The Polecat Dive - Free-form Strip Club RP

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

The Polecat Dive - Free-form Strip Club RP

Postby Osiriscot » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am

Okay.. my thinking is that the Massage RP started by rencarnated has somewhat.. devolved. It's reaching it's post limit soon anyway, and since half of the people that joined it have disappeared, gone inactive, stories have been left half-finished etc etc I figured we could start something different. Basically, it would follow the same rules. Free-form, if you want to join just post up a CS and dive right in.

The Setting is a simple one too. It's a strip club.. with a somewhat seedier side. Strippers can be male or female, and customers can go with either sex depending on what they're after (gay, lesbian, bi, it's all good). Similarly to the massage RP, where you would start out with a massage and occasionally (*cough* More often than not *cough*) go on to 'coitus', you will generally start off with the strip-tease or whatever tickles your fancy, then if up for it, there are back rooms and private booths where people can get more... intimate...

Anywho. Don't know if this is wanted/needed, but if people are interested then feel free to dive right in. If not.. feel free to ignore my demented ramblings and go about your business.
I like big butts and I cannot lie..
Osiriscot

Re: The Polecat Dive - Free-form Strip Club RP

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:24 am

Okay, so how about this. The strip club doesn't have very good security, so mobsters kinda run the place. But they don't protect the ladies much, say... If they only want to be a dancer, and some guy drags them to the private room. If the guy paid for it, they're fine with it. And also they will punish "ungrateful employees". But that's the whole thing, they've stopped just taking dancers that want the job. They've started taking women off the streets, when they need new entertainment. Forcibly making some kind of seudo sex dungeon where they break new captives. Into accepting they will never be free, and will work obediently. :twisted:

Personally I think its a good idea. But that could just be some slight ego talking. :roll:
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Osiriscot » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:28 am

Well, I like the whole sex dungeon, captives, forced sex blah blah stuff as much as the next guy, but we kind of already have an RP for that.. and you're GMing it! If people want to be repeatedly raped by horsebeasts and fellate a wolfhound, they go to the Le Faux Cocque thread. I was envisioning this as more of a laid back thing.. a spiritual successor to the Massage Parlour. Less BDSM, more R&R.
Osiriscot

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:38 am

Osiriscot Wrote:Well, I like the whole sex dungeon, captives, forced sex blah blah stuff as much as the next guy, but we kind of already have an RP for that.. and you're GMing it! If people want to be repeatedly raped by horsebeasts and fellate a wolfhound, they go to the Le Faux Cocque thread. I was envisioning this as more of a laid back thing.. a spiritual successor to the Massage Parlour. Less BDSM, more R&R.

Well to be honest, I don't want to clone Le Foax Coque. I just wanted to make a sinister tone to the normal strip club. Not so much make the whole thing forced sex, and a sex dungeon. It will run like a normal strip club, but some kidnapping. But I would think rarely, or just a way to introduce new characters. And give the characters a choice to swap if they want. From customer to masseuse to reference to the Massage rp. The forced sex, won't really be that much of a problem. Unless a player takes it upon himself to pay for it, and want to force a unwilling sex participant. Basically it leaves a lot of choice for the player.

If they want to be the good guy, and sweet talk a girl. Or setup like a agreement of sex, but some rules. Or they want to be that terrible underground of doing what they want with payment. Which then that can flow to the punishment part. A rape victim, that like say bit or scratched the "paying customer" would be punished. Which could flow into the sex dungeon, or it could not. Depends on the severity, and who is the mobster or- (I don't want to say pimp because pimps seem retarded, with the purple suit and retardation. And the saying, "Keep your pimp hand strong" And basically makes it seem silly. When its such a cruel, sadistic, mind warping system. But as on this forum, you can have that fun with it. It may be cruel sadistic, but with this its not real.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby Osiriscot » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:45 am

Well, when you put it like that, it's certainly worth considering.

I'd be for it. Though only if it's kept as an 'optional' thing. I don't really want to make it the whole premise, but I'd be happy for it to be a part of it. Hell, if you particularly want, you can take over the more underground aspects (abductions, keeping your pimp hand strong, etc) as a Co-GM. I've seen you GMing both the Le Faux Coque threads and you seem like you know what you're doing.
Osiriscot

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:51 am

Osiriscot Wrote:Well, when you put it like that, it's certainly worth considering.

I'd be for it. Though only if it's kept as an 'optional' thing. I don't really want to make it the whole premise, but I'd be happy for it to be a part of it. Hell, if you particularly want, you can take over the more underground aspects (abductions, keeping your pimp hand strong, etc) as a Co-GM. I've seen you GMing both the Le Faux Coque threads and you seem like you know what you're doing.

Somehow, Somehow, I know what i'm doing. But I will never mention pimps or pimp hands or any ridiculous bullshit like that. I think an easy way to do this would be to actually be the mobsters 8-) 8-) running the place. Like you would be one, and I would be one. And for the maximum most part I would keep it optional.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:53 am

Another thing, will we be allowing other clientele then human? Not like an orc or something, but like favorites for fetishes. Like I know a lot of people who love to rp as furries.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:14 am

(And why can't i be a orc? i bet i get a plus 50 to my dickheadedness skill!)

name Lina

Race: Kitsuma *Furry :D * Basically a race that has a fox tail, ears and has this whole thing calling stronger humans master fetish... sorta... and monks. They like calling monks master. Kitsuma are also know to seduce men.
Background: Her car broke down a mile down the road. The strip club wasn't her first choice to call a tow truck from, It was in fact her last!
Description: red long hair reaching past her feet with some of it's length shorten by the bun it's in. 5'3 size body petite with C cups. Her ears and tail are red and white.

(*completely ignores the fact that furries haven't been accepted as play able character and keeps role playing*)
*Lina walks though the strip clubs door very slowly with her head down and embarrassed.*
She slowly walks to the first person that seems to work in this questionable establishment.
"um my work uh well um... broke down about a uh.... mile away from here and um well... is there a phone i can use to call a tow truck... uh because you see my... uh cell phone doesent seems to be working." Lina said with out once raising her face.

(so i think what reapers trying to get at is the fact there should be some light element in the RP and then a bit of a darkside to it.
Like don't just have a strip club. Have a strip club run by the mob in such away to add new characters in different ways and to add RP elements. If no one wants to take part in it then they can tell you)
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Osiriscot » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:51 am

OOC: Okay, so the bar manager (Henceforth known as Michael) isn't a mobster himself, but he is a business parter of theirs and turns a blind eye to pretty much everything the mobsters do in return for a tidy side-profit from their.. less than lawful deeds. He himself is a relatively decent guy, if more than a little morally ambiguous. Also; Furrys are fine by me. I somehow doubt I'd be on this site in the first place if they weren't! :D

Lina:
Michael turned to look at the red-headed fox girl and his immediately ran his eyes over her body, his hands busy with a glass and dishcloth like something out of an old western movie.

"Sure thing, sweet-cheeks. Step inta' my office..." He put down the dishcloth and glass and motioned for her to follow him. As he opened his office door, he spied a man in his early twenties receiving some 'payment' from one of the working girls.

"Jesus Christ, Bill, told ya' ta' stop usin' my office fer that. Go find yerself a fuckin' booth, ya' lowlife! An' get someone ta' mind the door, I'm.. uh.. helpin' out this young lass 'ere."
Osiriscot

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:08 am

*lina didn't see the exchange of money. Her mind was implying that they were likely about to have sex but she try to with strain herself from thinking this. the man(Michael) seemed nice enough and just because this was a strip club didn't mean every one was a total pervert. After all she wasn't one.*

"Excuse me" she said looking up and the man(Bill) "but I need to call for a truck. I hope you don't mind"
(sorry playing dwarf fortress at the same time.)
BlueLight

Postby Osiriscot » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:19 am

"Sorry, darlin'.. duty calls!" Bill grinned toothily as he and the girl walked out of the office hand-in-hand, heading towards one of the booths. Micheal swore under his breath then began rooting around on his desk under piles of paperwork, looking for his phone. Eventually he found it and offered the receiver to Lina, then turned and struck a match off the wall and used it to light a cigarette.

"Ya' don't mind, do ya'? Can't really do this out front an' I been jonesin' fer about an hour or so." He took a deep breath of sweet toxic smoke and sighed happily. "God damn.. that feels good."
Osiriscot

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:37 am

"No go ahead and thank you" she says as she takes the receiver.
She pulls out her wallet and shuffles around for her towing card. She dials the number and hopes for the best. It's not like these people are reliable or something.

(BTW is this a strip club/hotel?)
BlueLight

Postby Osiriscot » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:44 am

OOC: Says in the title; Strip Club. It's called 'The Polecat Dive'.

"I'm guessin' they won't be here fer at least a half hour.. yer welcome ta' wait in my office.. 'course we -are- a strip club, ya' could go pay fer a dance. We got guys an' girls, all different shapes 'n' sizes.. dependin' on what yer into." Michael grinned slightly, taking another puff on his cigarette.

"Used ta' dance here meself 'afore I took over runnin' the place. Bloke who owned it before me, Nate.. got in a little trouble with the law fer.. well.. extortion, racketeerin'.. not a pleasant business really."
Osiriscot

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:49 am

*Lina blushed and drops her head*
"Um well thats nice and all but i'm not that type of girl. I'll wait at the bar, thank you." she said a little mumbled as she hands the receiver back to Michael.
(is it a also a hotel?)
(also GODDAMN YOU DWARFS I DON'T CARE ABOUT MASTER PIECES NOW GET TO WORK!!!)
BlueLight

Postby Osiriscot » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:53 am

OOC: No, it's not also a hotel.. there are back rooms and private booths like in any strip club, but instead of private dances they're used for.. well.. prostitution is such a strong word.. :D

"Really? Cus you got the looks, girl. If you're ever in need've a job, you come ta' me." His grin broadened slightly, sensing the girl's submissiveness. He decided to push her a little to see what she'd do.

"Matter've fact, I've been lookin' fer a girl with your... looks. Lot've guys are inta' the whole 'fur' thing. You'd get a decent wage, well looked after.. you do a good job an' you'll be earnin' six figures inside've a year." He added.
Osiriscot

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 am

(God dammit they made another master piece!!! When this caravan coming?)
*Lina's face blushes a bright red*
"what me uh..." she says and starts to shudder in her speech.
"um that is.. is noth... ank. I'm going to wait at the bar now"

(Some strip club this is. They can't even profit from the drunk that sleep the night and the horny people that don't want to be contained in a booth. :P )
BlueLight

Postby Osiriscot » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:20 am

"Well, if yer sure... 'course, you got a whole half hour ta' change yer mind." Michael resigned with a sigh.

"If ya' do, ya' know where ta' find me!" He raised his cigarette and took a seat in the chair, running his eyes over the hot fox lady one last time with (if she were looking) a slight but noticable bulge in his trousers.
Osiriscot

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:39 am

*Lina gives a half nod while still blushing and leaves the room moving to the bar.*
She sits on the bar stool and her tail starts sawying back and forth.
She starts looking for a list of drinks.
BlueLight

Postby Osiriscot » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:54 am

Reaching for the shotgun he kept underneath his desk, Michael reached out from his chair and used it to swing the door closed, then laid it down on the table and unzipped his trousers.

"God damn.. gotta' get me one of those.." He muttered as his thoughts turned to Lina's body.. and Lina's lips.. his hand went to his intimate area. "A smoke and a wank.. nothin' like it.."

Meanwhile, at the bar, a man not far from where Lina had sat down had clearly had a few too many drinks. He caught one eyeful of the sexy fox girl sitting at the bar and stood up, staggering towards her with a lecherous look on his face.

"Hey there... foxxy lady!" He grinned, apparently very pleased with the joke. "How much, hmm? I'm feelin'... like I could cough up a hundred for someone as.. shexy as you! Phwoar!"
Osiriscot

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:12 pm

"Hundred?" Lina ask in reply then blushing as she relized what he was talking about.
"I'm not that type of girl" she said and blush with her face looking at the floor.
BlueLight

Next

Return to Out of Character