The Northmarches (OOC)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: The Northmarches (OOC)

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:18 pm

kermitphrogg114 Wrote:So we have (in D&D terms) two human fighters (if I read Penelope right), one of whom is a werewolf, one aasimar paladin, one human rogue, and one avariel wizard (though as player of said wizard, I should probably hurry up and finish her sheet :P )

Yep she's a fighter. All in all I think we have a good range of characters.
Mark3000

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:31 pm

Okay, finally completed Raagen's CS and it's ready for GM approval.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:29 pm

Lazy Kitsune Wrote:Are there any special forms of contraceptive or protection I should be aware of? Don't want Lula getting knocked up too quickly.

Probably something you can get at an alchemist to function as a morning after pill/general contraceptive.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:23 am

Thread is up.

I'll try to keep updates relatively quick as we go forward. Ideally I'll have one up when roughly half the cast has responded, or at least begin working on one. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the openings.

There's also a channel in the (unofficial) LoK Discord for those who use it. It's usually easier to discuss things there.
Last edited by Ze Blitzkrieg on Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:24 am

Just found this tonight. Hope it's not too late to join.

Name: Elvara Greyfang
Race: Lupo
Appearance:
Standing at 5'8" with a build that is slender but well-toned. Her front is covered in plush white fur while her sides and back are covered in grey. She stands with an impeccable posture calling attention to her mildly above average height.
Personality: Elvara is a friendly sort. What few enemies she ever faced were always upfront about their intentions so deciet is a foreign concept to her. She is very quick to step in and protect those she cares about, and she is not well versed in a large society.
Biography:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Born the daughter of her pack's Alpha, Elvara was always taught the importance of the pack, and the need for strict, yet compassionate leadership to make sure that necessities were always taken care of. When she was about 5, her younger brother was also born. While she was never seen as weak, he seemed to always excel beyond his peers at everything. By the time she was 14, her 8-year-old brother, Elias, had surpassed her in every way. As it became clear her brother would be the next Alpha, Elvara remained content. Her duty to the pack was too important to be squandered by petty jealousy.

One morning, she awoke to the sounds of shouting to find her father was dead, and her brother had fled in the night. Her mother approached her with a command. Seek out her wayward brother; learn why he fled and if it was connected to her father's death; and bring him home by force, if necessary. Packing her things, she prepared herself to track her brother as far as necessary to complete her task.

Attributes:

Strength: +1
Dexterity: +3
Constitution: +1
Wisdom: -1
Intelligent: 0
Charisma: +2

Health: 13
Lust: 7

Talents:
Tracking: Hunting for her tribe has honed a skill at finding a following tracks allowing her to locate quarry that wishes to remain hidden.
BowWoman: More used to hunting than fighting, Elvara's true skills are with the bow.
Stamina: Elvara does not tire easily from excersion finding herself able to jog for extended lengths without tireing though other exertion is not outside her ability.
Strong Nose: Elvara has a strong sense of smell trained from searching for prey that has tried to hide once flight has failed.

Upfront: The concept of deciet is foreign to Elvara, so she has trouble discerning lies from others or spinning any of her own.

Equipment: Bow, Knife, Leather jerkin, Small Protection Pendant, A lock of Elias' fur, Quiver with 20 Arrows, Days worth of food and water.
Currency: 10 Andovan marks

Kinks: Domination/Submission, Sex as trade/favor, Exhibitionism, Beasts, Non-Con, Drunken/Drugged Sex, Hypnosis, Pet Play, Humiliation
Turn-Offs: Watersports, Scat, Blood or Gore, Heavy Bondage
Firehead

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:39 am

was going to put this up before Ze Blitzkrieg posted, but I just wanted to see who's still interested in continuing. Especially after pausing for a bit.
Mark3000

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:31 am

Yeah, I'm still interested in continuing.
Firehead

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:59 am

Still want to continue this.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:30 pm

I intend to get this game moving again now that I'm back from my sudden absence. A few people in the discord suggested rebooting the game in order to get things moving again. I know not everyone is in the discord, so I figure I'd ask here before committing to anything.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:32 pm

I slightly prefer continuing from where we cut off, but I'm not opposed to rebooting. Even with a reboot, I'd like to keep the same character.
Firehead

Postby Mashugana » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:48 am

Yeah, like I said in the discord I would slightly prefer a reboot but can keep playing Crosses as is. I may ask to do a quest to cure his lycanthropy though, as I have come to mildly regret it, or at least how I implemented it.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:27 pm

I've got a busy week ahead, so I'll likely update us this coming weekend with a soft reboot.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Previous

Return to Out of Character