will never answer their prayers. Souls are flawed because these very flaws makes us free and gives us power. Truth is always bitter, it will hurt their innocent hearts, crush their hopes and dreams but in the end, telling the truth will set them free. Your work here will archieve nothing. But if you come with me and leave these all behind, maybe you can make a difference in this world. Valdios whispered to her.
RavenLord

Postby Kankra » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:17 am

Valdios

Maria sniffed and nodded. Then she fell to her knees and looked up at him pleadingly. "Please, teach me. Teach me right here and right now!" she begs you.
Kankra

Postby TechScience » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:19 am

Luis continued releasing the slaves and said "Uh... Just muttering to my self"
TechScience

Postby Kankra » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:21 am

Luis

"Uh-huh..." muttered Fabiola, releasing the last slave. "Ok, we're done in this corridor. Let's move on to the next!"
Kankra

Postby TechScience » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:22 am

Luis holstered his blade and ran after Fabiola.
TechScience

Postby Reapergod36 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:24 am

Rigel pumped Viola full of cum. (yes something not regarding assassin's creed)

Reaper headed back into town.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Kankra » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:37 am

Luis

As you step out into the corridor, you see six guards coming down the hallway. They spot you immediately. "Oy! They're releasing the slaves! STOP THEM!" one of the guards called and they start rushing at you, swords and battleaxes drawn. "Looks like things are getting a little rough." said Fabiola and pulled Luis' crossbow from her back. She aimed and fired two shots, hitting two of the guards directly into the head. "There, that should even the odds a bit." she said and pulled her two short blades, then started charging at the guards.

(The only thing that really resembles Assassin's Creed, are the assassins, Luis and a few minor NPC characters names/looks. There are no daemons, sex slave syndicates or magic in the game. If you don't like it, don't play it.)
Kankra

Postby TechScience » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:39 am

As Fabiola charges Luis pulls the crossbow off of her back and starts shooting to give her support.
TechScience

Postby Kankra » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:45 am

Luis

Fabiola attacks the guards and swirls around so swiftly, that it makes aiming difficult for you. One arrow barely misses her head, but still hits it's designated target. The guards are quickly defeated and you move on, coming to a big corridor with huge cells full of female slaves, some of them badly tortured. "My God..." mutters Fabiola.
Kankra

Postby TechScience » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:23 am

Luis does the same as last time, he starts stabbing the locks, and Polo starts complaining, this time Luis says nothing, he simply ignores him.
TechScience

Postby Lady Foxy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:32 am

Ellen stood wide-eyed at the whole thing before looking away, pretending as if she hadn't been staring at Raziel the whole time. ''That's an.. Elegant.. Looking horse..'' She said, clearing her throat before walking up to him.
Atton Rand: "Feels like my last time on Telos."
Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time, too?"
Atton Rand: "No, pazaak.''
Lady Foxy

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character