Path to Glory OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Path to Glory OOC

Postby MelissaB » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:37 am

...you're also easier to kill.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby BlueLight » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:38 am

MelissaB Wrote:...you're also easier to kill.

and rape!
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby MelissaB » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:46 am

also blue how's that bio coming?
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby BlueLight » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:00 am

0 out of x words.... >_> it's a bio... I have stuff to do.... No seriously i have my own RP, a game i'm programing, plus i'm making a perk system for that CoC wasteland clone game and then i have school .... wait acting as if i don't have any time might not help my case.

^^ It's going great!
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby MelissaB » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Ran up with a few problems will need a lot of work more than it's worth keeping the thread open for for me to work out. so i'm locking it sorry for the inconvenience and thank you to those that were interested.

MelissaB

Previous

Return to Out of Character