Labyrinth of Broken Virtue (2.0 Version Discussion)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Labyrinth of Broken Virtue (2.0 Version Discussion)

Postby Gorbaz » Thu May 19, 2011 11:02 pm

I don't think so. But then fey and fey-like creatues with their shapeshifing, invisability, and general tendancy to get out of any tight spot just by willing themselves to be elsewhere (or somesuch other ability) would be quite inappropriate. So, instead, a compromise. Orc. Fantasy race, not bound to any one system, and fairly close to Human in terms of size and ability
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby banana » Thu May 19, 2011 11:34 pm

The DnD version (it's under OGL) has them just as little lizard men who live in caves and build lots of traps. I guess those would be the mine kobolds who in mythology must have played tricks on the eyes and ears of German miners who inhaled too much noxious gas (the same kind of gas that was found in Delphi, which caused people to speak in tongues and make prophecies about the future).
banana

Postby Gorbaz » Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Hmm. Strange. My previous post doesn't seem to have shown up here. Ah well. Gist of it -> fey-type creates = probably bad idea. Compromise = Orc. Very similar to Humans, but generally tougher, but slightly less bright
Gorbaz

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu May 19, 2011 11:59 pm

True and there have been PLENTY of pictures depiciting handsome and attractive orcs if the fanbase is any indication.
Laughing Hyena

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sun May 29, 2011 9:39 am

For those who have been wondering were the heck have i gone to and what have I been doing... well its been working on a few things off the tabletop game. Thats life but I do have something to show the fruits of my labors as far as the handbook goes. I give unto you a bit of reading in the form of an introduction. Hopefully I have proofread this enough but if not my apologies in advance.
Laughing Hyena

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sun May 29, 2011 9:40 am

~Introduction~

"The youthful warrior woman had her sword out as it dripped with blackened ichor. She had finally cut down the last of the triad of Crimson Blasphemies she had stared down with barely a scratch on her. The crypts were now caked with their blood and dust billowed up from where their bloods slumped to the ground. Calmly she flicked the sword clean of the disgusting bits that remained of her enemies and she snatched a lantern from the nearby walls.

She, Alana of the Moonsilver Forests had been doing really well since she came to the first level daring the perils of the Labyrinth. As she moved onward towards the the door she feared nothing, expecting another typical obstacle to contend with. As she entered the greenhouse she saw lush vegetation to witness, quite beautiful to say the least as she looked bout and saw no immediate danger. Perhaps this would be a good place to set camp.

Going quickly towards a large tree she looked up checking for monsters and the like but saw nothing and began to set up camp after sheathing her weapon. Once the fire had been nearly assembled she saw an unusual shadow within the limited light of the torch. Reacting as quickly as she could manage the sword was almost out of it's sheath before a noose of some kind of white sticky residue came about her neck and snapped back up taking her with it as she came face to face with a demonic horror.

A creature with the head of a wolf that dripped greenish bile and had the enormous abdomen and legs of a spider. Struggling to get her sword out and keeping on hand on the web noose proved difficult since it was strangling her. The wolf-spider though had the cunning of a human as well and snapped her belt off like it was little more then butter with the serrated edges of his front spider legs. Her sword fell with a clatter to the ground as her eyes widened in hatred but soon surprise and fear when she felt the spider lick her cheek with the long tongue and suddenly the rush of air to her breasts when her armor was torn from her body.

Disgust ran though her at the thought of being ravaged by this demonic beast and her struggles were renewed. Annoyed the spider would use strands of his web to bind her arms together and hangs her from a branch with only her upper body to keep her upright. It drew the strength from her body quickly being hanged like this as the spider began to lap his tongue over her breasts and nipples dragging his long teeth over her sensitive flesh.

She wanted to believe it was a nightmare or sick hallucination when the legs of the spider began to push into her beautiful flower and desecrate her nether regions with that venomous drool. Juices flowed from her moist passage and a deep shade of red from embarrassment came to her cheeks when her nipples grew hard from the attentions. All the while her struggles continued as she desperately tried to kick the spider away from her which she thought she succeeded upon her second attempt.

She bought herself some time as she tried to pull herself up to she could attempt to bite through the webbing that bound her limbs. When she heard the spiders unearthly howl from the growl she cursed her misfortune and her eyes widened with real panic... and in that instant she felt her strength fail her as her arms gave out.

The spider had climbed up behind her its limbs latched around her well toned figure. Blond hair pushed aside to the front which covered the top of her breasts as she felt something pry at her entrance which she knew instantly to be the spiders member. Wild with frenzy like a cornered and injured animal she tried in vain to buck the beast off her but her strength was gone and with it her hopes. The beast plunged its length into her wet womanhood and an ear piecing scream echoed in this deathtrap.

Humiliated beyond belief as her body sickeningly liked having this beast ravage her tortured her mind which she was barely hanging onto. Her heart and mind snapped in two when the beasts vile knot pressed into her and her screams of fear soon subsided and she gave into just the pleasure her haze and sanity in that moment broken. She cursed whatever cruel gods brought this horrific fate upon her and prayed for mercy as the beast pressed to her inner walls with a howl and filled her womb with its vile seed. Tears streaked down her eyes as her own orgasm hit her, completing the twisted union.

The Labyrinth of Broken Virtue has claimed yet another victim..."
Laughing Hyena

Postby SkullMan » Sun May 29, 2011 10:36 am

This looks fantastic, consider me interested
SkullMan

Postby Gorbaz » Sun May 29, 2011 12:55 pm

Trely and impressive bit of flavour text, there! Going to have to work on designing a character

**EDIT**

I've looked back at the various characters that I have used in many many other RP's, and have fond one called Garfield Remmington, and old D&D cleric with one or two bad habbits who may be good for this. Basically, a warewolf priest of a Lizardman God of the deam.

But yes. I'm more than willing to take the part of a male or female character, dependng on the group demographic
Gorbaz

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Mon May 30, 2011 2:53 am

SexyFoxTime Wrote:I killed a goblin level up- 500 points- ninja status, overload!
*rolls a 15
*walks 32 paces northeast
BATTLE,
i'm really confused by dice roleplays serieously why not do it old fashioned or make up a new system?
or better yet i'll try to learn

I agree it's complicated, it's like turning a roleplay into a game.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Reaver » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 pm

i'll join sounds like fun
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby TechScience » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:05 pm

I'll join to if you have room for more players
TechScience

Postby banana » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:11 pm

If we have too many, maybe the later ones can replace the earlier ones who die or run out of virtue.
banana

Previous

Return to Out of Character