Hunted Monsters (reverse monster hunter)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Hunted Monsters (reverse monster hunter)

Postby banana » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:31 am

This is a thread for me to work out the rules system for an RP idea that recently popped into my head.

Each player controls some kind of cute and sexy Monster Girl. They spend the RP capturing unsuspecting men, defending themselves from Hunters, and protecting their treasure hordes from naughty looters.

When you encounter a male human, you have nine options for how you can approach him:

1. Cute :: You attempt to enamour the man so that he can't bring himself to harm you. If you succeed, he can't make any attacks against you as long as you appear unthreatening.
2. Seductive :: You attempt to seduce your target into lowering his defenses to try to rape you. If you succeed, you increase his Lust, and he can only make non-lethal attacks against you.
3. Intimidating :: You attempt to frighten your target into submission. If you succeed, he takes a penalty to his fighting ability.
4. Teasing :: You attempt to humiliate your target with tricks and pranks. If you succeed, he is unable to seduce or intimidate you.
5. Treacherous :: You attempt to lure or trick your target to make him walk into a trap or otherwise put himself at a disadvantage. If you succeed, he takes a penalty to his ability to fight you.
6. Diplomatic :: You attempt to persuade your target to make a deal with you. If you succeed, he can't attack you until he's heard what you have to say.
7. Aggressive :: You attack immediately, hoping to gain the upper hand early. If you succeed, you get a bonus to your fighting ability.
8. Challenging :: You challenge the target to a fair fight. If you succeed, he can't use any dirty tricks until after you do.
9. Predatory :: You attempt to grapple and rape your target. If you succeed, his Lust increases, and you get a bonus to your fighting ability, but you can't use lethal attacks.

Every man you encounter has a maximum Lust value. When your techniques raise his Lust up to that max value, he can no longer fight, and only wants to fuck you.
You can fight in two ways: with lethal strikes, if you want to kill the guy, or by wrestling, if you want to capture and fuck him. You can also use tricks like throwing poison or magic items to increase your enemy's Lust or decrease his fighting ability, to tip the odds in your favour. But he can use tricks like that too.

Fighting contests are resolved by comparing your fighting ability with your target's. But each person's fighting ability is based on many factors:
- base skill :: what it says on your character sheet
- equipment bonus :: a bonus based on your weapon or magic jewelry
- personal energy :: a modifier based on how tired you are (pumped, normal, off-normal, tired, or exhausted), which changes as you fight and fuck and drink coffee
- familiarity of terrain :: a bonus if you're in a place you know, a penalty if you're on terrain hostile to your monster type
- lust level :: a penalty for having high Lust, if the man has been seducing you or using poison on you
- status ailments :: bonuses and penalties for drug/poison effects, being hurt, being put off balance, frightened, or confused by a dirty trick
- circumstantial modifiers :: things like the weather, having high ground, having the sun in your eyes, etc
- being outnumbered :: If you gang up on a man, you both get a big bonus. If men gang up on you, they both get the big bonus.

Optionally, a dice roll can be added to this contest to randomize it.

Your enemy has three scores that determine his resistance to Monster Girl techniques: Willpower, Sense, and Skill.
Cute, Seductive, and Intimidating approaches test your enemy's Willpower to determine if they succeed.
Teasing, Treacherous, and Diplomatic approaches test your enemy's Sense.
Aggressive, Challenging, and Predatory approaches test your enemy's Skill.

Based on your personality and monster type, you can select two approaches where you are more likely to succeed, due to those approaches being in your nature.
Human males get bonuses to their resistance scores based on their profession, personality, etc. So every man you meet may react differently to your approaches.
Further, human males may have the following templates that further affect how they react to different approaches:
- Cold-blooded: The man cannot be enamoured by cuteness, but is easily humiliated by teasing.
- Effeminate: The man cannot be seduced, but is easily intimidated.
- Courageous: The man cannot be intimidated, but is a sucker for Cuteness.
- Aloof: The man cannot be humiliated by teasing and pranks, but is more easily seduced.

Finally, this can be turned into a multiplayer dungeon defense game. A group of monster hunters enters your dungeon trying to capture your litter of young virgin daughters for sale on the slave market. You sprinkle your dungeon full of traps that separate the Hunters and slow them down until one of you can catch each one and fight him.

-----

For a spin-off of that concept, you can instead play male or futa monsters protecting a dungeon full of treasure from female adventurers. Your traps and minions need to first kill off their male allies. Then your traps and monsters damage the adventurer's clothing enough to make her rape-able. Then you and your monsters make sex attacks on her until her Lust fills up and she submits. Downside is, she can kill you and your minions with her powerful attacks if you go straight at her, so you need to wear her down with traps first. Different adventurer types respond differently to various trap and monster types, and so on. For example:

Level 1 - The thief :: A spunky brunette who can disarm your traps and open your locked gates.
Level 2 - The warrior :: A muscular redhead (like Farah) with powerful attacks that can easily punish you and your minions if you're not careful, while her armour is difficult to remove by force.
Level 3 - The priestess :: A slim blonde in white robes, with extra allies and a high resistance to lust attacks.
Level 4 - The elf twins :: A pair of identical blue-haired elf girls who cast co-operative spells to destroy your minions from range, and pass lust off onto each other so it takes twice as much to seduce them.
Level 5 - The huntress :: A sexy night elf with a giant sword who can run quickly through your dungeon and cut your minions apart just as fast.
Level 6 - The ninja :: A light weight, stealthy japanese girl (like Shinobi Girl) who can hide from your minions and easily dodge around your traps and pits.
Level 7 - The paladin :: A stoic blonde in full plate armour. Like the warrior, but also resistant to lust attacks, and leading around extra allies.
Level 8 - The sorceress :: A raven-haired spellcaster who can fly over traps and summon elementals to battle your minions.
Level 9 - The queen :: A powerful warrior and spellcaster with lots of allies, the most difficult challenge of the game.
banana

Re: Hunted Monsters (reverse monster hunter)

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:21 am

So what's the character template we use? Oh by the way this roleplay seems very intresting lol.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Fawkes » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:32 am

Gotta agree. Id be more interested in the male/futa idea, but either works
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby banana » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 am

No template. I'm just tossing ideas around. Ideas of your own are welcome.
banana

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 am

Honestly, I doubt that there can be any more ideas, I mean you've done great, it looks like you've been working on this for a while.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Fawkes » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:54 am

Well for the spin off idea, maybe once you've broken a heroine you can use her as a minion to "distract" allies of the heriones in later levels?

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 am

Perhaps you can buy minions? Or trade them too, either with other players or npc (or whatever lol).

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Fawkes » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:01 am

TheDaughterOfHades14 Wrote:Perhaps you can buy minions? Or trade them too, either with other players or npc (or whatever lol).

A slave Market? Buy female minions to distract (either fuck or lure into traps) male allies, and male minions to kill things and help you rape the herione?

Fawkes

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:02 am

Basically

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Fawkes » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:12 am

TheDaughterOfHades14 Wrote:Basically

Seems like as good a way to pick out minions as any. That just leaves how you stat things I guess. Pluss what sort of minions we could actually get

Fawkes

Postby rooiehaan » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

i'm more interested in how you were planning on doing this altogether.
the players are all monsters, and you or some other gm has to play the girls that go for the loot?
seems an awful lot of work, to npc a whole party going against a monster.
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby rencarnated » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:36 pm

just checking i to say im interested and that i will be watching this thread
What? My fetishes? well let's count... OH $#!% IT'S OVER 9000.
rencarnated

Postby kitsune106 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 pm

man, this looks interesting. I will join if possible.
kitsune106

Postby banana » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 pm

seems an awful lot of work, to npc a whole party going against a monster.

And npcing a whole dungeon of monsters going against a party of heroes is any easier? I would think this game puts more work in the hands of the players, and takes some away from the GM.

A slave Market?

That would certainly work. You need some way to get new minions after the heroine kills some of them.

I would divide the dungeon into squares of equal area, representing rooms, and have one to four exits to adjacent squares. In each square you can place a trap or a minion. Minions can move between squares on a patrol route, or randomly, but they will need to avoid trapped squares or they'll accidentally set them off. When traps go off, they make noise that alerts everyone in nearby squares, so your minions can swarm on the trap. When a minion finds the heroine, he can alert you directly, so you know where she is and can come to help rape her.

These squares can also be set up to shift over time according to a pattern, like a labyrinth, so that hallways may not connect at one point, and then a different path opens up a few minutes later. It's something I'm considering, after playing this turned based strategy game with spaceships orbiting a planet, but I don't know if it would work here. The use of squares also makes it easy for the GM to represent maps in ascii and include them into posts.

Your tactics are broken down into a few types:
- Clothing damage :: All physical attacks reduce the hp of a heroine's clothing or armour. When it reaches zero, her clothes are torn off. Or if she's wearing armour, she loses the armour and just has her clothes left. Physical attacks against males will just damage their health and kill them.
- Lust damage :: Sex attacks and some magical attacks increase a heroine's lust. When her lust gets above a threshold, she loses the will to fight, and will submit to the first monster she sees.
- Delay actions :: Most traps, like pits and snares, are there to delay a human while you and your minions get closer. The human will eventually free him/herself after time.
- Separation actions :: A section of the dungeon with multiple paths can activate gates, chutes, illusions, or lures to split up a group of humans among the different paths.
- Impairment actions :: Traps and monster attacks such as poison, sticky goo, confusion magic, etc, will make it harder for humans to complete the dungeon by slowing them down, reducing their attack power, or making them forget which way they're going.

Your minions are also broken down into a few different types:
- Cheap :: No special advantages. The heroine can kill them in two hits, or one if she has powerful attacks. And with ranged attacks, she can keep on hitting them without being attacked in return. Examples: zombies, goblins, mercenaries.
- Fast :: These rush the heroine to close the distance before they get killed. Ranged attacks have no advantage against them, unless the heroine is also fast-moving. Examples: zerglings, wolves, medusa heads.
- Sneaky :: These ones hide and attack by surprise, allowing them to get in the first hit before the heroine can attack in return. Especially alert heroines, such as the Thief, the Huntress, and the Ninja, can spot them before they attack. Examples: chokers (from D&D), spiders (with dicks), dark elf ninjas.
- Tough :: These ones take four hits to kill, or two if the heroine has powerful attacks. Ranged attackers can get in two hits before they close the distance. Tough monsters also do extra clothing damage with their hits. Examples: ogres, minotaurs, evil dwarf pro wrestlers.
- Swarm :: These ones are spread out and can't be killed by normal attacks. Magic attacks will destroy them in one hit. A heroine without such attacks will swing a torch, which takes three hits to kill the swarm. Examples: insect swarms, slimes, ghosts.
- Boss :: Your character. It has the Tough property, and some other perks depending on your type, listed below:

I was thinking of three basic monster types for the male/futa monsters, and it could be expanded from there with input from you people:
1. Tentacl0rz :: A tentacle monster that oozes its way through the dungeon. Advantages are that you can strike humans from far away so you won't get hit in return, and you can hold them in place while you damage/rape them, so they can't run closer to attack you. But entangled humans can attack and destroy your tentacle to free themselves, and when you run out of tentacles you become much less effective.
2. Beastman :: Some kind of furry dude or werewolf type thing. Advantages are that you can move quickly through the dungeon to intercept enemies, and you do increased clothing damage with your attacks.
3. Demona :: A futa succubus. Advantages are that you can fly over pits and traps without springing them yourself, and your presence near a human causes lust damage (on both males and females).
4. Drax :: Vampire dude who loves to count things. Advantages are that you can heal and strengthen yourself by draining blood from humans before you kill them, and that if you're killed, you poof into mist and rush back to your coffin to regenerate, able to come back in a few turns as long as none of the humans can reach your coffin and destroy it before that happens.
banana

Postby Fawkes » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Seem well-thought out. I've already got some idea's for my monster :twisted:

So yeah, what would you use broken heroines for?

Fawkes

Postby kitsune106 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:36 pm

heh... this sounds cool. heh.. what woudl be cool if could have a gm and a player on each side of the board. maybe something like a battleship. with the gm as the go between? one playing the heroines, and the other the monster and the gm acting as the world moderator?
kitsune106

Postby banana » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:41 pm

That could be done over the internet with the use of two threads that have permissions set so only certain players, plus GM, can read them.

So yeah, what would you use broken heroines for?

I was thinking you'd just keep them as trophies. The idea of using them as minions has merit, but in my mind the psychology of the monster is that he likes to collect human (or elf) women and keep them as sex dolls, so he wouldn't want to send them out to fight, where they could get hurt or killed. After all that work to capture them, it would be a shame to lose them. I suppose they could be sold for resources to buy new minions, but that would be a bit like pawning your gold watch to pay the rent. You could later buy new slaves off the market, but it's just not the same. A slave earned is much more satisfying than a slave bought.
banana

Postby Fawkes » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Ah okay, so something to fuck between battles then? gotcha, makes sense.

Fawkes

Postby rooiehaan » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:54 pm

on the other hand, if the monster was a collector of sorts, the girl could be traded for an other girl, like a brunette instead of a blonde
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby Z-Fied » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:56 pm

rooiehaan Wrote:on the other hand, if the monster was a collector of sorts, the girl could be traded for an other girl, like a brunette instead of a blonde

Gotta catch 'em all!

Sorry, just had to do that one 8-)
Composer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Singer, Programmer, Gamer, and Zombie Expert!

My Project: Resident Evil: Progeny - Blog

"Our limits are only created by our mind, our dreams, our desires."
Z-Fied

Next

Return to Out of Character