Planet Of The Rapes: In-Character

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Planet Of The Rapes: In-Character

Postby Goryokaku » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Mizuki didn't find it hard to carry Kit, but seperating her from the wolf proved a little tricky untill she pulled her sword out and literally removed it's dicks from it's body. Then whilst carrying Kit, headed towards the ship she didn't have time to worry about her surroundings as Kit was sounding derlirous from her recent experience.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby Lady Foxy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Mia wakes up, but doesn't make a move. She opens her eyes, looking at Garian. She closed them each time he walked too close, then she opened them again. She found something making her unable to sleep, and she quietly searched under the blanket. --''A gun? What?-- She thought. Mia took the gun and stood up. ''Is this yours?'' She asked Garian.
Atton Rand: "Feels like my last time on Telos."
Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time, too?"
Atton Rand: "No, pazaak.''
Lady Foxy

Postby Demon » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Quite a time has passed since Aerith went to her quarters to sleep...She now finally wakes up, still feeling some pain in her neck from the crash. She stands up, puts on her kabuki robe and takes her slightly broken Staff and blaster. As she steps away from her bed, heading towards the exit, she looks around and checks if she's missing something. "My mask!"-She thinks-"I almost forgot...". She takes her mask and realizes it's not correct to step out of her room in informal clothes. Aerith the takes off her robe ,puts on her suit and armor and leaves the room...
Everyone but us is the enemy...
Demon

Postby Gorbaz » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Having arrived in the enginnering section without furthur incident, Halina got to work powering up the status consoles, and checking through their various readouts. As she looked through the lists of the levels of elements in storage, she growled and had to resist punching the screen. There was no water in the tanks on the ship. She was sure that there was plenty when they arrived in orbit, so there must have been a rupture in the storage tank. Now what was she going to use to get rid of the disgusting smell on her?!

There was only one thing for it - she would have to request a leave of the ship to find a supply of water to bring back. With luck, one of the grav-sleds was still working, and a few empty container barrels would be kicking around in the sorage bay...
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby That_One_Guy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:51 am

Garian looked over at Mia, seeing the gun. He smiled a bit and took it, "Did I wake you?" He asked her, "Sorry if I did." He said this as he holstered it back and looked up at the door, he wasn't sure if he had the strength to jump it again.
That_One_Guy

Postby Lady Foxy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:14 am

Mia looked around curiously, her tail swinging from side to side. ''Need help big boy?'' She said taking off her jacket, leaving her tank top on. ''Okay, I think I can lift you up now!'' However, while trying to lift Garian, her still damaged leg snapped. ''Agh!'' Was all that it took for her to fall to the ground, screaming in pain. Mia couldn't control herself, and screamed of the horrible horror she was going through again. Between screams and tears, she yelled: ''Agh! I don't think any medicine will help it now! You were too heavy!'' With this, Mia just clenched her teeth while tears kept dropping from her eyes.
Lady Foxy

Postby Goryokaku » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:24 am

Finally getting Kit, into the ship, Mizuki made her way through the corridors as best she could, moving as quickly as she can to the medical office she just hoped she didn't bump into to many people along the way wondering why she had a cum ladened Kit in her arms.
Goryokaku

Postby Gorbaz » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Halina left the engineering section, and made her way through the halls to the nearest accesspoint, and climbed in, moving below decks to the hangar and storage area. Since they were marooned on this world, she reasoned that it may be worth starting work on one of her projects which would, with a little help, make it easier to move around outside, and be able to find off any of the larger life-forms that may be there. She knew that a balanced ecosystem had both predators and prey, but on a worl where the insects induce a lust-filled craze, the chances were not good that the crew of the Marion were anything other than targets for the world's inhabitents
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby That_One_Guy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Garian gasped when Mia tried to lift him and heard her fall and scream in pain, "Jesus christ, why'd you do that!" He yelled at and then laid her back down on the makeshift bed, putting his hand on the wounded leg, "Here, take it easy." He told her, trying to soothe the leg a bit and make her stop moving it, her moving would only make the pain worse.
That_One_Guy

Postby kitsune106 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 pm

kit looks aroound, still a bit dizzy from that savage rape.
"thanks... for... shooting.." she tells her comrade.
(roll of 3+2=5)
kitsune106

Postby That_One_Guy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:06 pm

You don't see much other than Mizuki, though you feel like your sittin on something hard, probably the surgery table.
That_One_Guy

Postby Goryokaku » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Mizuki looked at Kit a little worried about her dizzy spell, and whats more she wanted to know who shot that Wolf it was far to convient and the fact they didn't stay around suprised Mizuki.

"Wake up Kit, it's Mizuki i need you to tell me what to do in order to help you get a little more coherent."

Mizuki placed a hand on Kit's head then using her free hand she hit her personal comms system patching it into the ship.

"This is Mizuki, anyone who's got some basic knowledge in First Aid please get to the Medical room, Kit needs some attention."

hitting the Comms system again she patched into Garians personal comms.

"Garian there's a dead wolf outside it was savaging Kit from the looks of the situation however it was already dead before i got there and it was killed by a gun shot, any chance we can get that Corpse dragged in side it may be edible."
Goryokaku

Postby kitsune106 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Kit tries to focus.
"Check... med kit... shoudl.. be an injection... there... should.. focus..." she pants out as she sways.l
kitsune106

Postby Goryokaku » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Mizuki didn't need to be told twice, she was already opening the med-kit and it didn't take long to find the injection that was mentioned, she brought it over to Kit, she figured she'd hand it to her and let her take the shot her self otherwiise it would be a daring attempt by Mizuki, though possible she didn't have the training to use a needle properly and she may rupture something she shouldn't or even worse miss the blood vessels and empty the syringe in the useless part of her body.
Goryokaku

Postby kitsune106 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Kit injects herself.
"Thanks." she pants after ten minutes. she is now much better.
"Here.. help me get the next patient onto the table."
she asks. once that she done, she scans Roaven, trying to figure out what's wrong with him.

medical skill 2+4=6
Last edited by kitsune106 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kitsune106

Postby Goryokaku » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Mizuki helped Kit tend to Roaven.
Goryokaku

Postby Lady Foxy » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 am

Mia's eyes were staring at Garian, as tears kept coming down from her eyes. ''I-I thought you'd n-need h-help..'' She said, while the pain was making her mad.
Last edited by Lady Foxy on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Foxy

Postby Hurati » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 pm

"Urgh...." Hurati groaned. He tried to open his eyes and only managed to crack them to the size of the tiniest hair. He was greeted by a kaleidoscope of colors and closed them again. He lay still and breathed deeply, smelling the forest around him and enjoying the soft breeze playing about his hair. 'Breeze' he thought, 'I'm in the forest?' He summoned his energy and forced his eyes fully open. Hurati sees the trees stretching high above him and the sky peeking in between the branches. He started sitting up and moved his right hand to steady himself, but felt a cold, metal weapon in his hand. He turned his head toward the right and saw an illegal pistol clutched in his right hand, the slide had been dropped back, signaling that the clip was empty and a new one was needed.

'I found this in.... the armory?' Hurati coughed and tried to focus, 'But how did I get here?' He willed himself to roll over and once on his stomach stood up and leaned against a nearby trunk with his forearm. Switching his weight to his shoulder, Hurati inspected himself and noticed that he had lost his tool belt and bag, but his plasma cutter and flask were still attached to his uniforms waist. He checked for ammunition and only found 2 extra clips, one of which was empty. 'Today is just not going to be my day, thought hurati as he exchanged the empty clip in the (USP .45) pistol for the full one and then holstered the weapon in the leg holster that he seemed to have also gained. Hurati spat out some saliva, 'I'm kind of thirsty, I need water.' at that moment his stomach grumbled lightly, 'And apparently some food too.' Looking around, Hurati tried to see what was nearby. (8+2=10)
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby That_One_Guy » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Kit finds out what is wrong with Roaven and immediately begins treating the problem
That_One_Guy

Postby Gale Toral » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Roaven remains still as Kit treats him, glad to be healed and planning to begin working on the ship as soon as he could. He hopes that the treatment will have no side effects, though he isn't sure, as he doesn't know the severity of his condition. While waiting for Kit to finish, he mutters a thanks, eyes closed as she works.
Gale Toral

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character