Terhold: Fantasy roleplay

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Terhold: Fantasy roleplay

Postby whitewidow » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi I 'm wanting to start up a roleplay, so I'm looking for people to be in it as characters and stuff. Sex will be an option but not a requirement, if your character wants to get some, then go ahead. I will be the gamemaster so what I say will go but I'm open to suggestions/criticism. Respond with questions, ideas and character profiles if you are interested, thanks in advance ( or alternately thanks for nothing guys depending on reactions and replies). :idea:
Last edited by whitewidow on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love lamp.
whitewidow

Re: Terhold: Fantasy roleplay

Postby MelissaB » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:07 am

i would suggest adding a basis for restrictions of people's characters. also is it going to involve stat and rolls if so we'll need a basis for the stats and how they are to be filled out e.g. rolls or select number or points.what's the highest level a stat goes to etc. etc. also you've not really told anyone what your rp is about. i.e. storyline. goals etc.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby whitewidow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:51 am

EDIT: Decided stats are both too fiddly and hard to get balanced so I replaced them with a simpler and more dynamic system.
First off stats, I was looking more for a le foax coque style, where you basicaly just say how your character reacts to the situation I present them with. The rules will be that you can attempt any thing within reason (e.g. Julius lunges at his assailant), but cannot dictate how other people objects and things react to your actions. I will decide what NPC/creature/enviroment does in response. Your character can be a Human, Elf, Half Elf, Half Orc or Dwarf. There aren't classes, It will be more Skyrim style where you just decide what your character wants to do, fight with or wear. Equipment will have no effect on combat except for it's what you attack/defend with and is more for personal preference and should be part of your character description. If wounded you need medical treatment, not food. Please state in your character description whether you want sex, adventure or both.
I hope this clears things up. :)
Last edited by whitewidow on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love lamp.
whitewidow

Postby whitewidow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:01 am

EDIT: removed pointless story.
In game I will try and control player interactions to avoid needing to wait for people to respond. This doesn't mean there won't be any, just that I'll try and avoid long lasting groups.
Last edited by whitewidow on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I love lamp.
whitewidow

Postby thedude9351 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:21 am

i'm not going to lie i'm not gonna read that can you post the cliff notes please
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere deep in the sunny Californian Desert

Postby BlueLight » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:09 am

Okay so i finally try to sit down and read every thing and to tell you the truth I personally don't think this will work. So you have 3 options
1. get all depressed and give up.
2. Stick with it and see if it works out.
3. Rethink how your going to do this.

The only way i can help you would be 3.
If you want to restart this then we can try to meet up in a chat room some time and plan this out a little more. What we need is a plot, an enemy planned, and a lack of giant wall of text
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby whitewidow » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:17 am

I have realised that this was a bad idea and am giving up, if anyone wants to try and make it work, be my guest.

EDIT: and now I'm back to wanting to do it so ignore the above, and ignore my next post as it a repeat of the original.
Last edited by whitewidow on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love lamp.
whitewidow

Postby whitewidow » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:17 am

I have realised that this was a bad idea and am giving up, if anyone wants to try and make it work, be my guest.
I love lamp.
whitewidow

Postby BlueLight » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:21 am

whitewidow Wrote:I have realised that this was a bad idea and am giving up, if anyone wants to try and make it work, be my guest.

I was hoping you wouldn't say that.

It just needs more planning and a path to follow.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby whitewidow » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Sorry, but I'd be a pretty bad GM as I live in England so response time won't be great but I suppose I could try. First off stuff the story, it's long and doesn't make for a good RP. I'll leave it to you people to make up your character's history and that of their people. You don't need to add lots of detail, but I need to agree to it (no super powered alien beings) follow the guide for species or don't but nothing ridiculous please. So I'm looking for a sort of free form thing, so characters please!
I love lamp.
whitewidow

Postby whitewidow » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:31 pm

My character, if it looks familiar it's because I use half orcs everywhere. And the same one pic.

Name: Iroma
Species: Half-Orc
Height: 6'4"
Physical appearance:
wearing black leather armour and a steel claymore across his back, upon both are odd blood red runes, along the blade and one in the centre of the chest.
Personality/background: Has often moved around due to abuse from humans who don't trust or accept his kind. Seeks somewhere to belong, safe from hate and torment. He is easily angered and when he gets emotionally driven he is hard to stop, for good or for worse.
Skills/strengths: Stronger and smarter than most humans, a quick and decisive swordsman.
Weaknesses/fears: Has a mistrust of humans, easily angered.
Sex/adventure: Both (whatever you want ;) lol)

Your description can be more or less detailed than mine. I will cater for your Sex/adventure preference.
I love lamp.
whitewidow

Postby Reapergod36 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Sigh, here let me just slap down a example char sheet to help. Your so pathetic even, death takes pity. Anyways I could possible come up with a story base, not very founded though that will take a couple days. But could easily put a starting area for all to access once everyone is submitted.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Reapergod36 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:25 pm

VERY GOOD EXAMPLE CHAR SHEET

Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Rigel R-eye-jul (say it all at once)
Date of Birth (& age): Unknown/32
Place of Birth: The Mother's Womb/Otherwise Unknown
Species/Racial Origin: Horsebeast
Social Class/Community Status: Feared Commander
Language: English
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: His clan the BronzeBearers, and Elven women he tends to have no violence towards nor rude behavior, there presence calms him.

Physical Description

Height: 11ft.
Weight: 2,200lb.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Limb Dexterity: Lean
Detailed Physical Description: A Black Horse, kinda like a furry version of a horse but with human hands and stands up straight. Wide chest, with an eight pack. Muscled thick legs, with thick muscled arms. His axe has blue stones embedded in it (enchanting it). 12-19 inch dick, covered by a bronze loin. Hore being fully black, no white parts. Constant grimaced glare most of the time.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: bronze plate chest armor, bronze spaulders, bronze leg guards, bronze wrist cuffs, a heavily weighted massive axe.

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Aggravated, except when around elves.
Skills/Talents: Able to leap up high. Stomp causing a shockwave. Charge. Use the enchants on his axe, to make a whirlwind that surrounds his body cutting away at anything it touches. (while swinging his axe around of course)
Favourites/Likes: Elves, sex, and a woman to comfort him.
Most Hated/Dislikes: Humans, human-likes (any race like humans cept for elves aka dwarves etc.)
Goals/Ambitions: To find love with a lovely woman. Also to bring an end to the human race. (more realistically he just wants to thin there population quite a bit)
Strengths: His overwhelming strength. Eduring Stamina.
Weaknesses: His trusting of elves, and his willingness to listen.
Fears: No other creature will ever love him.
Hobbies/Interests: Battle, and sex.
Regular Routine: Sharpen weapons, raid human settlements, rape other races' females, read, sleep.
Philosophy of Life: "Humans slaughtered us near extinction. Now we shall return the favor"
Attitude Toward Death: Sees it as a failure as his race lives long.
Religion/Beliefs: The Mother, he fears when he finds he she will not love him for his "sins"
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Foot Fetish, will pursue his foot fetish when able. Sometimes even when not appropriate, or alone.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: The day human's his clan, and aimed for there women in cowardess, killing many that other horsebeasts loved...
Sexual Preference/Experience/Values: Willing, Needs to learn how to not have sex with such hatred, long tongue 12 inch dick that go from 12 to a full 19 inches.
Education/Special Training: Taught by himself and his clan brothers. His vast experiance is combat.
Place/Type of Residence: BronzeBearer Stronghold
Place of Work: Human settlements and the Stronghold I guess?
Work-related Skills: Raping, Combat, Tactical intelligence, and Reasoning.
Past Occupations: None
Memberships: One of the 6 clans of the Horsebeasts.

Additional Notes: "The Mother" is a believed human female that is believed to have birthed the first horsebeasts. By what means are unkown... None of this is for certain, the horsebeasts base it on what the lorekeepers tell them somewhat doubtfully. The Horsebeasts have no known females in their race. So they rape or fall in love sharing emotions and willingly have sex. In order to continue the survival of the species or boost army numbers.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby MastrMarz » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:26 am

If I may intrude... Are you still wanting to do this?

Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Clause (Claws)
Date of Birth (& age): ??/?? (Believed to be about 19-21)
Place of Birth: ?? (Found and raised by others)
Species/Racial Origin: Foxman
Social Class/Community Status: Beloved Bandit
Language: English, Kitsune
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: A select few that were accepting of him in an out-of-village orphanage for strange children. As a Foxman, fully accepts any other furries, although he doesn't have a problem with anyone.

Physical Description

Height: 5ft. 11in.
Weight: 165lb.
Hair: Light brown (atop his head), orange (majority of body), white (Belly)
Eyes: Brown with specks of red
Limb Dexterity: Thin, but quick
Detailed Physical Description: A Foxman Furr, through and through. Looks like your average forest fox in an almost human form. His thin structure gives him plenty of flexibility and speed. Always sure to keep an average dagger around, just in case. 5 inch dick when limp, 7 when hard (and he is easily aroused by most females and some males). A very happy-go-lucky kinda guy, he always has a smile about him and is usually not in a serious mood.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: If anything at all, very loose shorts or brown loincloth. Feeling restricted by human clothing, he prefers to go all natural, especially when spending time in the forest. Unfortunately, this can sometimes lead to his own downfall... Being easily distracted and all.

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Always in a good mood, always ready for sarcastic jokes and pranks, as well as time with any acquaintances. It's very hard to get on his bad side.
Skills/Talents: If he were to tell you, "Being able to please the ladies allll niiiiight." Other than that, he is very flexible and, although small, very strong for his size. He can also speak his native Kitsune tongue, although most of the language has died out.
Favourites/Likes: Other furries, sex with either gender, a good laugh.
Most Hated/Dislikes: People/furries in bad moods, authority figures, prison guards
Goals/Ambitions: To overcome his blank past and become rich and famous, in anyway possible. As long as it's easy.
Strengths: Speed and stamina, and "Quick wit to boot!"
Weaknesses: His high libido keeps him "in the mood" a lot, and he is very easily distracted.
Fears: Large snakes, cold dark areas (Like prison!).
Hobbies/Interests: Money, the pub, and sex.
Regular Routine: Walk through the forest, find a village, and find ways to get in trouble, or stay the night.
Philosophy of Life: "You have to leave a mark! Somehow, you gotta make people remember ya!"
Attitude Toward Death: "It better not be anytime soon!"
Religion/Beliefs: "I need that money! Or that woman! But which one?!"
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Clause is a fan of many fetishes most would consider... Taboo. His number one faves would have to be submission and reluctance, and bestiality.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: The day he met a Foxwoman, who taught him how to be a bandit and fend for himself. He searches for her to this very day.
Sexual Preference/Experience/Values: Can be either dom or sub, mostly depends on the gender of the partner(s). Sometimes willing, sometimes unwanting. It all really depends on the moment.
Education/Special Training: Received some training from none other than Layla, the Foxwoman who pillaged many a village and never got caught. Her current whereabouts are unknown, and her name is unknown even to Clause.
Place/Type of Residence: Any safe haven in the forest or the bed of the lover of the night.
Place of Work: "Your pockets!"
Work-related Skills: Quick speed and excellent aim.
Past Occupations: None
Memberships: Clan of the Forest Furrs! (Members: 1)

Additional Notes: Clause spent a week with Layla, without ever asking her name. They never laid with each other, although he was dying to get the chance. He learned a lot more from her than he realized, and he wishes to meet her one more time for many particular reasons.
Just saying.
MastrMarz

Return to Out of Character