Rise of the Polygems OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Rise of the Polygems OOC

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:30 am

daxtinator396 Wrote:Will the VIP's be accompioning us? Becuase Sallie saved my ass at least twice and would be pretty useful. if not i can give an awesome I'll be back my love don't you worry speech :D

Well technically, 2 of the VIPs will be joining the fight at their separate points...however, your characters don't know about that in the IC thread, as they choose to do so of their own will. Basically, Sallie and Jill will come in and fight in the same group as their love-interest, likely saving an ass or two in the process...and yes, Sallie's gonna have more Psion power badassery. :lol:
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby daxtinator396 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:26 am

Coolio and my lovely Sallie is quite awesome and pretty badass :D
daxtinator396

Postby Icaelus » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:07 am

A heat katana? Man, that's friggin' awesome. Thanks.
Sleep unbeknownst to I, this one lives in perpetual need of coffee..
Icaelus

Location: On the run from people hounding me for posts. Oh dear.

Postby daxtinator396 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:25 am

Oh nearly forgot but where are the Geodians?
daxtinator396

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 pm

daxtinator396 Wrote:Oh nearly forgot but where are the Geodians?

They have their own mode of transportation, which I'll cover in a later post.

Also, y'all had better name any nano-tech skill requests you have, otherwise I'll assign those second ones as I see fit. :P
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby jayjaycaps » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Will do later tonight, too busy. BTW, what are the nano tech skills? Same as at the beginning?
Debt is salvation
jayjaycaps

Postby Icaelus » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 am

Eh..just randomly assign me one. Think I'm fine with pretty much anything else.
Icaelus

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:12 am

jayjaycaps Wrote:Will do later tonight, too busy. BTW, what are the nano tech skills? Same as at the beginning?

Mostly, though I think I'll set up a few new ones here, in case anybody would want them.

1: "L33T Hax." Your armor-suit pumps some energy directly into the hacking tool, allowing it to power through electronic defenses more easily. Increased chance for a successful hack (boost varies based on Intelligence). Can be used by any class, but Mechanics will get a second boost in addition to the Intelligence-based one. Cost: 30 EN.

2: "Repulsion Wave." Kinetic stabilizers in the armor-suit - normally used to aid in evasive maneuvers and stabilize heavy weapon aiming - are overcharged temporarily, resulting in an AOE blast that tosses away nearby enemies. Human-sized enemies within unarmed striking range are likely to be pulverized by the force. Cost: 50 EN. May be charged up to a 2nd level, but will cost 80 EN instead.

3: "Micro-Missiles." Two shoulder-mounted guns are equipped in the armor-suit, which can fire tiny missile-like projectiles at up to 4 targets at once. Targets are designated by looking at them and blinking once for each target. Once all targets are set, energy is fed to each launcher's own MPP (also built-in), which feeds the launchers with their missiles. Blast radius is about the size of the average human's head, though, so take collateral damage into consideration. Cost: 20 EN per missile. Can only designate up to 4 targets in 1 turn.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby daxtinator396 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:05 am

Repulsion wave pwease sir :3 me thinks it could help Dax greatly!
daxtinator396

Postby jayjaycaps » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:07 pm

I'll take micro missiles!
Debt is salvation
jayjaycaps

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Okay, since Dax and Jay were the only two to request a specific skill, I just assigned everyone else with whatever I saw fit. So, here's the list of new skills for everybody (in addition to the ones you already had before):

-Greg = All for One.
-Derek = Juggernaut.
-Olivia = Guillotine Gambit.
-Jenna = One for All.
-Jason = Micro-Missiles.
-Vigs = L33T Hax.
-Dax = Repulsion Wave.
-Danika = L33T Hax.
-Renre = All for One.
-Luna = Ambush.

Also, in case I forgot to mention it earlier, you all have 200 EN now, in order to accompany these new skills. It came as part of your armor upgrades, which have also bumped all your HP amounts up to 400. In short, your HP and EN capacities have been doubled...but your enemies will still be quite the opposition, so don't be too quick to go all gung-ho crazy. :P

PS: working on the IC post right now.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby daxtinator396 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:42 am

Pregnant :O well now i have to come back to her! no herioc last stands for me no sirree i shall name them boris and DJ :3
daxtinator396

Postby Icaelus » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Dude, no. Don't do that. Not Boris. Almost everything named Boris turns out evil. HAVE YOU NOT WATCHED ZE CARTOONS?!
Icaelus

Postby daxtinator396 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:22 pm

I don`t recall any cartoons with evil villians named boris xD I shall call him Havana then :3
daxtinator396

Postby daxtinator396 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:32 am

ANy ideas on when we might see the next post for this Zender? I damned your writers block down to the deepest and furthest reaches of hell btw :3
daxtinator396

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 am

Thanks for damning it, Dax. And yeah, hell if I know why, but whenever I do get the opportunity to think something up, I end up getting stuck on some part, or something, and I end up scrapping it.

Just to let y'all know, though: once the APCs are all loaded up (which likely will be on the next update, hopefully soon), y'all are pretty much going to be gate-crashing into enemy territory (with a time-skip in place of the trip to the hive), running over various front-line forces for a few "rounds" of combat, and then comes the hive's opening miniboss. So yeah...good luck. XD
Zender_Solarheart

Postby daxtinator396 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:49 am

oh fun :3 btw those APC`s are freaking boss as hell I want one some one make it so :D
daxtinator396

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:53 pm

daxtinator396 Wrote:oh fun :3 btw those APC`s are freaking boss as hell I want one some one make it so :D

I might set up a point where you can substitute for the driver, or something...can't guarantee how long the APC itself will hold together, though... :twisted:
Zender_Solarheart

Postby daxtinator396 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 pm

It just has to get us there :3 and you mentioned before the love interests are tagging along are they sneaking on the APC`s or something?
daxtinator396

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:20 am

Hey, Zender, have you killed Derek off yet? Just wondering since I kinda pulled a dick move disappearing like that for months after only leaving one message in the Status thread. On the bright side, I don't foresee that happening again for some time. On the dark side, I never fucking see these things coming and would REALLY like to have some damn warning or free time while this shit's going on...
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character